WSM - World Sportscar Masters - ~SEASON 2 DISCUSSION FROM PAGE 19~

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 416 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
3:31 in my Ford at Le Mans.
4:23 in my (badly-geared) Alfa.

What do you think of the inclusion of the Alfa's?

I like the idea of the alfas but they will definitly be lapped traffic. Did you consider a GT division of stock 60's street cars? Just so the lower division will have some power on the straights in the prototypes draft. The alfas will not keep up in draft at all, just a thought. But I do love the alfas, I have mine painted in DLC paint chip Polorized GT-006 ;)

Hmmm.... tonight by the my lounge there will be a 16 person bug test. If thats fixed WSM2 is go 👍

Let's do this right after the chase tonite, unless I'm online early enough before my final chase race practice session. So if I'm on before 200pm cst , which is ???gmt or after sprintcup race. What was your plans with this test?

Is that '05 NC? Racing soft?

I like the idea of the alfas but they will definitly be lapped traffic. Did you consider a GT division of stock 60's street cars? Just so the lower division will have some power on the straights in the prototypes draft. The alfas will not keep up in draft at all, just a thought. But I do love the alfas, I have mine painted in DLC paint chip Polorized GT-006 ;)

Alfa's are there own category. The time difference between top cars and the Alfa's (around 50 seconds) kinda makes it like LMP1 and GT2.

Let's do this right after the chase tonite, unless I'm online early enough before my final chase race practice session. So if I'm on before 200pm cst , which is ???gmt or after sprintcup race. What was your plans with this test?

Room up now 👍

No I meant to the "is it 2005 NC with Racing Soft" question- you quoted it but didn't answer. :confused:

2005 NC. Racing Softs yeah. In the series tyre compounds will be open from any racing compound.

My best time with lots of laps is 3'33.0xx on RH. Only tuned the transmission to give the cars actual top speed. But I practice on that track with the MKIV loads. :rolleyes:

My best time with lots of laps is 3'33.0xx on RH. Only tuned the transmission to give the cars actual top speed. But I practice on that track with the MKIV loads. :rolleyes:

210mph down Mulsanne for me with stock set up + full aero, raised ride height.

I've tuned the trans to give 213mph on the Mulsanne (what Gurney and Foyt's car-J5- hit) and that's about right- stock aero and suspension. 👍

I got 3:27's last season in qualifying.

Also, GT5 just isn't working so I can't make it, and if you have mics on you're wasting your time.
Improved the performance of online races to provide a better racing experience. However, please note that using voice chat with 12 or more players can reduce screen refresh intervals.

I got 3:27's last season in qualifying.

Also, GT5 just isn't working so I can't make it, and if you have mics on you're wasting your time.

We are trying a room now, with mics on.

We are trying a room now, with mics on.

Whatever, use my track!!!

Edit: Here's my issue, it's hard to see, but there is quite a crack on the disc.
blackberry015.jpg

I believe you're going to use the Ferrari or Jaguar...

I'm not going to be using anything because I can't do evenings (parents won't let me go on PS3 in evenings). :(

But I am going to follow the series. 👍

Season 2 Thread to be up within two weeks, working on things now. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back