WSCC Touring Car Team Championship, FINISHED

• Thread starter GTRedline
  • 456 comments
I'm assuming the Formula 1 race is delayed again because it hasn't started yet for me. Still in the pre race. Very irritating.

Yeah you got the delay again on fox, not on speed again. It was a good race!

Lobby is open, me and lefty are testing. Looks like 1:53's are the benchmark.

Well my Internet service just cut out, just my luck. If you guys don't see me sign in in the next 5 mins, start without me. I think I had a chance at monza too! Sigh

I'd like to participate in this, if that's OK. I'll use my Mazda 6 Touring car. Is this alright?

Anyone have the results? Cobrius how was the lutecia? I wanted to blaze down monza's straights so bad! I'll be there next week.

Also as far as next year. What about jgtc nsx's or skylines. Or the full jgtc lineup is great too. Some cars get a lil crazy fully tuned but if we kept the hp stock... Or a RM league would be fun. Silvia?

Last nights race finishing order -

1/. luckylefty2gunz
2/. Zkippe
3/. Cobrius
4/. teeds

Sassafrass_3 DNF

@Drex
The Renault was working well on Monza, was pretty difficult to get traction on hard tyres but on soft I was running pretty much the same times as the leaders. Changed to softs after 5 laps and was chasing down the leaders. After their pitstops (lap 17 or so) I was leading by 8 sec. i think. Then I pitted again at lap 21. Some of my better laps was
1.53.5 -1.54.

Lucky, I'm not sure that the win goes to Zkippe, but the corner cutting was excessive. It was not just a couple times. But you were breathing down his neck for a long time and you were clearly faster. Just need to keep it cleaner next time, in my opinion. Monza is not a good track to run because penalties don't do anything and you cant police every corner and chicane. Also it's god awful boring.

My race started on hard tires. Which I was terrible with. I pitted for soft and decided I'd rather watch the F1 race. When I came back about 5 minutes later, I had been disconnected. So I just watched the rest of the race.

EFJ
Hello! When and time for the next race? Can i join next?

I suspect you would be able to join in EFJ, GTRedline is the guy you need to speak to about it.

Just to let people know i'm on holiday next week, so will miss the last race.

i cut the corner a couple times the win goes to Zkippe

Indeed it does. I'm rather dissapointed that you cut that corner multiple times, after mentioning that corner as not being effected by the penalty system. I know you had the pace to win, and am unsure as to why you felt this was necessary.

The WSCC stewards are still deciding on what penalty will be given, I'll update you of this in a PM.

EFJ, yes you man join. Race time and all the info you need is in the OP.

No problem teeds. I hope that come september we will all be back to a regular schedule and can start a new series with a full grid.

I would like to join in these races. I do have a question on vehicles. Could I use my Yellow Hat GT-R, ARTA NSX, or Denso Dunlop Sard SC430? These are all premium vehicles by the way.
I hope to join you guys in these races.

PSN: djkruse817

OP Updated.

Zkippe has been awarded the win at monza. Now we have a close points race for the drivers championship, while Team Renault seem to have the Manufactures Championship all wraped up.

While our series ends this weekend, i'm still available to host events on sundays. The WSCC racing school is about to come back with a whole new layout and a licence program, so i'll be focusing on that next month. However i'd like for us all to meet up each week to try out some new ideas, like DTM, GT3, JGTC, etc.

OP Updated.

Zkippe has been awarded the win at monza. Now we have a close points race for the drivers championship, while Team Renault seem to have the Manufactures Championship all wraped up.

While our series ends this weekend, i'm still available to host events on sundays. The WSCC racing school is about to come back with a whole new layout and a licence program, so i'll be focusing on that next month. However i'd like for us all to meet up each week to try out some new ideas, like DTM, GT3, JGTC, etc.

that would be great especially if we could move the time back a hour

You mean an hour later? Thats ok with me, how about everyone else?

How does DTM @ GP/F sound? F1 will be running that track on the same day, so its fitting. No turbo upgrades, 473 or 493hp max as they are. I might set a PP limit. No penalties, heavy damage of course.

Back