WSCC LMP Championship - HEAVY DAMAGE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 387 comments

For the official season starting september 27th what do you prefer?

• LIGHT DAMAGE

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HEAVY DAMAGE

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oops, my fault....
as for monza race i agree to be a pre season, but the tokyo r246 is based on real roads in tokyo so its half real :D

670 pp seems too liitle to me... my stock peugeot had 705pp
soo.... i vote to change the pp to 700

ps. gippone i read what you said to another proposal just say yes or no

Monza gets my vote, I'm all for using real world tracks, much better than most of the fictional tracks

670 pp seems too liitle to me... my stock peugeot had 705pp
soo.... i vote to change the pp to 700

ps. gippone i read what you said to another proposal just say yes or no

that's not a bad idea anastasis14 I will run some test in the week end :)

idea:
-we can try the first preseason with 670PP (Grand Valley) and the second with 700PP (probably Monza now) and decide by a poll of users which to use 👍

sorry havent been able to catch the pre season races, but will definatly be there for the actual races

sorry havent been able to catch the pre season races, but will definatly be there for the actual races

no problem RONSTA we did not play because of the maintenance last tuesday :)
we're going to play next tuesday the first preseason, but also, probably, we're going to skip a couple of weeks of september also beacause of maintenance on tuesdays....

monza is a great track and with the 908 being so slow the draft might help

Updated the second preseason race to Monza.

we're going to use 670PP at Grand Valley and 700PP at Monza,
just after the end of the race in Monza I will open a poll to let everyone choose to use 670PP or 700PP :)

Looking forward for tomorrow first preseason 👍

gippone
Updated the second preseason race to Monza.

we're going to use 670PP at Grand Valley and 700PP at Monza,
just after the end of the race in Monza I will open a poll to let everyone choose to use 670PP or 700PP :)

Looking forward for tomorrow first preseason 👍

More power the better... More pit stops, more strat., more fun.. :)

If someone need a backup driver im here. :) I have 908 matmut, Speed 8, GT-One, V12 LMR and Pescarolo Judd Race car.

What sort of times are people getting on this week's track? I'm up to 1:38.7XX and steadily improving in the r10, not sure what the benchmark time would be though

Steady lap of 1:39.5ish in my 908. But it's gotta be near flawless, cause I really can't seem to get faster.

Steady lap of 1:39.5ish in my 908. But it's gotta be near flawless, cause I really can't seem to get faster.

1:39.xxx would be race pace for the r10 I guess, just wondering how fast it is compared to some of the other cars

I tested a bit the Pescarolo this afternoon and I got a best lap time of 1:38.2xx

Might tweek the setup a bibt before the race tomorrow, get a bit more practice in as well, it'd be nice to get less than 1:37.5 at least

Bloody hell i dont stand a chance going by the times people are posting. I'll give it my best shot tomorrow but if i'm way off the pace i'll rethink taking part. :-(

guys all this lap times are at 670pp right???
Oh god, i have to improve, my best is 1:44:2 in racing hards

and something else...
we are racing tomorrow this time???

guys all this lap times are at 670pp right???
Oh god, i have to improve, my best is 1:44:2 in racing hards

and something else...
we are racing tomorrow this time???

yes 670PP for tomorrow race
you can use racing soft

I hope tomorrow night there will be no maintenance at race time 👍

yes 670PP for tomorrow race
you can use racing soft

I hope tomorrow night there will be no maintenance at race time 👍

not talking about tomorrow about all those lap times before

Something else.
Why at race 8 nurburgring 24h is not a change time version- weather change version???

Bloody hell i dont stand a chance going by the times people are posting. I'll give it my best shot tomorrow but if i'm way off the pace i'll rethink taking part. :-(

just sent a PM mate ;)

Something else.
Why at race 8 nurburgring 24h is not a change time version- weather change version???

This is the first season of WSCC LMP Series. About La Sarthe and Nurb 24H I choose the 2005 version for La Sarthe because it's not possible to cut the chicanes and going "wider" outside some turns, so it's more difficult and challenging. For Nurb 24H since it's the first time the club has a LMP series we're going to do it in the non time change version also because we're not using the driving line anymore and sometimes the time change version is suffering a bug in which the track disappear randomly

Just done 1:36.921 with the V12 LMR.
670PP and racing softs with all downforce available

1:36.921 :drool::drool::drool:

Latest Posts

Back