WSCC LMP Championship - HEAVY DAMAGE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 387 comments

For the official season starting september 27th what do you prefer?

• LIGHT DAMAGE

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HEAVY DAMAGE

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi would love to do as many races as possible

GTP: The_Boyce
PSN: The_Boyce

Not 100% sure of car yet. One of these two.

BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99

OR

Pescarolo Sport C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05

Welcome Boyce, you can test the cars tonight no prob :)
I'll sign you up in a special list 👍

The servers seems to be under maintenance now. Can anyone from Europe confirm this?

I found this on granturismo.com website:

The online service of Gran Turismo 5 will undergo maintenance during the following hours:

(1)
Start: 08/24/2011 17:00 GMT
Finish: 08/24/2011 21:00 GMT

(2)
Start: 08/30/2011 03:00 GMT
Finish: 08/30/2011 04:00 GMT

(3)
Start: 09/07/2011 17:00 GMT
Finish: 09/07/2011 23:00 GMT

(4)
Start: 09/14/2011 17:00 GMT
Finish: 09/14/2011 23:00 GMT

During the maintenance, it will not be possible to connect to any of the online services.

BUT 08/24/2011 it's tomorrow!!! :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Right... Cant get online :-( but i have decided on which car I will race when we can actually get to race! It is:

Pescarolo Sport C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 :-)

Oi oi, my friend Zentex just told me about this, so I'll take one of the 908 HDi FAP's and join in.

Right... Cant get online :-( but i have decided on which car I will race when we can actually get to race! It is:

Pescarolo Sport C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05 :-)

nice to have you onboard mate :)

Oi oi, my friend Zentex just told me about this, so I'll take one of the 908 HDi FAP's and join in.

which team? Total or Oreca Matmut?

Last edited:
I will wait 20 minutes more but then I will postpone the preseason one

*ETA on maintenance, 1hour 11mins ago* I wonder who spilled the coffee into their servers this time :P

sorry guys the first preseason race is postponed to the next week :grumpy:
I'm so sorry for this

I will update time schedule accordingly tomorrow
for now... just goodnight :(

hey teammate I'm driving the team total 908 you would be a very welcomed teammate in this series as well

After looking at the cars at the specs the 908 is at too much of a disadvantage. The GT-One and the R8 are going to be hard to beat, and I think the BMW will be competitive enough to fight with them. The Peskys will be tough with their hp advantage, but they dont handle as well and tire wear might be an issue, so not sure if they'll be a front runner.

So I'll be rocking the BMW v12

Last edited:
After looking at the cars at the specs the 908 is at too much of a disadvantage. The GT-One and the R8 are going to be hard to beat, and I think the BMW will be competitive enough to fight with them. The Peskys will be tough with their hp advantage, but they dont handle as well and tire wear might be an issue, so not sure if they'll be a front runner.

So I'll be rocking the BMW v12
if i had one i would join you but the GT1 was my first choice but it was taken and the 908 was the only other car that i have, im looking for others currently

Almost glad it's been postponed as I couldn't get on my PS3 last night, was going to let you know but I never did for some reason :embarrassed:

Is there any advantage to taking a diesel car fuel wise? Might be worth it in the long run, don't know though, I found the R10 to be 2 seconds a lap slower than most others at trial mountain when I tested it, maybe I need a decent tune, but can fuel economy be worth that much?

Almost glad it's been postponed as I couldn't get on my PS3 last night, was going to let you know but I never did for some reason :embarrassed:

Is there any advantage to taking a diesel car fuel wise? Might be worth it in the long run, don't know though, I found the R10 to be 2 seconds a lap slower than most others at trial mountain when I tested it, maybe I need a decent tune, but can fuel economy be worth that much?

I don't think there is difference about fuel in the game since there are 100 liters of it for every car in the game :P

Back