World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's cool bud, I been keeping track of things, I'm just hanging to mix it up with the boys

Guys! I got an issue, my telco are0going to take up to 3 weeks to sort my internet, so I'm not going to be able to run the events this weekend,

Apoligies to rally, niz and polar, I was stinging to race, but please reserve my spots,

TDZdave
Guys! I got an issue, my telco are0going to take up to 3 weeks to sort my internet, so I'm not going to be able to run the events this weekend,

Apoligies to rally, niz and polar, I was stinging to race, but please reserve my spots,

That sux. Nothing you can do about it. I can't keep the WRC back but I'll keep you on the list :)

@ rally, cheers bud, my new net provider claims they will have me sorted within 10 working days, every day after that equals 1 month premium package for free, so I win either way, but I was hanging for the wrc and even more racing in rolex, the lap times I was doing were on sport medium tires not racing hards so I would have been in with a shot,

Sort of. We had a spot race, and no one even considered it, really. :( 3 people. :(

Me an afelin were trying to put together a 200km Nurburgring post season GTRRL race I hope we can have a better turn out, these cars are awesome. Maybe you W.M.A. can badge it up to help out with the driver volume?

Alefin? Afelin? Who's Afelin?

Otherwise, we could do that.

I could even also contact some other guys we know, and get a few different sanctioning bodies to run together.

I've had the chance to speak with other event organizers, and we all agree, that the sanctioning bodies should come together in a series or two...

Why not invite CRAP, WMA, PURE, GTMSA & GTRRL to compete in a friendly event?

^^The FIA could learn from us! :lol:

If it's something like the GT300 cars, I'm sure that it'd be quite easy to figure it out, to balance out everyone's car's performance.

I imagine that people like Paul, Lancer, Heathenpride, Driver101, rally, you and I would show up, and that would bring A LOT of other people, too.

MrMelancholy15

Could be a lot of fun! Have this thought of making a tournament to find the 3 best drivers in each sanctioning body who will then go up against each other in a number of Races in a number of categories (not only road racing :) ) and at the end we'll know who has the better drivers :D a little like the Olympics

^^ Exactly, raly, but, for the first while, we should allow it open to anyone, to start.

Problem is, PURE & CRAP & WMA all have very different penalty systems. Post your ideas about how we can work around that. Should we have representatives from each Steward's Council from each group? That way, PURE, WMA, & CRAP can all put a word in about the penalties.

Alefin ran the roadster TC endurance series, he is actually pretty good at running rooms,

Also as for GT300 idea, pending my access lol, I would participate until you got a reasonable field of cars then I would pull out, pending on my championship situation,

^^ new provider with faster speeds and half the cost, could be sorted by friday but likely next friday,

MrMelancholy15
Alefin? Afelin? Who's Afelin?

Otherwise, we could do that.

I could even also contact some other guys we know, and get a few different sanctioning bodies to run together.

I've had the chance to speak with other event organizers, and we all agree, that the sanctioning bodies should come together in a series or two...

^^The FIA could learn from us! :lol:

If it's something like the GT300 cars, I'm sure that it'd be quite easy to figure it out, to balance out everyone's car's performance.

I imagine that people like Paul, Lancer, Heathenpride, Driver101, rally, you and I would show up, and that would bring A LOT of other people, too.

Last december WRP and Hydro founders of 3D3 organised an inter league GT500 battle. 6 series in total, each series fielding their 4 best drivers. There was PURE, WSGTC, Gamestaa, Soopa's series, ICGTC, and another one I cant remember.

Two races

First race was split with 3 teams in each. Room A and B. The top two teams in each room advanced to the final. It was an epic race. I've never experienced such rivalry and alien driving from others before. Wardez even streamed the room A and the final race live with commentary. It was epic!! Greatest GTP event ever!!

3D3 are for sure gonna organise this again in december.

I'm in negotiations with Shagg from GTRRL to use his specs because the cars are so well balanced, but if it's a no go I have a way to alter the specs & reg's were the cars should be matched up the same way.

joetruckv8
I'm in negotiations with Shagg from GTRRL to use his specs because the cars are so well balanced, but if it's a no go I have a way to alter the specs & reg's were the cars should be matched up the same way.

What do you have planned with GTRRL specs?

Are we talking about a super GT500/300 series or a euro GT series?

MrMelancholy15
GT300/GT500 likely.

8/8 division? Between classes of course.

So 8 gt500's and 8 gt300's?

I'd like it if people would actually run new series past me like they are supposed to.

Ah ok, because I've been so bored I have spec'd a variety of cars, road cars, race cars, etc, and when I spec cars I spec them over 3 tracks, monza, grand valley and deep forrest, I spend about 2 hours on each car at that track as to give it the best opportunity to run that style series,

I have spec'd a V8 supercar series and have all cars running within a second of each other, that's 20 cars lol,

But now I'm race cars to run a V8 supercar series of sorts lol,

Speaking of V8s, sandown 500 is on in 20 minutes,

Well nissan is going to be in V8s next year, so the base car would be the falcon, but I'm working on either the fairlady concept race car or the the G37 drift car or an early R34 GT500 car, and replace holden with the camaro LM race car,

I'm trying to work out the base spec so I can shut down the room power and weight settings and know know that no one can cheat, which is how I have done it with the road cars,

Have you ever had a "Controlled entry?"

Start with the car with the highest weight, make them wait once they enter course, & change the specs afterwards again... Continue & everyone's on track.

Yeah I have but that can get difficult, plus with how GT have done these cars initially it would be unfair to give a car an extra 15-30bhp so it gains the extra speed to run up front at monza could mean its unbeatable at DF or autumn ring where handling is 90% of the track,

With the road cars I have them all spec'd at 553bhp and 1500kgs, which is as close to the real specs of a current V8 super car, so to get 20 cars within a second of each other and have it change track to track I thought was pretty incredible, and at monza they were all within 3 tenths which I believe came down to the driver lol, I si actually spec'd them ove 4 tracks, I forgot that I spec'd them at madrid as well lol, so in summary, all cars within a second, each track provided mixed results, like autumn ring the SS camaro, C63 and commodore were fastest, at madrid it was the M3, challenger and 300C that were fastest,

Well, if your internet on PSN gets up & running, please message me. I'll test them with you.

Also, once we test, run them by polar.

Yeah that would be cool, I would like to run a short championship say 7 rounds, 5 with sprint race sort of things and 2 enduro's, 1 at monza and 1 at trial mountain,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back