WSCC LMP Championship - HEAVY DAMAGE - ***COMPLETED***

• Thread starter gippone
  • 387 comments

For the official season starting september 27th what do you prefer?

• LIGHT DAMAGE

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • HEAVY DAMAGE

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, I might have to try a little test sometime then :) I know it's the same amount, but isn't diesel meant to last longer?

Hmmm, I might have to try a little test sometime then :) I know it's the same amount, but isn't diesel meant to last longer?

I know that in real life, but I doubt that this is considered in the game
If you have time to try please let me know the results :)

Hey gippone, i really like your championship...
i think i'll sign up with the 908 hdi fap - total
i only need 1.4 million to get it and i will get it today because of the seasonals :D

Hey gippone, i really like your championship...
i think i'll sign up with the 908 hdi fap - total
i only need 1.4 million to get it and i will get it today because of the seasonals :D

welcome anastasis14 :) you have another week since we postponed our first preseason so no prob đź‘Ť

welcome anastasis14 :) you have another week since we postponed our first preseason so no prob đź‘Ť

ok, thank you... Now for the day and time, since school starting at 12th september, i would prefer all the races start on Fridays or Saturdays...
if it can't be done this way sunday would be suitable only if the races will end before 10 pm GMT

And sorry for bad english :P

ok, thank you... Now for the day and time, since school starting at 12th september, i would prefer all the races start on Fridays or Saturdays...
if it can't be done this way sunday would be suitable only if the races will end before 10 pm GMT

And sorry for bad english :P

the thing is that we decided in our club to race this series on tuesday and the majority of our members is good with it. So I'm not going to change the day. I'm sorry anastasis14, do you still want to participate?

the thing is that we decided in our club to race this series on tuesday and the majority of our members is good with it. So I'm not going to change the day. I'm sorry anastasis14, do you still want to participate?

i'm still in this...
tuesday is ok for me till the october the series will finish...
but 10 pm gmt is too late for me...
8 pm or 8.30 pm would be better...

what's the approximate length of each race???

i'm still in this...
but 10 pm gmt is too late for me...
8 pm or 8.30 pm would be better...

what's the approximate length of each race???

sorry again anastasis14 the hour you proposing may interfere with someone's dinner time and that's why we use normally in WSCC Club the 10PM UK time.

each race will last for a little more than one hour

no ... i think i can buy it at the peugeot dealer, so i'll take it if i can't take my total

no ... i think i can buy it at the peugeot dealer, so i'll take it if i can't take my total

For now I'm going to sign you up with the Oreca Matmut but it is possible that anastasis14 cannot participate due to the hour that can be too late for him so you maybe have the place in the Total Team

For now I'm going to sign you up with the Oreca Matmut but it is possible that anastasis14 cannot participate due to the hour that can be too late for him so you maybe have the place in the Total Team

Ok great, well then i will practice with my total in the meantime and if so, i will buy the matmut the 29 if needed.

Do you have a target time i can use in grand valley ? Fastest lap is about what most of the time ?

ok, i'm still in, but i might quit in a race or 2 if we have difficult lessons at wednesday

and as i haven't bought any peugeot yet, erikroy can race with his total, and i will take matmut

also, probably the series will end mid-november beacuse the "maintenance" decided by Poliphony will also interfere for 2 weeks in september

Looking forward to driving with you Anastasis14, let's see how well we do...

Anyway I have done some testing in the 908 and it seems I can't get it to keep up with, say, the GT ONE - of cause when we are all on the track and can draft etc. it might not be a problem :)

The_Boyce
gippone please dont be too annoyed at your team mate if i finish near the back every race.

Looks like i have some competition for the last place ;)

Put in done laps, 1:37.7 with the R8.. A bit off that in the Bmw.. Hopefully I can improve more.

gippone please dont be too annoyed at your team mate if i finish near the back every race.

come on!! ;) no problem mate, we can share our setups and I will try to help you đź‘Ť

lol everybody don't be so ambitious, the last place is mine

EDIT: at 3rd post gippone, where you have the calendar, the grand valley speedway is in reverse... Are we going to race in reverse track???

Last edited:
lol everybody don't be so ambitious, the last place is mine

EDIT: at 3rd post gippone, where you have the calendar, the grand valley speedway is in reverse... Are we going to race in reverse track???

:crazy: I'm watching right now but seems ok the red arrows are in the normal way :)

do you agree guys if I change the second pre-season race to Monza?
that's and idea because:

-the official races will all be on real circuits and it's better to test the cars in another one
-if someone will be so smart to cut the chicanes won't matter for the standings

Back