::::: World Super GT Championship | Round 5 | United States GT (SIGN-UP NOW!) :::::

• Thread starter Masi_23
  • 182 comments
oh, ok sorry, just assumed because i thought wednesday was the deadline for setting quali lap, my bad!xD

Wednesday IS deadline for setting a quali lap.. As you can see, drivers that did not quali will automaticly end up in the back of the pack (without an official time next to their name), or the waitinglist depending of the number of qualifiers. 👍

Welcome to our newest member :cheers:

USA.jpg
designnsight - Lexus ENEOS SC430

WANTED! Where are you guys? Some of you (in red) signed up just a week ago, and I've not seen you in the thread or in any official session...
Some of you (in blue) just raced once, and did not show any interest after that.

donoman3000
G-Rush09
Bakugekiki
SupaaKinK
Morgutak
Tem120
GTP_NJ_CAM
BATEY
Sincx
Wilhelm198824
Vagabone
maSonn09
goaztmazta
MH4wheel
Hammarstrom80
iRev_olution
KOCAADAM

IMPORTANT: We need a host for GT300's. Anyone?

Hello everyone! Im designnsight/graftpt on here. Wanted to say Im looking forward to racing with you all out there. I am personally letting you know I plan to stay the entire season without any absence (unless emergencies occur of coarse :dopey:) It is going to be a relief not being a owner/coordinator for a series haha Its tough work for sure. So I thank you guys for putting this on.

Here is my profile:

Lives: Disney World (Orlando)
Lives with: Girlfriend and 3 cats
Children / Pets: 3 kitties. Ulrich, Hiroki and Eva
School: No school right now
Major: Graphic Design
Work: Freelance, iOS app development for TJ Soft, Best Buy :/, Apple very soon
Favorite motor-sport and why: WRC. Rally is just so freaking awesome.
When and how did you get into Gran Turismo: Gran Turismo 2 was my first one. I received a PlayStation as an christmas gift and picked up GT2 and Duke Nukem :P
Real Life Racing Background: Used to kart race with my best friend and his family. I've been to every Rolex 24 hour race in Daytona since I was 6. And as of yesterday (March 23rd) I have Autocrossed a Nissan Juke, 370z Nismo and 2012 GTR Black Edition lol
Car History: Learned to drive in SUVs. Drove a Lincoln around for a year then I got my Scion xB which I still own and have fun it haha

Also, I know it is too late in the season to change anything, but I'm curious as to why there is no option for tyres?

Last edited:
WANTED! Where are you guys? Some of you (in red) signed up just a week ago, and I've not seen you in the thread or in any official session...
Some of you (in blue) just raced once, and did not show any interest after that.

donoman3000
G-Rush09
Bakugekiki
SupaaKinK
Morgutak
Tem120
GTP_NJ_CAM
BATEY
Sincx
Wilhelm198824
Vagabone
maSonn09
goaztmazta
MH4wheel
Hammarstrom80
iRev_olution
KOCAADAM

IMPORTANT: We need a host for GT300's. Anyone?

You get my PM?

Anyways, my internet seems to be working just fine at the moment.
Go ahead and put me on the waiting list for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have any problems.

Tyres: Because we was thinking that hards would open up for more mistakes, and therefore more open racing. Unfortenutly (:lol:) everybody is driving awsome on the hards as well.. Wery few mistakes related to type of tyres used.

I like that we use hards for 2 reasons. It prevents sudden moves, and if a untoghtful move is carried out, it'll probably cost you a lot. It's a lot about racecraft and concistancy rather than trying to outbrake your opponent prior each corner. And ALL other SuperGT championships on here use the softs. It's one of those things that make this series special. The place for drivers who enjoy using racecraft and concistancy as a method to success. The heavy damage is also something that make you think twice before trying something stupid.. I really like these WSGTC unique rules. 👍

And ALL drivers are ace! :lol: 👍

Last edited:
You get my PM?

Anyways, my internet seems to be working just fine at the moment.
Go ahead and put me on the waiting list for tomorrow. Hopefully I won't have any problems.

Yea, got it. 👍

I'll put you up.

You know what, I'm going to have to withdraw from this race. I will not withdraw from season, I will practice the next track on Hard Tyres and see but it is just not working out. I am in no way used to hard tyres in these cars, so I do not want to be in anyone's way or cause anything. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Welcome to the new members, hopefully you can enjoy it like we are.
i admit i never liked the hards idea but now we have done loads of races its great :) if you make a mistake it will cost you time and it makes you constrentrate on every breaking point/corner turn in that little bit more...

Remeber this is our 1st season so there might be some little tweeks that we need to adjust for our next but we will discuss that at the end :sly:

remeber if you crash into someone that could be aviodable you will be getting a strict penalty
(if that report it that is lol)

Well as I said, I will hold off on this race. I will hopefully get used to them. Just not exactly in my fun factor. But I like challenges so we shall see.

I'd have said just get into it, the best place to learn is on the track. Once you get used to being careful with the throttle it's no different to any other tyres. I actually think they're rather good for developing good habits (ie. not nailing the throttle out of every corner).

But if you think you can do better by training for a week then more power to you. If you're having serious problems maybe look at what tweaking the setup can do for you to stabilise the car. Either do it yourself if you're into that sort of thing, look up a tune in the GTP tuning forum or ask someone here. I'm sure someone would be nice and help you out.

Oh I agree completely. I ran a SGT series back when GT5 first came out, so its A LOT of track time and tuning to those tyres lol The biggest thing is I can out last as long or longer on on Soft tyres. That took the most time to learn.

If I am on, I would love to spectate if that is possible

hey guys sorry for being a little inactive, the last few days ive been very busy havent had much time to practice or qualify...but im ready now whenever someone can open a qualy room just let me know.

GTP_NJ_CAM

hey guys sorry for being a little inactive, the last few days ive been very busy havent had much time to practice or qualify...but im ready now whenever someone can open a qualy room just let me know.

GTP_NJ_CAM
qualy deadline is wednesday so just on the waitinf list.
btw i'm able to be host for gt300

GTP_NJ_CAM

You can enter the race from the back of the grid. No quali-times can be submitted after Thursday 01.00 AM (GMT).

IMPORTANT NOTE: The countdown clock in the OP is one hour early. Connect time is in 4:36, green flag is in 5:36.

Also, updated the Official Quali list. I kept designnsight in the GT500 class. If he want to race or just watch, it's up to him. But I must say that Imari stated a great point of view: "Just get out there" 👍
GTP_NJ_CAM is also added to the GT300 grid.

OFFICIAL QUALI RESULTS. UNITED STATES GT

GT500

01. 1:29.449* - JPzer - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
02. 1:29.694* - chorda - Nissan AUTECH MOTUL GT-R
03. 1:29.789* - Wardez - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R
04. 1:29.868* - Paginas - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS GT-R
05. 1:29.946* - nycrom - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
06. 1:30.463* - C-Falcon89 - Honda RAYBRING NSX
07. 1:30.799* - OwensRacing - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R
08. 1:33.815* - Joshua1994 - Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430
09. -:--.--- - GTP_monoha - Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R
10. -:--.--- - designnsight - Lexus ENEOS SC430

GT300

01. 1:34.523* - GTP_Senninha - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
02. 1:34.902* - Moleman - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
03. 1:35.139* - Neomone - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
04. 1:35.622* - SteelToedSloth - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
05. 1:36.267* - Shrugging_Atlas - Toyota WEDSPORT CELICA
06. 1:36.470* - Scanny_Flick - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08
07. 1:37.619* - HortusIX - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
08. 1:37.700* - maximus254 - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '03
09. -:--.--- - Jav122678 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
10. -:--.--- - Doctsuru_69 - RE Amemaiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06
11. -:--.--- - SupaaKinK - Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08
12. -:--.--- - GTP_NJ_CAM - Lexus WEDSPORT IS350

pst? Gmt?

Just look at your watch, and add the hours to your local time and everything will be fine.. This is last week we will have the daylight savings issue. From this sunday, all of europe is also changing to daylight savings (Summer time).

But remember to look at what time I posted the times..

At the moment we are 4:17 from connect time, and 5:17 from green flag.

GMT connect and start time is in the OP. I don't want to write those times here cause it will only get confusing. So just count 4 hours and 17 minutes from now.

I made many laps on this track via my mind the last two days. Was away from home. Hopefully I am not too rusty.

HOST GT300: GTP_Senninha

OwensRacing: Remember your advantage... Your closesr to the the track than all of us.. Your lag will be slim to none. :lol:

HOST GT300: GTP_Senninha

OwensRacing: Remember your advantage... Your closesr to the the track than all of us.. Your lag will be slim to none. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am feeling a lot better today (having bad allergies in FL is not good) So I will run some laps with you guys and will probably race.

Last edited:
No, you will open the room at 20.00 PM (GMT) :)

That is in 2 hours and 30 minutes.. Green flag is in 3 hours and 30 minutes.

If you can't open up the room at connect time, make sure to adress all GT300's (for this week, since the grid is not full, a later connect time would'nt be the end of the world).

The connect times purpose is to be able to sort out various connection issues without delaying Green flag. And also (But not this week) make sure guys on the waitinglist gets a fair chance to sort out possible issues as well. 👍

its good to see some new guys in the series, i would just like to add please be careful as the damage is on full and most of the regular guys are fighting for points here :sly: so basicaly DONT HIT ME lol :D

ALSO

has anyone heard from centura, i think he had to miss last weeks because he was away but i hvnt heard anything this week?

Latest Posts

Back