::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 3 | French GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 285 comments
Hey Guys,

Just seeing this and I didn't know Wardez didn't observe my lap. I did save my replay though and ran an embarrassingly slow 1:36.244 and it's no problem if I have to start dead last. Just wanna run with you guys tomorrow, ok?

JPzer... thanks for the recommendation and man, you've gotten even faster!

I'm afraid your lap-time is not valid. However, you'll start at the first free spot behind all drivers who got a valid run. 👍

Grid for the French GT.

GT500:

01. 1:32.530* - JPzer - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
02. 1:32.694* - Wardez - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
03. 1:33.057* - chorda - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
04. 1:33.314* - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
05. 1:33.604* - Nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
06. 1:33.774* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
07. 1:33.824* - NlsUrban - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
08. 1:34.823* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT GT-R
09. 1:35.316* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
10. 1:36.259* - Centura - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
11. 1:40.014* - XsApollo - Nissan YELLOWHAT GT-R
12. -:--.--- - DaSixSixOne - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R

GT300

01. 1:37.369* - Moleman - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
02. 1:37.380* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
03. 1:37.659* - Neomone - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
04. 1:37.691* - KamyKaze1098 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
05. 1:38.739* - SteeltoedSloth - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
06. 1:39.058* - Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
07. 1:39.657* - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
08. 1:40.271* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
09. 1:41.679* - Jav122678 - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
10. 1:43.519* - maximus5254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
11. -:--.--- - GTP_african_cat - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
12. -:--.--- - donoman3000 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

If you have not done quali before deadline, it's still possible to join the race by stating clearly in this thread that you want to be on the waitinglist (in practice, that means that you will take the next spot available on the starting-grid). It's not enough if you have asked about the waiting list some time, you NEED to be very clear so that everyone clearly can see who "sigened up" first. 👍

Last edited:
For now in Gt500 Monaco race just one Lexus Sc430 and one Honda NSX...all around us...GTR...GTR...GTR...

I expect a very hard race....:scared:

Dibbs on being the 1st on the waiting list - maybe ill have more luck with net connections racing in D2

I have posted this on page 5. Put me on the waiting list for gt300

......i thought by not doing quali, i might end up in D2 and maybe have better luck with net connection because Chorda( i get dc'd in Chordas rooms) wouldnt be hosting D2.........

......now i'm realizing that this is a same class race and Chorda wont be hosting because he is in GT500....:ill: arrrghh

For now in Gt500 Monaco race just one Lexus Sc430 and one Honda NSX...all around us...GTR...GTR...GTR...

I expect a very hard race....:scared:

Lol, we should start up Team Underdogs. You must not drive a GTR, RX7 or Garaiya to enter. :P

Im a little surprised with the low turnout. Hopefully, the field will be full by tomorrow. Invite your friends to sign up! There use to be atleast 30+ people from each class prior to Round 1...

p.s. Unfortunate news in the Pacific :( prayers all around...

u in Japan Imari? just reading bout the earthquake generated tsunami :(

Well he's in Osaka, which is like 400kms or so away from Toyko, which was about 180km from the epicenter of the quake in the ocean.

People in Beijing even felt it. I hope everything's ok Imari, let us know.

Well he's in Osaka, which is like 400kms or so away from Toyko, which was about 180km from the epicenter of the quake in the ocean.

People in Beijing even felt it. I hope everything's ok Imari, let us know.

Yeah, I'm not dead. It was very shaky, and it's still wobbling sometimes when there's aftershocks but Osaka is far enough away that we didn't get major damage. Better off than Tokyo, and much better off than the northern prefectures that got smashed by the tsunami. Japan is mostly well prepared for earthquakes, they get them pretty regularly. Not usually on the same scale obviously, but no one expects 8.x earthquakes.

I'll admit to having been pretty worried though. My family is from NZ, and my brother and some of my extended family were in Christchurch for the last two big earthquakes they had there in the last six months. My brother's house got wiped out in the last one just a few weeks ago (hooray for renting!), so I figured that the planet had given up on breaking his stuff and moved on to mine. :crazy::sly:

Crazy stuff. Makes you glad that you're personally OK, but sad for all the people up north that are going to be spending a very rough night tonight.

I have posted this on page 5. Put me on the waiting list for gt300

......i thought by not doing quali, i might end up in D2 and maybe have better luck with net connection because Chorda( i get dc'd in Chordas rooms) wouldnt be hosting D2.........

......now i'm realizing that this is a same class race and Chorda wont be hosting because he is in GT500....:ill: arrrghh

I'm not sure how everything actually works out to be honest. But I think that when we set the room to NOT fixed, as we always do, It has nothing to do with the hosts connection if you get DC'd or not.. But again, I'm just guessing..

Also: We need a host for the GT300's.

I'll host the GT500's.

Im a little surprised with the low turnout. Hopefully, the field will be full by tomorrow. Invite your friends to sign up! There use to be atleast 30+ people from each class prior to Round 1...

p.s. Unfortunate news in the Pacific :( prayers all around...

I removed a lot of drivers from the list due to inactivity. And added a few that PM'ed me about a spot. We can see pretty clearly now who's serious about the championship and who is not.

I'm not sure how everything actually works out to be honest. But I think that when we set the room to NOT fixed, as we always do, It has nothing to do with the hosts connection if you get DC'd or not.. But again, I'm just guessing..

Also: We need a host for the GT300's.

I'll host the GT500's.

I think your connection is more than strong enough to host, dont get me wrong. I also dont have explanations for it:crazy:

Straight after i get dc'd ill join a gtp members lounge ( in britain, new zealand, finland etc) where there are full grids with voice chat enabled and ill play without dc's:crazy:

so yeah im gutted that i get dc'd from the series i enjoy the most and i wish there was a way to pinpoint the cause for a particular dc. Maybe it has to do with your location and mine being imcompatible in some way, who knows really.

If i get dc'd this Friday, i will logically have to pull outta the series:(

I think your connection is more than strong enough to host, dont get me wrong. I also dont have explanations for it:crazy:

Straight after i get dc'd ill join a gtp members lounge ( in britain, new zealand, finland etc) where there are full grids with voice chat enabled and ill play without dc's:crazy:

so yeah im gutted that i get dc'd from the series i enjoy the most and i wish there was a way to pinpoint the cause for a particular dc. Maybe it has to do with your location and mine being imcompatible in some way, who knows really.

i will still be in the series and hopefully next friday will run alot smother for me with new ps3 or harddrive:) and if i makes next round i have missed 2 races and will miss 2 more because of holiday

gentlemen,

i have not had much time on my console this week, neither practice nor qualy, but i would very much like to participate in the race. i am running consistent 1:44.5XX in my few practice laps, which does make me the slowest, but not by too terribly much. if i can get a wait-list spot in GT300 that would be fantastic.

i'll check the thread after i get some sleep - thanks!

-d

Grid for the French GT.

GT500:

01. 1:32.530* - JPzer - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
02. 1:32.694* - Wardez - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
03. 1:33.057* - chorda - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
04. 1:33.314* - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
05. 1:33.604* - Nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
06. 1:33.774* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
07. 1:33.824* - NlsUrban - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
08. 1:34.823* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT GT-R
09. 1:35.316* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
10. 1:36.259* - Centura - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
11. 1:40.014* - XsApollo - Nissan YELLOWHAT GT-R
12. -:--.--- - DaSixSixOne - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R

GT300

01. 1:37.369* - Moleman - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
02. 1:37.380* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
03. 1:37.659* - Neomone - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
04. 1:37.691* - KamyKaze1098 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
05. 1:38.739* - SteeltoedSloth - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
06. 1:39.058* - Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
07. 1:39.657* - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
08. 1:40.271* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
09. 1:41.679* - Jav122678 - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
10. 1:43.519* - maximus5254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
11. -:--.--- - GTP_african_cat - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
12. -:--.--- - donoman3000 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06

If you have not done quali before deadline, it's still possible to join the race by stating clearly in this thread that you want to be on the waitinglist (in practice, that means that you will take the next spot available on the starting-grid). It's not enough if you have asked about the waiting list some time, you NEED to be very clear so that everyone clearly can see who "sigened up" first. 👍

I have had you in a room that I was hosting, practice session, lower number car count. However did you have an issue at all?

FWIW I do have two PS3's in the house. If need be ever, one can host a race I am not in. 👍

i will NOT be racing today my ps3 will not let me too but good luck to all. and i have no chance of winning anymore have already missed 2 races and will miss 2 more:(

competizione
i will NOT be racing today my ps3 will not let me too but good luck to all. and i have no chance of winning anymore have already missed 2 races and will miss 2 more:(

Don't count yourself out. As well. Stick around for the experience and surely many in your class value you as a competitor. Which a good, clean, and fast driver is valuable to the league.

;) hope you reconsider.

That sucks, I was hoping to get to race against you for a change. Was lonely last week after you had that cooling malfunction last week. What's this weeks mechanical mishap? Oil replaced with Coca Cola?

Thanks to those who sent well-wishes to Japan, I'll share them with people I meet.

Hope everyone you know/care about over there is fine Imari (plus yourself lol)

Just to say its on every news channel and radio over in the uk, i feel like i was there as ive seen the videos and photos over and over.

It looks very bad in some places, we/the world hope everything will be ok

Condolences to those involved with the earth quake. Very sad indeed.

On that, is it not a little scary there has been a rash of movement recently from the earth.

That sucks, I was hoping to get to race against you for a change. Was lonely last week after you had that cooling malfunction last week. What's this weeks mechanical mishap? Oil replaced with Coca Cola?

Thanks to those who sent well-wishes to Japan, I'll share them with people I meet.

maybe overheathing to be realistic;)

Imari my patner is Japanese (Shoko), she is in Tokyo, luckily she is fine, but this morning (italy time) she called me I woke up terrified by a strong earthquake. I'm very happy you are well too, after the Kobe earthquake of years a go, u will have a lot of fear.

pingtest.net 👍

Latest Posts

Back