::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 3 | French GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 285 comments
I definately could of went quciker on a thursday lol.
I am just wondering why my time isn't on the list.
If my laps wern't clean you can put me on the waiting list.

Thanks

Andil
it only makes sense to extend the qualifying for an extra day.
Paginas1
i agree just extend the quali so people can do on thursday
Imari
1. Extend qualification by a day so that everyone can take part.
Extend qualification 24 hours. 👍

+1 to extend qualification 24 hours due to unforeseen circumstances 👍. Regarding the alleged unfair advantage, there is none, online gameplay is shut down and offline practice mode has completely different physics with a lot more grip as I'm sure everyone is aware of.

Cannot sign in to PSN in the U.S. (east coast) either.

Same :(
I hope we will be able to qualify later on !!
I vote for a 24 hour extension ;)

Edit : If some one is up tonight to host ill be there.

Last edited:
Yes, An extension might be needed, for those who can not get on to qualiy when PSN is back on at 7 p.m.

Those of us that q already could of used that time to practice. Which I am sure others did.

I will go with what the group decides. Personally, I butcher my Q. So I just salty and want another shot, one I don't deserve beings I Q'd.

Deadline for quali is extended to thursday 20.00 pm (EST).

All official quali-laps up until this point will stay.

yup mine seems to be up 2, il set up a room il prob do my quali tonight to get it over and done with

Quali/Practice Room = 1472 - 6118 - 3787 - 3246 - 4765

Last edited:
FWIW. this track is tight and starting towards the back could be a blessing in disguise.

Take exp. Leaders get into tussle. Cars damaged and forced to pit. Those at the back will capitalize on this when they gain position with car(s) in the pits.

Then again, could be clean race and be stuck sucking fumes all day.

im sorry guys i couldnt stay longer, i will open room early as possible so people can qualify tomorrow

If another steward could help out im sure he will

Managed to qualify tonight, thanks Paginas for hosting. Did a 1:37.369 - same as last week, 3-4 tenths off my ultimate pace but always prefer a safe time than end up in the wall :)

Provisional pole atm but I doubt it will stay, I think a 1:36 will be pole if someone gets a lap together.

If a steward wants to pass permission for me to host and watch. I am down to get people Q'd.

If need be, I can record the runs via video and post on YouTube.

Not an issue, just offering help.

The room Imari made last night is still up hahaha.

Here's the number, I'm doing some set up work at the moment but if anyone would like to qualify I'll be available to observe for about an hour.

1472 6399 9009 5380 6062

Cheers wardez try get most of you americans to do qualiy

il get the rest and myself by 8pm gmt or i might have to leave a little bit earlier tomorrow.

Dudes! JPzer just took pole with a blistering 1:32.530. Three tenths faster than his best time in practice. Beastly!

Quali. room:

1472 6118 3701 4256 7800

Well with incredible luck, somehow, as soon as SixSix started his first flying lap I was notified through PSN that I needed to update to 1.08 kicking me out of the room.

Hopefully SixSix reads this and heads to the new room. Sorry about that!

And if anyone else wants to quali. they can come right in and take a whack at it 👍

EDIT:

Room's closed, hitting the sack now. Gonna quali. up tomorrow bright and early. Should be exciting!

Last edited:
Back