Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
Yeah sometimes its best not to press the issue. Still quite the claim though :lol:

BMW M4
2014-bmw-m4-7.jpg

OR
Lexus RC-F
2015-lexus-rc-f-photo-563505-s-787x481.jpg

GTR. The E30 and Mustang offer it no competition. If it were between the E30 and the Mustang it'd be much closer, but ultimately I'd be far more confident in the E30's build quality and reliability, and it probably gets better fuel economy, however tempting it'd be to own one of the Mustangs which is actually cool.

Neon, as they were actually sold in Europe.

M4, as it has no illusions of being Darth Vader.

800px-Ford_Fiesta_-_Mondial_de_l%27Automobile_de_Paris_2012_-_003_%28image_modifi%C3%A9%29.jpg

or

800px-Clio_RS_%288094058215%29.jpg

or

fabia-combi-rs-01_201312300954.jpg

Fiesta. The Clio is a shadow of it's former self and the Skoda is just pointless.

None of them look even remotely appealing...I'd take the Focus though. If I took anything else I'd be eating my words from all my friends.

BMW M4 vs Lexus RCF; BMW M4, because ///M Power!

Ford Fiesta ST vs Renault Clio R.S. vs Skoda Wagon; Fiesta ST, I just really adore that thing; especially in green.

2 options this time...

2011 wrx STI
2011-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI-Hatchback.jpg

or

2011 WRX
lead3-2011-subaru-wrx-review.jpg

and

Focus ST
2013-Ford-Focus-ST-front.jpg

or

Fiesta ST
2013-Ford-Fiesta-ST-Photos-12.jpg

2 separate questions.

Me...
I'd rather pay for a WRX but I'd rather have the STI.
I'd rather pay and have the Fiesta ST.

Subaru's: They look the same to me. I'll take whichever is worth more.

Focus v. Fiesta: I like the Fiesta a lot, but I couldn't live knowing I'd chosen it over the Focus.

I'd rather drive the same car as a 30 year old woman with a thing for teenage boys and a drinking problem, who joined the military and rose to the rank of Major in her quest to avenge her father...

That didn't quite sound right.

Delorean. I never liked the A310 and the Fiero has fallen victim to too many kit car replica conversions, often bad ones.

Mercedes GLA45 AMG
GLA-45-AMG-1_2780342b.jpg

OR
Audi RS Q3
Audi_Q3RS_STU_001.jpg

Last edited:
DeLorean, because despite never having seen Back To The Future, I still like it a lot, especially when compared to those other...things.

And Mercedes, because AMG. :indiff:

Mecercedes-Bnz SLR McLaren vs. Bugatti Veyron vs. Rolls-Royce Ghost or Phantom vs. Lexus LFA - What @Roger the Horse said.

Nissan Skyline GT-R Nismo vs. BMW M3 Evolution II vs. Ford Mustang Cobra R - GT-R. If it wasn't a NISMO this would be harder.

Dodge Neon vs. Chevrolet Cavalier - Neon, because NFSU. :lol:

BMW M4 vs. Lexus RC-F - I'll be the one guy to say RC-F.

Ford Fiesta ST vs. Renault Clio RS vs. Skoda...thing - Fiesta, the only really interesting one there.

Subaru Impreza WRX STi vs. Subaru Impreza WRX - If I can afford a WRX STi, why not go for it?

Ford Focus ST vs. Ford Fiesta ST - Focus, it seems more "main" to me.

Alpine A310 vs. Delorean DMC-12 vs. Pontiac Fiero - A310. :drool:

Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG vs. Audi RSQ3 - Man, these Germans are really starting to smash their heads on the keyboards. Anyway, GLA because it doesn't look like a squashed bug.

Subaru Impreza WRX vs STI; The STI Impreza, it's the quickest trim of the Impreza.

Ford Focus ST vs Ford Fiesta ST; The Fiesta ST, I somehow like it more than the Focus and I've became quite a fan of the Focus over the years. It's also easier to park.

Alpine A310 vs DMC Delorean vs Pontiac Fiero; the Alpine A310 is the best looking of the 3 I think and is probably the best performance. So yeah, I'll choose that.

Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG vs Audi RS Q3; I'm going with the Audi.

Back