::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 1 | Results Pending :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 1,044 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
practice room up: 1472-6399-8365-2934-0960 CLOSED

Last edited:
Ok guys, I need your opinion.
As for now, the same class reces will not have any qualy. The grid will just be top 16 from the table.

However, I think that we should change the rules regarding this, and run qualy for the same class races as well. But instead of standard 2 qualy laps, every driver will only get 1 shot at La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24h. Part, because the pure lenght of the laps, and part, cause of the time needed. On the other same class races, we use the standard 2 qualy laps.

Is this a "yay" or "ney"?

"Same Class: GT500 and GT300 cars will battle their own kind. There will be only one room per class.
There will be no qualifying. Only the top 16 from the points standings has first priority to race. If for
some reasons a driver can't make the race, someone further down the list will be allowed to participate."

Please, copy and add your name.

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom
African kat

ney:
Imari
SteelToedSloth

*Has this rule already been changed? The voting has only been open for 13 hrs and there are 30+ drivers with a say. Oh well, it's all good. Just looking forward to starting the season! Good luck to everyone today

Ok guys, I need your opinion.
As for now, the same class reces will not have any qualy. The grid will just be top 16 from the table.

However, I think that we should change the rules regarding this, and run qualy for the same class races as well. But instead of standard 2 qualy laps, every driver will only get 1 shot at La Sarthe and Nurburgring 24h. Part, because the pure lenght of the laps, and part, cause of the time needed. On the other same class races, we use the standard 2 qualy laps.

Is this a "yay" or "ney"?

"Same Class: GT500 and GT300 cars will battle their own kind. There will be only one room per class.
There will be no qualifying. Only the top 16 from the points standings has first priority to race. If for
some reasons a driver can't make the race, someone further down the list will be allowed to participate."

Please, copy and add your name.

yay:
Denilson
tony1311
JPzer
Minion
Owens Racing
Paginas
Nycrom
African kat

ney:
Imari
SteelToedSloth

*Has this rule already been changed? The voting has only been open for 13 hrs and there are 30+ drivers with a say. Oh well, it's all good. Just looking forward to starting the season! Good luck to everyone today

The majority was big enough for me to change the rule now, because I want all rules final before the Championship starts.

If the ney's catch up and pass the yay's, I'll change it back. Ok?

Also, I need to know all cars max PP when within WSGTC regulations. (Racing hard, max DF, NO upgrades what so ever)

Copy and add the max PP with the car inside the official WSGTC regulations. If someone already added the PP for "your" car, obvously no need for you to add also (as long as the PP is correct ofc). Would really appreciate your help. 👍

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R -
Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R -
Nissan CLARION ADVAN -
NIsaan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R -
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R -
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA -
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 -
Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 -
Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX -
Honda RAYBRING NSX -
Honda ARTA NSX -
Honda EPSON NSX -
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 -
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03 -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '03 -
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '04 -
Toyota APEX MR-S -
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

Also, I need to know all cars max PP when within WSGTC regulations. (Racing hard, max DF, NO upgrades what so ever)

Copy and add the max PP with the car inside the official WSGTC regulations. If someone already added the PP for "your" car, obvously no need for you to add also (as long as the PP is correct ofc). Would really appreciate your help. 👍

Nissan CLARION ADVAN -
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX -
Honda RAYBRING NSX -
Honda ARTA NSX -
Honda EPSON NSX -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 -
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -
Toyota APEX MR-S -
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 - 605pp / 618pp (turbo 2)

Last edited:
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 -568

about the qualy on nurburgring 24h i think it is going to be "impossible" to do a clean lap on the limit

Denilson

Copy and add the max PP with the car inside the official WSGTC regulations. If someone already added the PP for "your" car, obvously no need for you to add also (as long as the PP is correct ofc). Would really appreciate your help.

Nissan CLARION ADVAN -
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 - 618
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX -
Honda RAYBRING NSX -
Honda ARTA NSX -
Honda EPSON NSX -
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 568
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -531
Toyota APEX MR-S -
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

Last edited:
Denilson

Copy and add the max PP with the car inside the official WSGTC regulations. If someone already added the PP for "your" car, obvously no need for you to add also (as long as the PP is correct ofc). Would really appreciate your help.

Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R - 607
Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R - 609
Nissan CLARION ADVAN GT-R -
NIsaan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R - 610
Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R - 610
Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Toyota CASTROL TOM'S SUPRA - 604
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda TAKATA DOME NSX - 600
Honda RAYBRING NSX - 600
Honda ARTA NSX - 600
Honda EPSON NSX -
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Toyota APEX MR-S -
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

Last edited:
One or two, depending on how rough you want to be with your tyres. One is certainly doable, but you'll have to work for it.

yes that is also my opinion i have not done a completly clean 14 lap stint but today i will decide what strategy is best. the problem for me is i have a quit agresive set up but i will sort it out

I can host D2.

FAQ. Sorry to hear. Would you be interested in any fun races with the group? If so plan something and I am in to race with ya. I know it's not league fun. But still gives you a chance to practice and race with us.

If you want me to host please let me know

If you could make a check list for those that do host.

Just a quick over view or like so us noob host can me confident in what we are doing.

Denilson

Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda RAYBRING NSX - 600
Honda ARTA NSX - 600
Honda EPSON NSX -
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 -A
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Toyota APEX MR-S -
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

*** I HAVE DIFFERENT PP'S FOR A FEW***
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -539PP (333HP/1100KG), not the 531 on the list
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 534PP (337HP/1100KG) not the 568 on the list
Toyota APEX MR-S -531PP (315HP/1125KG)
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 -535PP (347HP/1175KG)

I don't know how competizione has 568PP in the '06 RX-7. ???

I'm running max DF, racing hard, NO upgrades whatsoever, cars are broken-in w/an oil change.

*I also have two RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 cars, one has a Mid Turbo Kit while the other has no mods. With the turbo kit set to "off" they run identical PP's (don't know if performance is altered in any other way.

Last edited:
OwensRacing
I can host D2.

FAQ. Sorry to hear. Would you be interested in any fun races with the group? If so plan something and I am in to race with ya. I know it's not league fun. But still gives you a chance to practice and race with us.

Just a quick over view or like so us noob host can me confident in what we are doing.

Making sure this is seen

I can host D2.

GREAT! 👍

Host checklist:

1. Room must be up atleast 1 hour before race start. (Connect time). Post room number in this thread. I'll put it up in the OP 👍

2. Make sure to have both GT300 and GT500 grid close at hand. It's easy for you to answer any questions regarding gris spots (everybody does not pay attention or are unable due to real life).

3. If you are missing someone 30 minutes prior race start. You need to post in this forum that the next driver on the waitinglist can enter. Make sure to adress the person listed first in the waitinglist and also for the correct class.
If you have posted that a waitinglist spot is open and the missing/original driver shows up. You have no option but to kick him. We need 30 minutes to make sure we have full grids.
Everybody below the missing driver will move up accordingly, and the new driver will start last.

4. Make sure all settings are correct for the race: Damage: Heavy, Tyres: Hard, Gridreduction: Real, No aids allowed, And also remember to set the race to 27 laps. The race is 26 laps plus the formationlap.

5. Make sure to save the replay after the race.

Nycrom is going to be in that room as well, and he is a steward. So he will help you out 👍

Any questions?

Last edited:
yes that is also my opinion i have not done a completly clean 14 lap stint but today i will decide what strategy is best. the problem for me is i have a quit agresive set up but i will sort it out

I got to 16 laps before I stopped. I was driving 1-2 seconds slower than a qualifying lap. It was getting harder to drive after about lap 11, but I could maintain times. After about lap 14 I was starting to lose time that I couldn't make up by driving harder.

I'm just going to be winging it. If I have serious tyre wear by lap 8 or 9 I might go to a two stop, but I'll probably start out conservative and hope to find someone I can work the draft with and we can both go for a long one-stop strategy.

*** I HAVE DIFFERENT PP'S FOR A FEW***
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -539PP (333HP/1100KG), not the 531 on the list
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 534PP (337HP/1100KG) not the 568 on the list
Toyota APEX MR-S -531PP (315HP/1125KG)
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 -535PP (347HP/1175KG)

I don't know how competizione has 568PP in the '06 RX-7. ???

I'm running max DF, racing hard, NO upgrades whatsoever, cars are broken-in w/an oil change.

*I also have two RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 cars, one has a Mid Turbo Kit while the other has no mods. With the turbo kit set to "off" they run identical PP's (don't know if performance is altered in any other way.
the reason why is because i cant remember sorry it is one of my other cars sorry once again checed and it was 534 so no problems sorry :)

Toyota YELLOWHAT SUPRA -
Lexus ENEOS SC430 -
Honda RAYBRING NSX - 600
Honda ARTA NSX - 600
Honda EPSON NSX -
Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 - 535
RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 - 534
Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 -
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 -539
Toyota APEX MR-S - 531
Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA -

Last edited:
I believe they made tyres no longer affect PP. They may have messed with the values on cars too, but that's not in the patch notes.

I believe they made tyres no longer affect PP. They may have messed with the values on cars too, but that's not in the patch notes.

Is it possible for you tu add the PP for your car? Or is it already in the list?

your rigth because my rx7 was 568 before update and now 534 so denilson the 534 is the rigth pp number. btw
have just done a 14 lap stint the car became not harder to drive simply just slower a bit weird. my lap times on lap 13 was 2.10.9xx:( is i seconds slower then anybody else or what:)

Definitely, i'll keep an eye on this forum and if you want to add on PSN, just send me a request. racing in an organized championship has added much more to my GT5 enjoyment. good luck tonight and hopefully i'll be back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back