FRANZ AutoART

• Thread starter franz
  • 553 comments
The first and third ones are fantastic! Especially the third one, those wheels look fabulous! Nice Work!👍 (Oh yeah, the other three are really good too BTW!)

Great pics!

So how far in PS do you go? Is it basic brightness/contrast or do you take it a step further? Im not asking for your "secrets" just wondering roughly what you do to them. :dopey:

vr6gti72
Great pics!

So how far in PS do you go? Is it basic brightness/contrast or do you take it a step further? Im not asking for your "secrets" just wondering roughly what you do to them. :dopey:
Yeah me to! I am working with PS for 5 years now so I use fade blurring with lighten.. give it a clean look but yours are more nicer cleaned..? how'd ya get that!?

#3 and #5 take the cake for me!👍 Even though I much prefer verticle shots, your horizontals look excellent! Nice work once more!

vr6gti72
Great pics!
I use many types of adjustment layers to get the result
One of my biggest secret is Gradient Map

Neocrox
Yeah me to! I am working with PS for 5 years now so I use fade blurring with lighten.. give it a clean look but yours are more nicer cleaned..? how'd ya get that!?
I make separate background layer smart blurred and mask out all already "clean" areas

Thanks all for the nice comments
Looks like people prefer realistic imaging instead of arty one

**** a brick!

Franz that's one sweet Jensen. I've always struggled to take nice photos there but you've just taken it to a new level. The subtle effects add to your gritty style, I'm in love with it!

franz
I use many types of adjustment layers to get the result
One of my biggest secret is Gradient Map

I make separate background layer smart blurred and mask out all already "clean" areas

Thanks all for the nice comments
Looks like people prefer realistic imaging instead of arty one
Sounds like it's not difficult but takes alot of time.. I'll try when I got the time 👍

Excellent work Franz, you really are an artist. Those Jensen pics are some of my favorites so far :) That 4th one looks like something out of Hawaii 5-0 :D

Great pics 👍

Thread's just been pointed out to me by TM, don't know how I missed it before. Pics are among the most realistic I've seen yet from GT4.

Hugh Update
Most of them were prepared for competition

Legacy Blitzen

Nike 2022

Dome Zero

V DUB Beetle 1100

Hommell

TVR T350C

Thanks for visiting :)

Favorites: All the Legazy pics, the third Nike pic, and the second Dome Zero pic. Great work :) I see you went for an old style on the Beetle shots, I've been trying that out too lately :)

I also put glow on all Nike pics
but they weren't as obvious as the dome zero
thanks all for the nice comment

Awsome work franz, i'm really diggin the "vintage" look of your pics with classic cars.. the colour scheme is really cool.

Back