Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
:scared: Is that you? You look a bit like my cousin and that Japanese robot from Robocop 3

otomo-shattered2.jpg

VIPFREAK
:ill: actually come to think of it... that robot looks like my other cousin. :lol: :dopey:
I can't believe I looked at the picture again. It's seriously disturbing to me. Who/What is that? :indiff:

oosacker
Yes my dad (a chef) found work at a hotel in Wellington and came over from Japan. his wife soon followed and then I was born.
Cool. 👍 Do you ever visit Japan? I haven't gone back to Japan since like '94. :D

ExigeExcel
It's Jamiroquai!

Danny, you couldn't have blurred it more if you tried :D
More like mini-jamiroquai or Jamiroquai Jr. or little J or or ...... something like that. *ahem* Nice hat! :) 👍

Pics from my recent trips to Everett, Washington(state). Went to see Oasis/Jet/Kasabian there:

Rented Ford 500 looked nice, but it was cheap looking inside and handled like a boat.

This is from yesterday, when we went shootin':

I had never fired a shotgun before. Pretty obvious from the pic. :D

Before and after the shotgun. Can you tell which is which? :ill:

Three Stooges. They call me "Moe", and I'm the one on the right.

a6m5
Pics from my recent trips to Everett, Washington(state). Went to see Oasis/Jet/Kasabian there:

Rented Ford 500 looked nice, but it was cheap looking inside and handled like a boat.

This is from yesterday, when we went shootin':

I had never fired a shotgun before. Pretty obvious from the pic. :D

Before and after the shotgun. Can you tell which is which? :ill:

Three Stooges. They call me "Moe", and I'm the one on the right.

Did you go see the Boeing plant, or did they stop doing tours after 9/11? I went there prior to 9/11 and it was awesome!

cardude2004
Did you go see the Boeing plant, or did they stop doing tours after 9/11? I went there prior to 9/11 and it was awesome!
There is a Boeing plant in Everett!? I wish we knew that before we went. We had all of Friday to kill up there. My kid brother, who went with us are aviation fan(he's a student pilot). He'd been excited about that. :indiff:

BlackZ28
Thanks!

a6m5
There is a Boeing plant in Everett!? I wish we knew that before we went. We had all of Friday to kill up there. My kid brother, who went with us are aviation fan(he's a student pilot). He'd been excited about that. :indiff:

Yes, they have a huge plant in Everett, Washington. The Boeing Everett Site. It is the largest building by volume in America. You could fit all of Disney Land inside the building and still have room.

They manufactur 747's, 767's, and 777's there. It is on both sides of the highway. They cross the highway on a bridge very early in the morning to the other side of the highway when they want to deliver a plane.

I really liked going there. I don't know if they still give tours after 9/11, but I think they do.

Back