WSCC - Racing School - Sunday June 26th - 2 sessions

• Thread starter turbogeit
  • 154 comments
Indeed a problem, a crash between an slower eratic driving finished winner car and a car(s) figthing for positions before timing out could influence the final result for some drivers. Could timing out be set to 0 secs? I dont even know.

Haha yeah I remember hitting you after you had finished the race, didn't see the car until it was too late because it was so slow! I kept hitting the Walls in the race as well, and then tried to push harder to catch, then made more errors lol. Tbh I don't think I've ever properly driven the track at all lol, still fun though, could have done with more people though :P

I'd love to do a GT300/500 mixed class race as well, speeds may not differ as much as normal but more realistic :)

Haha yeah I remember hitting you after you had finished the race, didn't see the car until it was too late because it was so slow! I kept hitting the Walls in the race as well, and then tried to push harder to catch, then made more errors lol. Tbh I don't think I've ever properly driven the track at all lol, still fun though, could have done with more people though :P

I'd love to do a GT300/500 mixed class race as well, speeds may not differ as much as normal but more realistic :)

If we do such a mixed GT300/500 race, it should be done in realistic conditions:

GT300 at 300 HP and GT500 at 500 HP, if not, on some tracks, GT300 might be as fast as GT500 (remember the LMP2s winning races against LMP1s in America and at Hungaroring).

Personally, I am considering to organize a 2speed team championship after the summer: 2 cars: 8 teams of 2 drivers, full damage, hard tyres.

Personally, I still have problems controlling highpowered cars, but after last nights lesson, Im sure that a GT300/500 mixed race would be tons of fun.

In the spirit of the racing school I would like to host (if my internetconnection permits it!) some shorter informal mixed practicesessions. If theres interest we could try to decide which track(s) and carcombos that would be fun.

You could always run the same track/car combo for that weeks course, as a lot may not be able to get to the weekend one. Would be good practice too.

This weekend, GTRedline and myself won't be available for hosting. But on July 3th, Race School should be back.

Back