Used Car Cycles 1-75 (Day 525) - PAL ONLY

• Thread starter Famine
  • 234 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duck
cycle 71 (day 491), but there is the "dark zone" at cycles 31-48.....

Thanks Duck! I hope its white like mine!!

Im not that bothered by the black cars to be honest, there are better cars in the game to be won.........

Famine
After the first five cycles I disregarded the mileages altogether. I've never seen, outside the 6.2 mile cars, a car with less than 10,000 miles on it turning up in the Used Car section. There is no difference in power between a car with 10,000 miles on it and one with 40-50,000 miles, so I figured "Why bother?"... :D

In GT3 the maximum power decreased after a certain number of km (100000km iI think), in spite of a draining.
Doesn't this exist any more in GT4? Does the maxmum power never change, even after much km?

In GT3 maximum power was diminshed after 500km. Given that I've yet to see any difference at all between all of the used cars, no matter what the mileage and they're down on levels one would expect of new cars, I believe the effect is also in GT4, but occurs somewhere in the low thousands of kilometres/miles.

Famine
In GT3 maximum power was diminshed after 500km. Given that I've yet to see any difference at all between all of the used cars, no matter what the mileage and they're down on levels one would expect of new cars, I believe the effect is also in GT4, but occurs somewhere in the low thousands of kilometres/miles.

OK, so all the used cars already lost in power max (except 10km used cars). And they cannot lose any more in power. That's right?
There isn't several steps loss of power, but just one?

thanks to all 20 viewers (at the moment)!

new version of the database hosts cycles (1-35) + (49-85)
18 to go!!!
no new cars in this new cycles

Some notes yesterday night I forgot to write:

cells marked in yellow must be confirmed by anyone.
- Fiat 500 @10km are in the Famine list but not in the Rogs34UK one
- Nissan 200SX.... :grumpy: by mistake I confused them for a while (yellow marked cycles 50->67). Please fix them. The 200SX ' 96 is known as 180SX Type X. No matter than the Silvia K's '96 in named as 200SX (S14)!!!!!!! In which country!!!!????
Waiting for this Silvia (the Q's 96 is average common) I discovered the error.
- deleted the Subaru Sti IV Wagon: this must be a mistake as I think the car is not in.
Replaced with the Sedan one. If anyone can also confirm this (cycle 77)

edit: deleted obsolete attachment
Go to last page for the last version of the database, or to the first when Famine's will be finished

Serguil
OK, so all the used cars already lost in power max (except 10km used cars). And they cannot lose any more in power. That's right?
There isn't several steps loss of power, but just one?

It's analogue (or was in GT3). You lose power from a peak of "x" to a peak of "x - 5%" over a period of 200km in GT3.

Famine and Duck: thank you very much for great work, I'm just at first cycle for third time :). BTW: can you explain meaning of black dots, red dots?

I'm assuming you're on the overview page at the end?

The black and red "dots" ought to be ticks - I suspect you don't have the Wingdings 2 font on your computer. Each tick represents the presence of a car in any given rotation. A red tick indicates a 6.2 mile (10.0km) car, rather than the standard used rubbish.

Has anyone ever found a Toyota MR2 ('86 version) in red yet? Very much would like to know if it's obtainable.

Famine
It's analogue (or was in GT3). You lose power from a peak of "x" to a peak of "x - 5%" over a period of 200km in GT3.

After 500km a car lose 5% of power. After, each 200km it lose 5% of power.

But when we buy a used car its power is the same for all mileage (except 10km), and, after, each 200km it lose 5% of power.

That's OK?

Serguil
After 500km a car lose 5% of power. After, each 200km it lose 5% of power.

But when we buy a used car its power is the same for all mileage (except 10km), and, after, each 200km it lose 5% of power.

That's OK?

Not sure for GT4.

no i think his talking about ducks one??, im not sure lol

anyone see a 10km, WRX 22b? or vette Grand sport?
im over day 1800 and havent seen either, but a guy can hope cant he?!

Famine
I'm assuming you're on the overview page at the end?

The black and red "dots" ought to be ticks - I suspect you don't have the Wingdings 2 font on your computer. Each tick represents the presence of a car in any given rotation. A red tick indicates a 6.2 mile (10.0km) car, rather than the standard used rubbish.
I think he's speaking about my version. I'm using Wingdings2 "t" because I prefer larger chars (if I could, I would mark all the cell but it's very time expensive and isn't useful for counters)

speedracer*
anyone see a 10km, WRX 22b? or vette Grand sport?
im over day 1800 and havent seen either, but a guy can hope cant he?!
as in Rogs34UK list, they aren't in the game @ 10km

reached cycle 91 of 100, no new cars yet

9 cycles to go, apart 36-48 we are waiting (and hoping) from Famine.

At the moment no trace of these cars: (I really HOPE to see them in next 9 cycles!!!)
- Subaru 360 (can I win a 360 without a 360?)
- Toyota Sports 800
- Mini 1.3i Cooper
- Triumph Spitfire (the same of 360)
- Nissan Skyline coupè '62
- Mitsubishi Mirage 1400
- Alfa Spider Duetto
- Honda 1300

Next update will not be before monday.

Duck
reached cycle 91 of 100, no new cars yet

9 cycles to go, apart 36-48 we are waiting (and hoping) from Famine.

At the moment no trace of these cars: (I really HOPE to see them in next 9 cycles!!!)
- Toyota Sports 800
- Mini 1.3i Cooper
- Mitsubishi Mirage 1400
- Alfa Spider Duetto
- Honda 1300

Next update will not be before monday.

i'm at day 740 right now and haven't seen any of those, though i didn't watch the first 300 days...

Duck
we are waiting (and hoping) from Famine

Right. This is the point at which I've lost patience.

If you're so eagerly awaiting things from me, why don't you get your own information?

I don't recall at any point you asking for my permission to use the data I'd collected - unlike kamikazekoala who did - for your own purposes, before blaming me for not supplying the information you need.

I'm doing this as a public service - to pass on what I've learned to the population of the GT-playing community at large. Broadly-speaking, they know and know they can trust my information - whereas you've already included a car that doesn't exist and have mixed two further ones up.

I will be continuing my own sheet past the point at which you "intervened", collecting my own, accurate, data and supplying the results to kamikazekoala who can add on colour information.

You don't like it? Make your own thread, with your own information.

famine... i noticed a bunch of the cars only showing up as many times as they have colors at the dealer... which is why i have 2 renault 5 turbo.. 2 peugeot 205 turbo and 3 lancia deltas and who knows how many other models after a full cycle in my garage :)

Duck
- Toyota Sports 800
- Mini 1.3i Cooper
- Mitsubishi Mirage 1400
- Alfa Spider Duetto
- Honda 1300

mini - not seen one yet... you sure it's there?
the rest can all be bought at the dealer.. and probably only there

Everything up to Week 40 now completed (colours to Week 28). One or two new arrivals in the last five weeks - the Jensen, a FIAT 500 and the 22B.

Rarest cars now are:
FIAT 500L (1/40)
Jensen Interceptor Mk III (1/40)
Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathurst R (1/40)
Subaru Impreza Coupe 22B-STi (2/40)
Aston Martin V8 Vantage (3/40)
Chevrolet Corvette Grand Sport (C4) (3/40)
Mitsubishi Lancer EX 1800GSR IC Turbo (3/40)
Nissan SilEighty (3/40)
Lotus Esprit V8 SE (4/40)
Mazda RX-7 Type RZ (4/40)
Mitsubishi GTO MR '95 (4/40)
Mitsubishi GTO MR '98 (4/40)

Whereas the Mitsubishi Minica Dangan ZZ '89 and Nissan Silvia K's S13 (1800cc) '88 have both turned up in 39 out of the 40 weeks chronicled so far. Lawks!

ok, some things i'd like to add

some cars are named wrong:

all Mitsubishi GTO (that's how they are called on your list) are really named Mitsubishi GT3000 (at least in my German PAL Version of GT4)

the Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24v is called Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24v Sportronic

the Sileighty is NOT called Nissan Sileighty, nowhere in the game, it should be as Sileighty on your list

the Clio should maybe not be listed under Renault as it's not named like that in the game (of course that's wrong)

what's up with the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex?? your list says 1985, mine with same HP and Weight says 1983 (not on your list). Do both exist or is this a typo??

i've got 3 used cars not on your list, haven't checked when they did pop up yet:
(sorry if any of these were prices or whatever, they all have >50000km

80s Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85, 183HP (my system which somehow differs from yours!!), 1145kg, 4WD, White (haven't checked real color name for these cars)

80s Renault 5 Turbo '80, 146HP (my system), 970kg, MR, Blue (not actual color name)

90B (Renault) Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00, 228HP (my system), 1335kg, MR, blue (not actual color name)

i also got the following car with 10.0km used (during first 20 weeks in 2nd cycle, have to check day):

Nissan Silvia K's (S13) '93 in "Super Black", price was 17,331

hydr0x
i've got 3 used cars not on your list, haven't checked when they did pop up yet:

i have a whole bunch of cars that are not showing on his list yet... they all appear after week 40
i've been collecting just about all pre '79 build cars from the car lot... and hardly any of them have been listed yet

Thrasher187
i have a whole bunch of cars that are not showing on his list yet... they all appear after week 40
i've been collecting just about all pre '79 build cars from the car lot... and hardly any of them have been listed yet

yeah i know, sorry i didn't say it, i meant i have 3 80s/90s cars, i also have a whole bunch of pre-80s not on the list

hydr0x
some cars are named wrong:

all Mitsubishi GTO (that's how they are called on your list) are really named Mitsubishi GT3000 (at least in my German PAL Version of GT4)

Naming conventions.

In Europe, the car is called "Mitsubishi 3000GT". In Japan it's called "Mitsubishi GTO". I believe there was some legal implication about the crossover with the Ferrari GTOs, but, simply, I prefer "Mitsubishi GTO". Plus it's shorter to type.

hydr0x
the Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24v is called Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24v Sportronic

In the overview list, rather than the specific car screen, it's known as "Alfa Romeo 166 2.5 V6 24v" only.

hydr0x
the Sileighty is NOT called Nissan Sileighty, nowhere in the game, it should be as Sileighty on your list

Indeed. But it IS a Nissan - or rather two - and I've listed it as such to avoid the question "Where can I upgrade my Sileighty?". In any case, it ought to be "SilEighty".

hydr0x
the Clio should maybe not be listed under Renault as it's not named like that in the game (of course that's wrong)

As above.

hydr0x
what's up with the Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT Apex?? your list says 1985, mine with same HP and Weight says 1983 (not on your list). Do both exist or is this a typo??

In each and every sheet, the car is listed as a 1983 model. In this case, assume the overview contains an error. Well spotted.

hydr0x

80s Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 '85, 183HP (my system which somehow differs from yours!!), 1145kg, 4WD, White (haven't checked real color name for these cars)

80s Renault 5 Turbo '80, 146HP (my system), 970kg, MR, Blue (not actual color name)

I'm in Week 41 and they haven't yet appeared.

hydr0x
90B (Renault) Clio Renault Sport V6 24v '00, 228HP (my system), 1335kg, MR, blue (not actual color name)

That's listed as Renaultsport Clio V6 (its real-world name), and has appeared 11 times.

Famine

I don't recall at any point you asking for my permission to use the data I'd collected - unlike kamikazekoala who did - for your own purposes, before blaming me for not supplying the information you need.
I will be continuing my own sheet past the point at which you "intervened", collecting my own, accurate, data and supplying the results to kamikazekoala who can add on colour information.
Sorry
I never blamed you, at any point.
In my first post I declared my infos would be at your disposal, if needed, and for kamikazekoala.
I just wanted to complete the whole 100 cycles in the shorter time, for all community. I never wanted to release a database of mine. I just wanted to share MY data until your one would be completed. I waste hours in doing it.
If I wanted to steal data, I would open another thread.
Sorry for the permission.
I'll never post here.
I'll delete the link to the db.

the best explanation i have currently is that some cars only show up as many times as they have colors at the dealer showroom

while this is not true for all cars... it seems to be true for 3 of the cars i was after
lancia delta, renault 5 turbo and peugeot 205 turbo
these where the cars that really sticked out for me in the 80's to 90's section...
2 of these where named by you... and i know they showed up at the car lot pretty late

i'm under the impression that each color of all cars has to be available at some point or another....
but it seems the rare cars show up in the later part... maybe to give the players a chance to collect some cash with racing to be able to buy them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back