World Motorsports Association-New Teaser Photos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking my handicap about now. :) It will probably be twice that next month :dopey::crazy::lol:

I'm liking my handicap better, think I'm up for most consistent this month lol

Speaking of handicaps, mine golflink h/c blew out from 12.1 to 30.7 between thursday and today, I was like wtf??? Turns out my last 20 rounds I been to drunk to score lol, my best of the last 20 I played to 29, I dropped my round where I played to 3, I couldn't believe it, I finally got into A grade again and now this,

I'm liking my handicap better, think I'm up for most consistent this month lol

Speaking of handicaps, mine golflink h/c blew out from 12.1 to 30.7 between thursday and today, I was like wtf??? Turns out my last 20 rounds I been to drunk to score lol, my best of the last 20 I played to 29, I dropped my round where I played to 3, I couldn't believe it, I finally got into A grade again and now this,

I've been playing to a 14 for the last month, but my handicap has only dropped from a 16.7 to a 15.8. The worst I have shot in the last month is 87.

Ok guys, its the 1st of september, handicaps are up on post 4 on the OP, 30 days to improve lol

Damn, those Bankfin 'okes! :lol: The top 5 for handicaps are all Bankfin drivers. Bah, oh well. I'm doing well. Maybe I can do well at Bankfin tomorrow, to bring it down a bit.

Damn, those Bankfin 'okes! :lol: The top 5 for handicaps are all Bankfin drivers. Bah, oh well. I'm doing well. Maybe I can do well at Bankfin tomorrow, to bring it down a bit.

Nah, I haven't raced Bankfin yet, and I am a 2.00. :)

I've made an update to my first post, it's nothing big 'cause you left nothing for me :) anyway that was not the reason for this post. I would ask if we have some kind of street/drag race series or if we'd like one?

^^ mel, I've seen about 9 MX-5 spec series 6 of which are the same as yours, to change it up why don't we use the RX-7?

TDZdave
^^ mel, I've seen about 9 MX-5 spec series 6 of which are the same as yours, to change it up why don't we use the RX-7?

Or or or... No abs!!! It's sooo much more realistic, and not that hard really. Brake balance at 1/2 and you can pretty much slam the brakes and be fine. Great fun!

TDZdave
^^ could be fun

IS fun!

I'm brain storming ideas:

IEC (WEC, but with all premium cars, I've posted the list a few times)

Rally cross AKA touring car series with WRC cars

Touring cars (4 to be exact)

Mitsubishi Evo rm
Impreza tc
Silvia rm
And 1 more car...

No abs, I was driving around without abs.. Brings new life to the game!

I meant to discuss the ABS for MX-5 Cup. Also, there are differences between my MX-5 Cup and the other ones. Primarily, we're not racing MX-5s on ovals. Secondly, it's designed to welcome beginners by limiting tuning. Thirdly, there are two races per round.

MrMelancholy15
I meant to discuss the ABS for MX-5 Cup. Also, there are differences between my MX-5 Cup and the other ones. Primarily, we're not racing MX-5s on ovals. Secondly, it's designed to welcome beginners by limiting tuning. Thirdly, there are two races per round.

It's easier with abs, but more fun/you actually have to pay attention and hit marks without it :)

I say, make your mx5 series the hard core one! No tuning at all, no aids at all! Sports meds. It'll be a blast!

Or, we could use my touring car list and do that during ITCC season 2 prep.

It's easier with abs, but more fun/you actually have to pay attention and hit marks without it :)

I say, make your mx5 series the hard core one! No tuning at all, no aids at all! Sports meds. It'll be a blast!

Or, we could use my touring car list and do that during ITCC season 2 prep.

Yeah. I like the sports softs, though... When the MX-5s build up speed, they take the high-speed corners slightly... sideways... at Trial Mountain. :lol: I'm considering a heavier damage/penalty system, than normal. Not many series run with heavy damage... But, most of the guys we race with don't get damage, at all, for the entire race.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back