::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 1 | Results Pending :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,044 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I need your opinion.
As for now, the same class reces will not have any qualy. The grid will just be top 16 from the table.

However, I think that we should change the rules regarding this, and run qualy for the same class races as well. But instead of standard 2 qualy laps, every driver will only get 1 shot at La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24h. Part, because the pure lenght of the laps, and part, cause of the time needed. On the other same class races, we use the standard 2 qualy laps.

Is this a "yay" or "ney"?

"Same Class: GT500 and GT300 cars will battle their own kind. There will be only one room per class.
There will be no qualifying. Only the top 16 from the points standings has first priority to race. If for
some reasons a driver can't make the race, someone further down the list will be allowed to participate."

Please, copy and add your name.

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer

ney:

As for now, the same class reces will not have any qualy. The grid will just be top 16 from the table.

However, I think that we should change the rules regarding this, and run qualy for the same class races as well. But instead of standard 2 qualy laps, every driver will only get 1 shot at La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24h. Part, because the pure lenght of the laps, and part, cause of the time needed. On the other same class races, we use the standard 2 qualy laps.

"Same Class: GT500 and GT300 cars will battle their own kind. There will be only one room per class.
There will be no qualifying. Only the top 16 from the points standings has first priority to race. If for
some reasons a driver can't make the race, someone further down the list will be allowed to participate."

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion

ney:

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing

ney:

I would prefer Faq host this one....my net supposed to upgrade in 24hr. I havent seen an increase. Reset router/modem twice.

Last edited:

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas

ney:

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas

nay:
Imari

Nay. There was a point to organising it so that qualification could be avoided on those tracks. Qualification on La Sarthe is long but doable. Qualification on Nurburgring is going to be a nightmare. 80% of the people are going to stuff it into a wall or cut a corner and you're going to have to start choosing people by standings anyway.

Besides, we BARELY have enough people to fill out two rooms this week. It's not like people would be missing out just because they couldn't qualify for a week.

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom

ney:

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom

ney:
Imari

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom
African kat

ney:
Imari

* Simply to cater for guys who might have had disconnects early in the season and who might sit at the bottom end of the table as a result, besides qualifying brightens up my Wednesday nights :sly:

RamoSapiens i would like to open this thread and do not read you talking about Nordic Championship, neither you arguing with Denilson. If you have a problem with him please send him a PM.

Im sure others feel the same way.

Thanks.

I´m not the 1 that started this in Public...But, Yeah, of course, I´m Sorry:guilty:

Don´t You think that I want to reply when Denilson
tried to make a fool of me here in Public? Well, I think
that Mr Denilson only made a fool of himself, I´m pretty
sure that He was the only 1 not understanding that a car
with a stage 3 turbo mounted is faster even when the hp:s
is downgraded to stock.....This is how he tried to be funny
and make a fool of me:

"It's agreat achivement to keep the cars equal when you only use YELLOWHAT, XANAVI and CALSONIC.. Well done eppe00! "

If someone here is still wondering so 1 more time....
IF You put a stage 3 turbo to Your GT-R, downgrade the
hp:s to 518, its 0.5-1 sec faster around Suzuka, compared
to a GT-R without it. Thats why its simplier to just allow
it than try to police it.....Thats what its all about.

Yes, I know that, but don´t want to watch 16 replays after
every race and Q, trying to find out who is cheating. Just easier to allow it...I´m sure You´ll understand.

But I´m now officially out of here, so I shouldn´t comment here anymore.:)
Good luck to You Guys, I´ll be(maybe) back if some changes are beeing made here later on.

Max

In our qualifying other drivers view your flying laps and would easily pick up the gauge.

In the Race it means watching the replay after and quickly skipping through the different drivers to check, besides its fun to watch the replay

Hope to have u back Romosapiens, jus leave the politics and lets have great fun racing :)

PS: CONGRATS 'FAQ' AND 'OWENSRACING' ON GETTING INTO THE RACE ACTION :)

Last edited:
I´m not the 1 that started this in Public...But, Yeah, of course, I´m Sorry:guilty:

Don´t You think that I want to reply when Denilson
tried to make a fool of me here in Public? Well, I think
that Mr Denilson only made a fool of himself, I´m pretty
sure that He was the only 1 not understanding that a car
with a stage 3 turbo mounted is faster even when the hp:s
is downgraded to stock.....This is how he tried to be funny
and make a fool of me:

"It's agreat achivement to keep the cars equal when you only use YELLOWHAT, XANAVI and CALSONIC.. Well done eppe00! "

If someone here is still wondering so 1 more time....
IF You put a stage 3 turbo to Your GT-R, downgrade the
hp:s to 518, its 0.5-1 sec faster around Suzuka, compared
to a GT-R without it. Thats why its simplier to just allow
it than try to police it.....Thats what its all about.

Sure that with the same hp with a stage3 the car is more faster, because have more torque..
But is very simple know if is installed or not this upgrade for the stewards.

In our qualifying other drivers view your flying laps and would easily pick up the gauge.

In the Race it means watching the replay after and quickly skipping through the different drivers to check, besides its fun to watch the replay

Hope to have u back Romosapiens, jus leave the politics and lets have great fun racing :)

PS: CONGRATS 'FAQ' AND 'OWENSRACING' ON GETTING INTO THE ACTION :)

Then there is engine stage 3 and the rigidity improvement.
Haven´t yet tested what the engine stage does to Your
laptimes, but I know that Rigidity improvement gives You
about 0.3 - 0.5 secs faster laps with a GT-R.
Think those is harder to police...
And the fact is, that I don´t want to police at all, just race:tup:

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom
African kat
C-Falcon89

ney:
Imari

* Simply to cater for guys who might have had disconnects early in the season and who might sit at the bottom end of the table as a result, besides qualifying brightens up my Wednesday nights

Then there is engine stage 3 and the rigidity improvement.
Haven´t yet tested what the engine stage does to Your
laptimes, but I know that Rigidity improvement gives You
about 0.3 - 0.5 secs faster laps with a GT-R.
Think those is harder to police...
And the fact is, that I don´t want to police at all, just race:tup:

Yawn. Turbo shows a turbo gauge. Engine Stage 3 puts the rev limit up by 1k.

Both are easy to spot. Not hard to flick through every driver in the race replay to check that, it takes 2 seconds per driver.

Frankly bored of page after page of this now. Race is tonight, let's focus on that.

Yawn. Turbo shows a turbo gauge. Engine Stage 3 puts the rev limit up by 1k.

Both are easy to spot. Not hard to flick through every driver in the race replay to check that, it takes 2 seconds per driver.

Frankly bored of page after page of this now. Race is tonight, let's focus on that.

Right I plan to get a lightning start and pass you on the 1st corner Moleman.....Mooohahahahaha :cheers:

Hey guys, bad news. I had some personal issues come up and I'm going to have to drop out of the championship. I won't be able to make tonight and will now end up missing over half the races so i dont want to take up a spot that someone else could be using.

Thanks to Masi and the stewards fro putting together a good series. You guys are by far the most organized I've seen on the forums. Sorry about the horrible timing and hopefully I can join back in for season 2 in a couple months.

Good luck and have fun everybody.

Hey guys, bad news. I had some personal issues come up and I'm going to have to drop out of the championship. I won't be able to make tonight and will now end up missing over half the races so i dont want to take up a spot that someone else could be using.

Thanks to Masi and the stewards fro putting together a good series. You guys are by far the most organized I've seen on the forums. Sorry about the horrible timing and hopefully I can join back in for season 2 in a couple months.

Good luck and have fun everybody.

What a shame, Guess I am the only one keeping the NSX Honour.

Since eppe00 and faqoldshool can not participate, the grid for to day is changed. See below 👍

SUZUKA QUALY, OFFICIAL AND FINAL

WSGTC Round 1. Official Suzuka Qualifying[/CENTER]

* = clean
* = pending
* = dirty

GT500

D1.1: 1:57.323* - tony1311 - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
D1.2: 1:57.997* - GTP_Sigma - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
D1.3: 1:58.192* - Minion07 - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
D1.4: 1:58.403* - XsApollo - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R
D1.5: 1:58.633* - chorda - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D1.6: 1:58.787* - NilsUrban - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
D1.7: 1:58.827* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R

D2.1: 1:58.972* - JPzer - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
D2.2: 1:58.988* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
D2.3: 1:59.236* - Nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
D2.4: 2:00.028* - Centura - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D2.5: 2:00.275* - Vagabone - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
D2.6: 2:00.373* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
D2.7: 2:01.288* - wilhelm1098 - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R

Waitinglist:
1: -:--.--- - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
2: -:--.--- - maSonn09 - Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

GT300​

D1.1: 2:05.437* - Moleman - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D1.2: 2:05.612* - KamyKaze1098 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.3: 2:05.742* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D1.4: 2:06.153* - GTP_afican_kat - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.5: 2:06.404* - Neomone - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
D1.6: 2:06.620* - GTP_Aizen_93 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D1.7: 2:07.471* - Bakugekiki - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08

D2.1: 2:08.553* - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
D2.2: 2:08.649* - SteelToedSloth - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D2.3: 2:08.678* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
D2.4: 2:10.036* - maximus254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
D2.5: 2:10.475* - GTP_Aderrrm - Toyota APEX MR-S '00
D2.6: 2:15.471* - ffocus2008 - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
D2.7: 2:23.663* - donoman3000 - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

Waitinglist:
1: -:--.--- - Doctsuru_69 - Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:

Since eppe00 and faqoldshool is out of the Championship the grids are now changed
Neomone and GTP_Aizen_93 moves up one spot in GT300 D1.
Bakugekiki has moved up to D1.7
HortusIX is going to be pole in D2.
SteelToedSloth, Shrugging_Atlas, maximus 254, GTP_Aderrrm and ffocus2008 moves up one spot.
And donoman3000 enters D2.7 from the waitinglist.

And in GT500, wilhelm1098 enters D2.7.

We need a D2 HOST A.S.A.P!

I changed the rules regarding qualy for the same class races in the OP.

And make sure to read the OP to rhe word. Pretty much is updated the last 2 days. Alot of details regarding penaltys, qualy-regulations, rep-point system, start procedure is updated with details making everything as clear as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back