• 22,046 comments
Hilux.

Jakes Fiesta.png

or

Misatos Clio.png

or

Deal With It.jpg

Last edited:
Chevrolet Blazer CUCV vs Toyota Hilux Pickup; Toyota Hilux please! Toyota is always my 2nd choice for trucks with Ford being my first.

Ford Fiesta vs Renault Clio Wagon vs Fiat Panda; the Ford Fiesta. The Panda is too slow and if I got a small wagon; it would be a Focus. Also, Rainbow Dash would agree that the Panda is too slow as well; she would probably be more likely driving a Hypercar.

Last edited:
Hilux, but not the one pictured. If I'm being pedantic and choosing literally between only the vehicles pictured, I'd have to go with the blazer, as I can spot several things wrong with the Hilux right off the bat.

Then going with Jake!

A neighbor of mine has 3 Festivas, so possibly there is something redeeming about them. I'll have that.

The Renault estate, because Misato's in it. Therefore the other two are just not relevant.

Cannot possibly give the nod to a Subaru, even though the Ford doesn't exactly cover itself in glory either.

Would you rather

06YxRnV.jpg

Ferrari 330 P4

z7I35bE.jpg

Ford GT40 MkII

h7BYrM5.jpg

or Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe.

I love the Shelby most of all, by some distance, so I'll have that. But I bet I could probably guess what the rest of you would pick, depending on who you are...

Ferrari 330 P4 vs. Ford GT40 MkII vs. Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe - The GT40 seems the most legendary to me.

Results:
1. Ford GT40 MkII
2. Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe
3. Ferrari 330 P4

Classic Le Mans cars: Always the GT40.

Trevita vs Awful Civic: Seriously? Trevita every time.

Agera vs Huayra: Pagani, easily.

Back