World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is somewhat difficult to run a series from the outside lol, I know this,

How's organising the V8 coming along? I really feel like racing if you'd care to cater a little bit for me :) hope to see some close racing if it starts:

:yawn: Because I'm Dave's biggest fan on GTP (or something) I've seen that video 6 times. Go Win-cup!

Maybe, but it still makes F1 look boring: the sound, the speed, and how close the cars are in terms of performance. Recipe for great racing :)

Seeing Winterbottom t-bone Win-cup, and finally seeing him make a mistake (not that it was his fault) led to even closer racing. Tell me you saw that, PLEASE! :lol: It looked like a dirty NASCAR room.

Of course I seen it lol, I'm good boy, I attend my church every sunday its on t.v lol,

btw, that was the track I was at 3 weeks ago lol, 7 years ago at the little high speed chicane at the top of the hill on the back straight ( the section before the turn where whincup and frosty came together) I had a suspension spring break in an F3 when I touched the ripple strip, went off at 260kph+ hit the next kerb and flew clean over the top of the catch fence like that camaro at road america last year lol, I was actually ok after it, the medics kept p!ssing me off, and their like, he has a concussion, and my team boss bronte is like no he doesnt, he wakes up angry, it makes him go fast lol,

I haven't heard of any penalty to frosty for that incident, and there should not be, its a simple bump and slide, had whincup been as good as he believes he would have moved over half a car width endering the corner to allow him through and made sure to get a good square run out of the corner, would have got him back into the next corner, which it pays to be inside for a better outside run down the straight, I have done many miles in open season testing, its the best track in australia to develop throttle control,

As for my new series, if you would please PM me I will give you guys specs for a car I believe will suit you as individuals lol,

Figures Mr. TDZ would know it.

:lol: "He wakes up angry... makes him go fast" Oh my, shoulda saw it when I blacked out after a crash... I woke up with a flashlight in my eye... My first reaction "I'm fine!!!!!" I rev'd the balls out of the thing, but it went nowhere; the rear bumper had been wrapped around the axle, & the axle was bent, & the clutch was jammed. :rolleyes: I still wanted to go! But, since it was a case of me being rear-ended on the formation lap, I was allowed in a back-up kart. Never have I ever been so angry, so fast, or so impatient since. I think it was 6 people I passed on the first lap...

I guess i better get started to make my car list for the S2000 Modified Championship. But due to my internet unreliability, I cant host my own race series...

Honda S2000 LM Race Car #30/#33
Honda_S2000_LM_Race_Car.png

ZedMan1996's colour
(Also a car in Pink & orange)
Other Teamate colour
0331.png

Other Teamate colour
More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/334

2000 Spoon S2000 Race Car #95 '00
0851.png

More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/853

2004 Opera Performance S2000 #08 '04
0783.png

More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/784

2004 Amuse S2000 R1 '04
0034.png

More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/33

AEM S2000 #04
0012.png

More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/11

2004 Amuse S2000 GT1 '04
0032.png

More info on car: http://gt5cars.net/cars/31

Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo
0033.png

http://gt5cars.net/cars/32

Performance Restrictions
All cars will be limited to 300bhp with a weight of 1130kg

You can only choose one of these cars for a team. This means 2 of the same car in each team. There cannot be more than 2 of the same car on the track.

There are no further restrictions on downforce settings.

You cannot by any means use a stock factory Honda S2000 and tune it up. You need to choose one of these cars.

You can have 4 different teams with the Le Mans S2000. Team Blue, Team Orange, Team Red & Team Purple for example.

One team can choose any car, but they need to be two of the same car.

I hope this idea can be hosted by some other epic person soon :)

Last edited:
I like your idea Zed, but I honestly think everyone would be just as fine with just the S2000 LM Race Car. IIRC it has 4 colors (Edit: it has: Red, orange, purple, blue) and can be 4 teams, so depending on how many drivers each team may have that's enough to fill the grid :) but a good idea nonetheless 👍

@ mel, once the red mist decends its armageddon, my first race at oran park in an F3 I spun on the warm up lap, didn't know if I could re take my 6th position on the grid, so I took the last grid spot, ( which I was actually able to grid in my original spot, 26 cars, got a ripper start, passed all the national class cars, (5 years or older) before turn 1, with the help of a few spinners in turn 2 and a crash at turn 3, safety car came out and I found out I had climbed to 4th, but my weird fortune continued and on the 7th lap the car I was chasing in which I didn't want to pass as I was more worried about covering the guy behind me so my team mate could try pass him for championship purposes, coming out of the bridge he got a bad exit, because of a gearbox issue, so I climbed all over him then his gearbox ceased and I ran straight into the back of him, luckily it caught the guy out behind me too and my team mate got by,

Fresh news released this morning from V8 super cars, mercedes benz getting a team together, hmmm, vodafone mcla..... Mercedes, hmmm, sorry lol, but I would bet my left nut that's who's getting it,

^ Well, the WRC series is coming to life, and is the strongest current series we're running. It's completely awesome!

The Karts series is coming to a close in three weeks, meaning that I might start a season II at some point...

And, Dave's just being... Dave. :lol:

I'll finally be able to get points up from Karting soon.

I'm also about to work on ITCC Season II specs, if anyone cares to join. This time, Grand Valley East-Reverse.

^ Well, the WRC series is coming to life, and is the strongest current series we're running. It's completely awesome!

The Karts series is coming to a close in three weeks, meaning that I might start a season II at some point...

And, Dave's just being... Dave. :lol:

I'll finally be able to get points up from Karting soon.

I'm also about to work on ITCC Season II specs, if anyone cares to join. This time, Grand Valley East-Reverse.

maybe you could make a new event that is held once every fortnight? Like maybe my S2000 pre-tuned challenge idea?

Yes. :) Contact polarbear345, as he's in charge of the new series.

I'm the guy who organizes discipline, and relations, within the WMA, and tries to set goals to achieve. Certainly, since we're starting out, our main goals are simply to provide fun, close racing, for now.

Other works are underway, and under consideration, but, we're primarily trying to make the series we have work, and allow for fair, even, and close racing. The fun aspect.

Later on, further series may be announced, as well as inter-league and inter-discipline "challenges," which may lead to close racing with people from other sanctioning bodies, such as SNAIL and CRAP.

@mel, I can't help it, I'm australian,

My internet will be sorted before bathusrt, my previous provider is making things difficult but it will happen,

Just got F1 2012, this is codey's best F1 game yet, but the graphics are a bit s#!t

TDZdave

My internet will be sorted before bathusrt, my previous provider is making things difficult but it will happen,

Just got F1 2012, this is codey's best F1 game yet, but the graphics are a bit s#!t

Graphics are bad???

What? We aren't playing the same game... Do you play in HD?

I'm moving to Aus in like 2 or 3 years time...

:yuck: Not with a DS3. The physics are horrid with a DS3. It's like driving... a Codemasters game! Oh, who would have guessed?

Seriously, Codemasters games are always so twitchy. And, the AI is still a pushover, even on the hardest difficulty.

MrMelancholy15
:yuck: Not with a DS3. The physics are horrid with a DS3. It's like driving... a Codemasters game! Oh, who would have guessed?

Seriously, Codemasters games are always so twitchy. And, the AI is still a pushover, even on the hardest difficulty.

I'm not playing the same game as you guys....

And legend wasn't in the demo, so unless you have the game, you haven't played the hardest difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back