ZZII - available

United States
MN, USA
sprchrgdn87
Yes its true i have 8 ZZII available for trade (no low balling) taking car trades and possibly paints and tickets.
I have 3 that are stock in original colors
1. 0/125m original
2. 0/110m? have to check on that one
3. 0/64m
I have 2 of them set for 1/4 drag and one for long drag and one for circuit racing and the last one isn't tuned for anything, its just fully modded.

I have a few trades left over from my other thread but i will be free starting on the 29th.

9/26 Roczx his Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac '01 for my 22B (stock)complete
9/27 Si-UK my 370 GTA for lexus GT500 sent
9/28 rearview - tune his chevelle and send back tuned
9/29 gazelle68- 10 paints for stock ZZIIcomplete
9/30 XxGoldenleechXx ticket 1000 for 1/4 ZZIIcomplete
10/1 XSVterror16 lexus GT500 for drag? ZZII complete
10/2 dylpro98 2 1000 tickets for Drag ZZII complete
10/3 cellochild DELTA HF rally car for circuit ZZII canceled
10/4 cellochild GT500 for long drag ZZIIforgot to send sending on 10/5
10/5 oldbloke007 0/0/0 ZZII for my other Circuit complete
10/6 jkt008 CZ3 rally car for 5 mate paints

What i am looking for is anything that i dont have that is kinda rare or GT500 cars and tickets and more rare paints

Last edited:
I want a couple of these, do u have any 0/0 ? If not i was gunna see if u would trade me your long distance drag version and if you would be interested in making me one that is good for circuit racing. I Would be stoked if you could. I have all gt500 cars and most are 0/0, almost all mattes, colorshifts, chromes, 12 tickets and any rare sports, muscle or super car that you are looking for, most of which I have 0/0 duplicates and color variations. I'll trade you one car/ticket and 5 paints for each one of the zz2's you would send me. Let me know, thanks.

we can make a deal, but I dont have one 0/0 but i can trade you the long drag and the circuit if you want.

Hi mate, would you consider 5 or 10 paints for your stock version? All rare paints covered by 5 and have 2000 chips in total cheers

On the 30th I can trade for a 1/4 mile drag car. Will send 5 gold chrome paints for it.

Yes I did. I'll go 5 of each. Highest I'll go.

Deal mate cheers can you book me in for 1st oct i will send paints day before and on the day. You just need to let me know what paints you need. Cheers

the list is long and i only have like 10 of them so what ever one.... what one were you thinking about

ZZII Master
the list is long and i only have like 10 of them so what ever one.... what one were you thinking about

I have a Arta NSX that I've never used but if you already have that just tell me and premium one you want and I'l send it tomorrow if you can get the fr to me before 4pm est

ZZII Master
is it the standard one?

Premium but I have a good amount of standard gt500 cars too. My garage is in my sig if you want to look for them because I can't remember each and every one. I'd be willing to give any premium ones you don't have too.

Premium but I have a good amount of standard gt500 cars too. My garage is in my sig if you want to look for them because I can't remember each and every one. I'd be willing to give any premium ones you don't have too.
ok lookin now
I was hoping for the car. I can send two 1000 tickets for the car xP or anything else you looking for?
ok two 1000 tickets for the drag ZZII

Just wanted to chime in to note that I've had two successful trades with ZZII master.

Have no idea where he's getting all these ZZIIs, but they are nicely tuned.

how about one of the lexus gt500 like the orange for 1 and you can pic another ZZII for your premium takara NSX
I can trade tuesday and wednesday? This good?
ok cant trade u till the 2nd that ok?
Just wanted to chime in to note that I've had two successful trades with ZZII master.

Have no idea where he's getting all these ZZIIs, but they are nicely tuned.
i have my ways MWAHAHAHAHA:scared: thanks man! :sly:

Back