::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 3 | French GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 285 comments
HOST for GT300??

HOST GT500: chorda

if it comes down to it, i could host - i get consistent B rated ping to most of the world... though it's probably best that a steward in the GT300 class (Imari etc) hosted instead.

if it comes down to it, i could host - i get consistent B rated ping to most of the world... though it's probably best that a steward in the GT300 class (Imari etc) hosted instead.

Yes, that's true. But I think the race is in the early Saturday morning where he's at. Andil might be able to host. But on the other hand, it would be good if you could host. All stewards have a lot of work during the weeks with organizing qulais, PM eachother about different matters, updating spreadsheets and so on. So I can't see any reason why you could not host. I don't think anyone cares who's hosting, since we use a room tha is NOT fixed.

Can I put you up as host in the OP? Or do you want to wait? As long as we know that you can host, it's enough for now. 👍

Hosting the race is a little work, but really it's easy once you do it and put the procedures in motion.

I have a printed list of racers that are supposed to be in the race.

As well note the laps, race settings, as well be sure to have a mic handy.

I tens to go on mic about ten minutes before the race. This is easier then typing last minute info. Once we start pace laps and it feels organized I tell racers I am going of mic. Wish them all luck and remind them to be clean and have fun.

Guess I try to treat the racers lime guests in my house so to speak.

Also be sure to boot any non members ASAP. which sometimes requires you to pop back to menu if your in track.

As well other racers. Don't hesitate to vote ban a non member.

I myself run damage on low while practicing and warming up. I do switch to heavy at about ten till.

Kinda wonder if I shouldn't stay with heavy through out. I and surely others are doing some final dialing in and pushing the cars to the edge. The low damage seems to make easier and gives racer more tine I make those last adjustments.

Stewards?

Yes, that's true. But I think the race is in the early Saturday morning where he's at. Andil might be able to host. But on the other hand, it would be good if you could host. All stewards have a lot of work during the weeks with organizing qulais, PM eachother about different matters, updating spreadsheets and so on. So I can't see any reason why you could not host. I don't think anyone cares who's hosting, since we use a room tha is NOT fixed.

Can I put you up as host in the OP? Or do you want to wait? As long as we know that you can host, it's enough for now. 👍

I can host it if no one else can, my connection isn't that great - would prefer if someone else could host, who is confident of their connection. But I can do it if need be.

sure, i don't mind my name being put down as host. even if it's only until another, better option turns up.

is there anything i need to be made aware of with regards to procedure etc - e.g. Performance Points of the cars???

Last edited:
congratulations in advance to Scanny_Flick on becoming GTPlanet's newest Active Member! 👍

a joy i'm sure

Last edited:
sure, i don't mind my name being put down as host. even if it's only until another, better option turns up.

is there anything i need to be made aware of with regards to procedure etc - e.g. Performance Points of the cars???

When you're about to start the race, call all drivers off track (in to the lounge).

Then set the PP to the lowest possible PP and text which car that are supposed to go to track. Repeat until you reach the highest PP.

PP list:
531: Toyota APEX MR-S
534: RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
535: Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
538: Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
539: Lexus WEDSPORT IS350 and Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
541: Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA

You have to enter as the last car obviously, so you can stay in the lounge and enter track last, no matter your cars PP.

Jav
Are you getting the YLOD?
What PS3 are you using?
It's ussually an easy fix!
it just turned off and the powerligth is just blinking i have now turned it off. i have rwad it is overheating on the harddrive or if i unlucky its the hole system:( i will check tommorow btw i have a 2007 40 gb i think.

I will join the room closer to race time. I've got my parents over and my dad wants to watch cricket highlights from 21:00 to 22:00gmt. He asked so cant turn the old man down.

Should join around 5 min before race start.

Ps: Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding camber settings? i'm using the Garaiya 08

Last edited:
Senninha, it is a big shame to not be able to race against you, was looking forward to it :( - Next week, make sure of it! :P

Congrats to JP on the win. I had a bump with him right at the start that forced me to fight my way through lots of traffic to get 2nd. Happy with that result. I loved fighting traffic through Monaco. Monoha put up a really good challenge 👍

At one point of the race I finally had clear track on new tires and managed a 1:31.515. It's freaking hot as hell in my room right now so I'm gonna recover from the race Kimi style and take a nap.

Back