Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,628 comments
AC6_boxart.jpg

and my dad bought this to replace his outdated and now broken Yamaha 5CD changer:
cdpcx355%20.jpg

Sony CDP-CX355 300 Disc CD Changer

Bravia.jpg

Sony KDL46X3100 46" X Series Full HD Bravia LCD TV

and 1 day before GTA IV...

dualshock3b494screen.jpg

Dual Shock 3.

tommorow..
grand-theft-iv-collector.jpg

Bravia.jpg

Sony KDL46X3100 46" X Series Full HD Bravia LCD TV

and 1 day before GTA IV...

dualshock3b494screen.jpg

Dual Shock 3.

tommorow..
http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/grand-theft-iv-collector.jp[/QUOTE]

Thats one hella of a TV mate:tup:

Verrrrry nice :D Your first GTA:IV experience is going to be somewhat ass-kicking...!

I just bought a T. rex :lol:

papo_t_rex_dinosaur_toys.jpg

Very awesome...., and just in time for GTA:IV. 👍

thanks mate 👍, 2nd best TV on the market behind yours i think..

50" and i assume your 60" pioneer plasmas are the best TV's on the market.. followed by the X and XBR series Bravias.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine!! hehehe.

thanks mate 👍, 2nd best TV on the market behind yours i think..

50" and i assume your 60" pioneer plasmas are the best TV's on the market.. followed by the X and XBR series Bravias.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as i enjoy mine!! hehehe.

The X Series always catch my eye when I walk by them. Brilliant colors without being over saturated, great contrast, with 1080p source material looking absolutely stunning. Should be a great set for long time.

Will post pics later, but as a result of getting my TV, my wife made it clear that she needed a new TV for upstairs. I found a clearance on a LG 42" 720p LCD. For a 720p, I'm surprised at how good the picture is.

42LB4D
l_42lb4d_front_lr_L_l.jpg

Specs:
• 1366 x 768p Resolution
• 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
• TruMotion Drive
• ATSC/NTSC/QAM Clear Tuner
• XD Engine®
• 178º True Wide Viewing Angle
• Super IPS Technology
• SRS TruSurround XT™
• LG SimpLink
• 3 HDMI with HDCP
• USB Media Host

TRUMOTION DRIVE
Advanced 120Hz panel provides clear, smooth images, even during fast action scenes.

ADVANCED TRUE WIDE VIEWING ANGLE
True 178º viewing angle with consistent contrast and color - even while viewing at the most extreme angles.

LG SIMPLINK
Allows for convenient control of other LG SimpLink products using the existing HDMI connection.

USB MEDIA HOST
Experience your digital music (MP3) and photo (JPEG) library with USB Media Host.

LG’S EXCLUSIVE XD ENGINE®
Six distinct processes contribute to picture improvement. LG’s XD Engine® takes the low resolution of analog signals to near HD levels by improving brightness, contrast, detail and enhancing color as well as reducing signal noise. This total solution results in cinema-like high resolution images.

TB
Your second string, upstairs TV kicks my living room TV's keister. :grumpy:

HARD!

Well....MSRP last year was $1999 on this set, Dealer cost was $1385, but because it was bought as a display model, they only had $685 into it. I was able to get it for 5% over cost. So, $720 was my purchase price. Still more than I wanted to pay, but I couldn't pass it up. So it didn't come in a box, but still has full warranty, and no damage to speak of. :)

I know, it says it's 7 feet tall :nervous: (or it might be 7 inches tall...) Damn these Spinal Tap measuring tapes.

288481.jpg

One o' these. It's a damn nice TV. 720p, 2 HDMI inputs, RBG Input. It's a perfect fit for our small-ish Living Room. 👍

Also two Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptops. 1.77 GHZ Dual Core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 160 GB HDD. $499 each. 👍 One for my mom, and one for my sister.

No I didn't pay for them. :P

The X Series always catch my eye when I walk by them. Brilliant colors without being over saturated, great contrast, with 1080p source material looking absolutely stunning. Should be a great set for long time.

Will post pics later, but as a result of getting my TV, my wife made it clear that she needed a new TV for upstairs. I found a clearance on a LG 42" 720p LCD. For a 720p, I'm surprised at how good the picture is.

42LB4D
l_42lb4d_front_lr_L_l.jpg

Specs:
• 1366 x 768p Resolution
• 10,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
• TruMotion Drive
• ATSC/NTSC/QAM Clear Tuner
• XD Engine®
• 178º True Wide Viewing Angle
• Super IPS Technology
• SRS TruSurround XT™
• LG SimpLink
• 3 HDMI with HDCP
• USB Media Host

TRUMOTION DRIVE
Advanced 120Hz panel provides clear, smooth images, even during fast action scenes.

ADVANCED TRUE WIDE VIEWING ANGLE
True 178º viewing angle with consistent contrast and color - even while viewing at the most extreme angles.

LG SIMPLINK
Allows for convenient control of other LG SimpLink products using the existing HDMI connection.

USB MEDIA HOST
Experience your digital music (MP3) and photo (JPEG) library with USB Media Host.

LG’S EXCLUSIVE XD ENGINE®
Six distinct processes contribute to picture improvement. LG’s XD Engine® takes the low resolution of analog signals to near HD levels by improving brightness, contrast, detail and enhancing color as well as reducing signal noise. This total solution results in cinema-like high resolution images.

Good stuff 👍 I have a LG 22" LCD in my room. The design looks almost identical to yours so it's just a bigger brother I guess. Great picture and haven't had a problem with it.

Good stuff 👍 I have a LG 22" LCD in my room. The design looks almost identical to yours so it's just a bigger brother I guess. Great picture and haven't had a problem with it.

Glad to hear it. I was a little reluctant at first being an LG.

Here it is installed. Not as nice as UnoMoto's install, but it works.

trexhk8.jpg
dinodesk2te2.jpg

The first addition to a new theme park I am planning to create - "Jurassic Partick"!

Pics taken on my new phone (Nokia 6500 Slide) :D

Glad to hear it. I was a little reluctant at first being an LG.

Here it is installed. Not as nice as UnoMoto's install, but it works.

wow, a flat screen TV as big as the screen in the IDAS 4 arcade console.., that's some kick-a:censored: TV!! i want one :drool: imagine playing GT4 or GT5:P with it.., :drool:

TB
Can you take a picture of your new phone with your new phone? :P
I think that's kind of the reason Pako bought it. That and Blu-Rays.

Don't think the LG will see any gaming time or Blu-ray movies. I already asked my wife if we could bring the Wii upstairs with no success.

(Thinking of Sage)

Rex's are known for their small brains and lack of general social class, but we still invite them to the party.

Don't think the LG will see any gaming time or Blu-ray movies. I already asked my wife if we could bring the Wii upstairs with no success.
:dunce: I didn't even see it was the LG. Once again, I need to stop posting the minute I roll out of bed... By all means, keep the PS3 with the Pioneer!

Back