ZedTunes' Autumn/Fall Rally Shootout 2011

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 544 comments
I was gonna be sending to RJ but since you've already sent him an FR I'll send my ticket today to CyKosis.

You beaut..!! I've got a free evening as well, proper result :mischievous:

Do you want me to distribute a few tickets for you?? Or shall I just dive straight on in??

{Cy}

You beaut..!! I've got a free evening as well, proper result :mischievous:

Do you want me to distribute a few tickets for you?? Or shall I just dive straight on in??

{Cy}

There's only two people left to get their ticket, no point bothering with sending them now.

Anyhow, your ticket is sent, good sir. :D

Now have a snow course up also for share.

Last edited:
ryangt has now been signed up as a tester for the shootout, making that 4 testers for our shootout.

VTiRoj
:lol:

C-ZETA, is it okay if I submit my car now? I don't want to do any more to it and I have all 4 judges already added on PSN.

Submit your tune at any time, there's no problem with leaving it now. That goes to everyone else. :sly:

Great. I will post it and run for the hills shortly after. :scared:

Thing is, RJ isn't quite so happy with the car :indiff:

Anyway, slump's ticket has been sent, and now awaiting all remaining drivers received cars.

Thing is, RJ isn't quite so happy with the car :indiff:

Anyway, slump's ticket has been sent, and now awaiting all remaining drivers received cars.

Neither is Roj. :lol:

He's called it something a bit crude and he feels fitting for it. Something about rust?

Or perhaps... We could run two different specs on said car? Those which I've proposed and those which you gave Roj? Not much point in me tuning exactly the same car to exactly the same specs with exactly the same parts when there's not any real need for a variance from the factory suspension and LSD in the first place at said power/weight level, is there?

Or perhaps... We could run two different specs on said car? Those which I've proposed and those which you gave Roj? Not much point in me tuning exactly the same car to exactly the same specs with exactly the same parts when there's not any real need for a variance from the factory suspension and LSD in the first place at said power/weight level, is there?

To be honest, since they are the same car, and there are different specs for the car in the real world, I will now give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you new specs for your car. Will PM you new specs now.

This, for tuning forum browsers, is RJ's evil being evil.

To be honest, since they are the same car, and there are different specs for the car in the real world, I will now give you the benefit of the doubt and allow you new specs for your car. Will PM you new specs now.

This, for tuning forum browsers, is RJ's evil being evil.
NO! DON'T GIVE IN TO HIS EVILNESS!! IT'S A TRAP!! :lol:

And RJ's evil is always evil, he scared young onboy with the tuned CT230RR by making it super-near-uncontrollably loose!:lol:

Onboy123
NO! DON'T GIVE IN TO HIS EVILNESS!! IT'S A TRAP!! :lol:

And RJ's evil is always evil, he scared young onboy with the tuned CT230RR by making it super-near-uncontrollably loose!:lol:

The CT230RR is indeed a very...floppy kind of car to try and drive :D

It's why I chose the AdrenaTune CT230R. It changes the thing completely, and is actually kinda stable. :P
Ok, you take your Adrenatune CT230R online against my RR on Laguna Seca, then we'll see who's better!:lol:

Onboy123
Ok, you take your Adrenatune CT230R online against my RR on Laguna Seca, then we'll see who's better!:lol:

I kept my one stock then put all the power at the back and stuck on some comfort softs...perfect for trolling noobs online in drift lobbies :D

Neither is Roj. :lol:

I'm more than "isn't quite so happy." :lol:

RKM Motorsport’s Piece rouillées de Merde

Car rusted to death before I could take any pics. Good thing really, now I don't have to look at it and neither do you!

Based on: Alpine A110 1600S ‘73
Obtained: Used Car Dealership or win the B-Spec Tous France

Drivetrain: RR
Horsepower: 90 BHP (@ 16.7 miles)
Torque:---- 14 kgfm
Weight:---- 800 kg
PP:-------- 357

PARTS
GT Auto

Type C Wing

Tuning Shop
Sports Exhaust
Fully Customisable Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sports Medium Tyres
Dirt Tyres
Snow Tyres

SETUP

Body/Chassis
Aerodynamics

Downforce: 0/20

Ballast
Amount:-- 85
Position: -50

Engine
Power Limiter

Power Level: 65.1%

Transmission
Transmission

(Set Max Speed, then each individual ratio.)
1st:-- 3.761
2nd:-- 2.788
3rd:-- 2.166
4th:-- 1.755
5th:-- 1.484
6th:-- 1.275
Final: 3.370
Max Speed: 112 MPH

Drivetrain
Differential

Initial: 0/10
Accel:-- 0/10
Braking: 0/5

Suspension
Suspension

Ride Height: 35/35
Spring Rate: 3.0/6.0
Extension:-- 3/4
Compression: 1/2
Anti-Roll:-- 2/1
Camber:----- 1.2/1.0
Toe:-------- 0.00/-0.30

Brakes
Brake Balance Controller

Brake Balance: 5/6

Intended Driving Options
Transmission: Manual (MT)
ABS: 1
Everything else: OFF

Tuner Comments:
Built and tuned for ZedTunes’ Autumn/Fall Rally Shootout 2011. Apologies to the judges in advance. You'll need to wash your hands of rust after handling this car.

Translate the name of this car from French to English and you’ll get a clear idea of what I think of this car.

If you find the car is making more than 90bhp, increase the engine limiter.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who is having to implement rather severe power limiter usage...at least mines not so bad with the sports exhaust.

Would like to suggest that next time there is a rally shootout that the HP limit be set by one of the special events from the game since for some reason it appears that PDs base HP for Road cars is equal to or higher than the published specs for Rally cars. Not saying the cars should be maxed out but would think that a race preped car would have a bit more power over a stock street car.

Now that the servers are back online, my Piece rouillées de Merde is now on share. 👍

I 'pologise.

does your tune nickname means big piece of **** in french?

Means "S****y rusted parts", i recieve my car .... Mini cooper S '05 British Racing green Metallic. I drove one ,a few years ago and i stay impressed by the direction of this car, stick to the ground seems a go-kart. Let's see. I'll begin now .

Means "S****y rusted parts", i recieve my car .... Mini cooper S '05 British Racing green Metallic. I drove one ,a few years ago and i stay impressed by the direction of this car, stick to the ground seems a go-kart. Let's see. I'll begin now .
Oh yeah rub it in!:lol:

Rusty piece of *ahem*, yeah. :lol:

It's meant to be a secret until you release it praiano! :P

Back