Would you rather?

• Thread starter motortrend
  • 22,046 comments
640px-VW_Polo_GTI_%28V%29_%E2%80%93_Frontansicht%2C_14._April_2011%2C_Velbert.jpg

or

fabia-combi-rs-01_201312300954.jpg

or

640px-SEAT_Ibiza_Bocanegra_Japan_front.jpg

I have to say I'm surprised, considering the fact that from my experience the SEAT has a far worse interior in terms of comfort, legroom, and build quality than the other two, while the Skoda is slightly lighter and faster. (And an estate, so it'll carry more stuff.)

SEAT just because of the way it looks. Plus I have seen one in person since they are sold in Mexico and folks drive them up here with Mexican plates/registration.

I tried to find one with a 460 but the ones I found weren't complete. And yes, I can be. :lol:

I'd take the Fiat, it's funny to say their name "FIAT" in a silly voice really loud =P Plus it's so cheap and utilitarian it's almost stupid how simple they are mechanically.

Okay I'll try:
A Toyota AE86(not mine just any levin or trueno of your choice ;P)
pnp9.jpg

Or a Datsun 240Z:
1972-Datsun-240Z-Front-Three-Quarter.jpg

Or an AW11 Toyota MR2:
Red_Toyota_MR2.jpg

*silently takes the keys to the 240*

Edit: *puts 240 keys back* I want the MR2.

Last edited:
I'd take the Z on that list of options.
As much as I like the Corolla, it's more of a project to get any real performance. The Z is probably a good bit more fun in stock form and definitely a whole heck of a lot sexier. 👍

FIAT, because I'm way too Italian to have any other choice there. Plus it's really cute.

Datsun, because of a little thing we call resale value. Plus it's easily the nicest car of the three.

I want that now. I was considering picking up a beater Miata and doing a V8 swap in it...but damn (I've seen that video as well).

Back