::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 5 | United States GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 182 comments
GT300 best lap times
GTP_Senninha2 1:34.124
Moleman 1:34.433
Neomone 1:34.848
SteeltoedSloth 1:35.081
maximus254 1:35.436
Scanny_Flick 1:35.454
Shrugging_Atlas 1:35.886
doctsuru_69 1:36.998
HortusIX 1:37.511
Jav122678 1:37.784

was a great race at the front, i messed up big time giving wardez a nice big love bite at the start (sorry dude) then my car felt good even with a little bit of damage so i carried on untill the tyres was worn a little bit, and that was it the car was all over the place so i had to pit early...

after that it was just to keep good pace, which i did but it wasnt good enough.

well done wardez chorda JP and owens, you all done well

plus everyone else :)

felt sorry for nycrom as he got d/c :nervous:

I feel me sad..It's the first d/c during a race on Gt5..but I know sometime can happen.. (Dan know something about that..)
Anyway after the start at the first corner someone damage my front left suspension and pushed me out the track..I can't see the raplay, but with my damage I was enough fast..but unfortunately the d/c turn off my race..I was competitive here..and this is a good news for me.
Congratulation Wardez, really good race, Jp and Chorda anytime consistent drivers, and a special mention to Owners great job today in your home race congratulation.

What irritates me even more is that GT5 decided to drop me down to third, even though I came into the pit in second.
Did your pitstop take longer because you had damage? In my replay your car is showing front wheel damage, Moleman's and Senninha's cars are clean.

Did your pitstop take longer because you had damage? In my replay your car is showing front wheel damage, Moleman's and Senninha's cars are clean.

I think so. Sometimes in a pit stop you can be delayed if a car drives past you while waiting to go again, but in this case all the stops were clean, I think it was just because of damage that Neo lost a place.

Senninha had damage too. It's the first I've heard about pit stops taking longer if you have damage though, is that true?

Nice story there Wardez, was an awsome race and good job on the win.

I should have stayed with my first pit strategy(1 pit stop), but I changed it when I saw I had a good lead on you guys, I did not think it would draw me back that far. I should have checked how long a pistop was.. a mistake i won't do again.

Anyway, has I was closing the gap in the final 6 laps, I start pushing too hard, and was doing big mistakes.

Then I catched up at lap 35 and was going to try to pass at corner 1. But Wardez move to his rigth to protect the corner. I was now a little bit in front of chorda but he had the racing line so I had to break early. Me and chorda went through the first corner side by side and has i was trying to get early on the gas, I lost the rear a little bit and lost some precious seconds.

That little figth with me and chorda help Wardez to detach from chorda, after that I was closing up again on chorda and manage to pass him in corner 3 of lap 37. I was still 2 sec behind Wardez has he was pushing hard ! I could see his rear end working. I was getting closer and closer and in the last corner I pushed has hard as I could to get in Wardez draft !

It worked, I am now in his draft and gaining ground quickly, I knew from the last corner exit that this race was going to be close as hell ! I reach to him, get very very close to his rear bumper to maximize the effect of the draft and just before hitting him, I try to pass !! WARDEZ PASS THE FINISH LINE FIRST WITH 0.067 !

Damn, that was some tense moment..

Very good race again guys. It was awsome !

I really hope that you can put the replay on youtube Wardez.. Its painfull to use the replay player of gt5.. Let us know when its online !

jp

Last edited:
Epic race guys... epic.... Just got home from a night out... Home at 8!!!!??? Well, guess it was fun.. :)

I'm off to turkey in a few hours with my football ("soccer" for the non-educated :)) team for a week. So I'll miss Fuji... Hope you guys will have a great race.

I'm getting a little bit emotional now.. But MAN I FAKKKKKKING LOVE TO RACE ALL OF YOU!!!

Every single one of you really respects eachother... I was thinking a few mounth back that this kind of clean racing was impossible to achive.. But man was I wrong!!!

I really look forward to see the outcome of this season.. I really hope ALL of you guys find this series as "something else", and stick with us also for season #2.. 👍 We've (stewards) learned quite a lot from this 1st season. And I believe that if we could keep the core from this season to the next one, the WSGTC will be one of the all-time-highs at GTP.. (maybee the alchohol is talking, but waaaevaaa)

Just to let you know.. In Sweden, at the moment, we have about 2 degrees... And for a while we played football ("soccer" for the non educated again :)) in -25 degrees.. Leaving to Turkey for a week where it's about 27 degrees is something I really look forward to as you might imagine.

Cheers to all of you! And congratz to Wardez for an awsome race and win! 👍 :cheers:

Last edited:
Chorda will you be making a new thread for next week?

plus great race a had a little bit of lag with some cars in the breaking points but it got better as the race went on :)

it is already made :)

dude im feeling really slow today for some reason lol cheers

plus if someone has time today or tomorrow could they get the results plus fastest times and post the here for both gt500 and gt300

i will try my best tomorrow if i get time.

this is so masi can update the op/results etc

I just started the GT300 replay, i should have results posted in about 1-1/2 hrs

sweet we will just have to wait for the OFFICAL results as the stewards in the gt300 might be looking at incidents

i dont think we had any major problems in the gt500

dude im feeling really slow today for some reason lol cheers

plus if someone has time today or tomorrow could they get the results plus fastest times and post the here for both gt500 and gt300

i will try my best tomorrow if i get time.

this is so masi can update the op/results etc
Dan i had not the race replay but the fastest race lap is your, I remember clearly. I watched whole race after my d/c. A Very fast lap congratulations 👍

Dan i had not the race replay but the fastest race lap is your, I remember clearly. I watched whole race after my d/c. A Very fast lap congratulations 👍

Are you sure? i think it was 1:28.8... was in someones slipstream hehe :sly: however i only done that in the 1st 1/4 of the race

anyway after the f1 tomorrow i should have some free time to go through the replay...

its a shame you got d/c i was lineing you up for the straight (overtake) and then bang u went off and got d/c.

also i think it was me that bumped u on the 1st corner as i was following wardez and my net was a bit jumpy as wardez (when in breaking zones) started jumping backwards and forwards, then suddenly he was in my FACE so human reactions said pull to the right, but i think you were there, sorry dude, i will check on replay though :)

Unofficial results GT300, looks like some close finishes!

gt300%20results%20-%20us%20gt%202011-03-26.png

is anyone uploading videos by any chance? im pretty sure i read somone is uploading the gt500 race, either that or i just need to get some fresh air :lol:

Back