Proud owner of GT4 Japanese Version! *UPDATED* PIT CREWS, NOS, USED CAR, BACKFIRE

• Thread starter Rue
  • 4,151 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pics of the GT-one looks nice! and the rest of the shots from various cars,locations etc! 👍 :) by any chance do anyone know if the 2hr Rome is in??(my favourite race,but only in gt2,why oh why did he exchange race cars against road cars??)
also on the toyota dealer..which car is it that is last on the list?? cant make it out on that litte strip down there :scared:

yeah, the exige is total pwnage. If they do have it i will probably hardly modify it at all. just to apreciate its natural awsome abilities.

live4speed
I've got a few Japanese cars on my PC and loads of US and european ones so if you want to name a few I can upload some.
Can you send me a rar file of your screens by MSN Messenger I would like to help you out a bit.

GT-one TS020
the pics of the GT-one looks nice! and the rest of the shots from various cars,locations etc! 👍 :) by any chance do anyone know if the 2hr Rome is in??(my favourite race,but only in gt2,why oh why did he exchange race cars against road cars??)
also on the toyota dealer..which car is it that is last on the list?? cant make it out on that litte strip down there :scared:
Toyota 7 Can-Am car.

live4speed, could you please post a a pic of the Mazda 323 (I think it's called Familia in Japan) if you have that picture saved?

Many thanks in advance.

I don't have that pic, sorry. I'm trying to upload them as a rar file so you can download them all but it may take a while it's a 25mb file.

Any news of stalling? If you put all assists off, can you hit the gas pedal in the powerfull cars with out stalling? And what happends if you are on gear 4 at apropiate speed for gear 4 you way too quickly shift down to 1?
Cheers

Hey 1twojay,

I know we are all in desperate need for news, videos, pics, everything GT4-related, but I'm more interested in your own development in the game. So, if it's not troublesome, can you give us your thoughts on the game?

1. Which car you choose to start?
2. What are you driving now?
3. How would you rate the quantity (and difficulty) of the license tests?
4. What races (until now) you consider the more challenging?
5. Which is your game completion percentage until now?

That would give us all a better insight on "what to expect" when our copies arrive...

Thanks!

What I think people would appreciate is an indepth review, similar to what Chaser Fans done but covering as much of the game as covered, any volunteers for that?

In GT4 you HAVE to be able to rollover a Citroen 2CV, the 1886 Benz patent car or a Mitsubishi Pajero!

A couple of digicam pics I just took...

D1GP RX-7 at Motorsportsland (Photomode)
Frozen Beef (Paused ingame pic of Mustang on the ice track)
Air Makinen (Photomode of my Lancer TME airbourne on Flug Platz at the Ring)

Goodnight!

Attachments

• IMG_0689.jpg
    IMG_0689.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 268
  • IMG_0693.jpg
    IMG_0693.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 271
No, I don't have GT4, I just have most of the pictures from Maskriders site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back