Used Car Cycles 1-75 (Day 525) - PAL ONLY

• Thread starter Famine
  • 234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Famine, I do already do the colours of the cars. Got already the whole first week and counting. (PAL-version) If you want, I can put them in the list and send it back to you? I just want to do something in return for giving us this information. đź‘Ť

I haven't found a peugeot 205 t16 (road) in the 80's lot yet. I've seen a renault 5 turbo in there, but the only way to get this 205 is in the lot... I hope i didn't miss it's last rotation. I'm dying to get this car!!

Oh, and how do we get the sauber c9 in the PAL version? I won the Grand Valley 300 and got a silly audi streamliner. :P

nice one famine. bit too late cos iv just gone through the whole 700 day cycle. i noticed in one week (around day 470 i think) theres 16 10km special cars!

MarshyTVR2
I strangely don't have Excel on my computer. But I was wondering if someone could find the used Mercedes SL (the big one, not the slk), because I don't fancy shedding out over 100k for a new one.

Thanks!

The SL500 and SL600 appear regularly in the 90's B lot. And you'll still have to give up more than 100,000cr... :D

kamikazekoala - Sure thing. That'd be very helpful, actually... :D

Update 17/03/2005:

Cycles 1-7 are done with colors. Enjoy. :)

Starting the next one. :crazy:

Oh, Famine. I will put the updates here, so if you have this file on the first page, I'll remove it here and start the next one. :)

One more thing, the max cash I got is 110,000 credits, so I will not be able to buy the Aston Martin Vanquish or other ones which cost more then 110,000 credits. Could you do these, just to make sure we got the colours of those? đź‘Ť

I'll have a look certainly.

I've got two games on the go currently. One with all-gold licences (only one left to do) and "another" game, in which I ought to have enough money.

cubits
I haven't found a peugeot 205 t16 (road) in the 80's lot yet. I've seen a renault 5 turbo in there, but the only way to get this 205 is in the lot... I hope i didn't miss it's last rotation. I'm dying to get this car!!

Oh, and how do we get the sauber c9 in the PAL version? I won the Grand Valley 300 and got a silly audi streamliner. :P

I just got the 205 T16 Road Version (White) last night.

Not sure of the day count, but I bought the Impreza 22B (Blue) and the RX-7 Bathurst (Yellow) the same day :D

I think it was not long after 13th March-ish.

Famine
Other than the 6.2mile/10.0km cars, mileage plays no significant part in the car's stats. The lowest mileage I've seen on a car is 10,000 miles and it has just as much power as a 100,000 mile example...

But mileage does affect the rigidity of the car. Im not 100% sure but shouldn't there be a difference in handling between a car with 20.000 KM on it or 80.000? What else would be the use of the chassis refresh.

Indeed, but is there any noticeable difference between a 10,000 mile car with a flexing chassis and a 100,000 mile car with a flexing chassis?

In either case you would have to use the chassis refresh, and it would have no effect at all on the physically visible variable of power output.

Right then, I'm now home.

Subaru Impreza 22B - Day 355 (22nd March)
Mazda RX-7 Type-R Bathurst R - Day 356 (23rd March)
Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 - Day 358 (25th March)

*bump*

7 more weeks added. kk's colours added (and yes, I got the Vantage, so don't worry about it). There is one minor error which I will correct the next time I see the damn car.

242 individual used cars seen thus far.

Very nice job famine đź‘Ť

1 minor request.

You know the brilliant tick sheet you have at the end? would it be possible to chang the ticks colour for the 10.0km cars?

Yes - I think that's a cracking idea. Next update will have that on.

Update 20/03/2005:

Cycles 8-10 are done with colors. I used the new sheet Famine uploaded the first page.

But I have a problem. I can't seem to upload my list of colours. It says the file is too big to upload. Any help?

Edit: Ok, I've send the file to you. :)

Hey Famine,

Great database!.. extremely useful..

My eyes were starting to hurt, looking up and down your list for the rarer cars, so I did a little editing. Hope you don't mind

I added an "occurances" column and used the function:

=COUNTIF(F4:Y4,"P")

Again, great work.. will be waiting for the next installment..

Cheers

Now that's another intriguing thought... :D

Thought you'd like that one..

Just don't forget to mention me in the "Thank you" section :sly:

Oh, and that should be "Occurences" not "Occurances".. my bad..

and just in case some people don't know how to use it..
the function is for the first car in the updated 20th cycle carlist..

just type the function "=COUNTIF(F4:Y4,"P")" in the next free cell in the Honda Accord Coupe row and press "enter". Then move the arrow over the bottom right corner untill a "+" shows up. Click and drag to the bottom of the list.. You may have to edit the range ("F4:Y4" is weeks 1-20 on the first car in the list) when more weeks are added..
unless, Famine decides to add it to the database... <nudge> đź’ˇ

That's just for the "excel dummies" out there, if there is any at all.. lol :dopey:

Well, I'm busy with the next update, but I just can't help it to give some info of the used car lot. Made some calculations:
  • 3 used car lots ('80, early '90, late '90)
  • 100 week cycle
  • approximately 125 cars a week
  • choice of approximately 12.500 cars in a 100 week cycle
  • approximately 70 different colors a week, but at least 90% are used in other weeks.
So at the end of the database, we'll have approximately 12.500 cars in the list. :scared:

So far Famine write up approximately 2.500 cars in his list and I've done 1.250 colors. Hell of a job. :dopey: Ok, carry on. :)

Am I being slightly thick here but are the days as follows:

week 1 = day one
week 2 = day seven etc

or is it:

week 1 = day 2
week 2 = day 8 onwards?

aaaaannnnd....

the mitsu gto vr4 turbo 95, week 3 only appears to have 287 bhp....

Does the bhp increase once purchased? or do I need to look on day 21/22?

just trying to understand likeshay.... :)

Could someone mail the modified sheet (with highlighted 6.2 mile specials in a different colour) to me?

Cheers chaps

The days each sheet pertains to are written in the top left corner of the sheet.

Week 1 begins on day 1. Week 2 begins on day 8 - 7 days later.

The power written in the sheets is the power you get when you buy them. They are USED cars with tens of thousands of miles on the clock. The engines have worn.

I know, and it isn't.

jkrobby has an NTSC/North America list in this forum. I have an NTSC/Japan list in this forum.

so when is this file being updated??.. i'm only up to week 10, but days can go by so quickly!

I just put a .txt file on my iPod with all the cars that only show up 5 times or less during the first 20 week cycle.. so i know what to look out for wherever I play..

gota love the iPod's!.. :dopey:

got the prize car list on it too!.. lol :sly:

Cheers for the reply famine but....

the mitsu gto vr4 turbo..

on your spreadsheet, the comment says 6.2mile example on week 4 has 313bhp

Week 3 when the car turns up in the used car lot, the power is listed as 282.

Does the power increase for week 4?

Or do you only see the actual power once the car is purchased?

See where I'm coming from?

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back