• 15,496 comments
My beautiful '08 Maxima SL.

niss1.jpg

niss2.jpg

niss3.jpg

niss4.jpg

niss5.jpg

niss6.jpg

Ooh, 'tis nice, that! How do you find the handling? I know they've come in for some... criticism. We've had a couple of 5-door 9-3s with the 150bhp engine and generally they're okay, but a convertible with more than 200bhp might be a bit "squirmy"...

Thanks homeforsummer!

Hehe, yeah Saab's have gotten quite a bit of criticism due to their torque steer, and will 200+bhp this is no different. I've been driving Saab's for 10 years and have gotten quite used to it, but this is something all together!

Before this I'd never driven a convertible before; I was taken aback by how soft the chassis felt! Scared the bejeezes outta me actually, but now it's just blended into the handling of car.

I've come to love the feeling and know just how much to let it "squirm" and how much to keep it in line while dropping the accelerator....it's a bloody ride and a half!.."squirmy" is just the beginning! I'd assume this ideal for a truly high-performance racer...but it's fast enough for me!

I'd recommend the experience to anyone, though encourage one not to be too judgmental at the outset!

everyone has nice cars. kinda puts mine to shame, not really because i LOVE my car, but all your cars are in much better mechanical Working Condition. I just found out i am leaking oil like crazy. and its 1 of 3 options, oil pan (lets hope not, a new pan is 130 bucks) the oil pan nut/screw came loose. orrrrrrrr my oil filter is bad/loose. i borrowed ramps for my dad and when my friend comes over were gonna drive it up on the ramps and look under. (it sucks having a car so low to the ground, things under get hit easily)

Is that your car?

Why shouldn't it be his? Because he can take pictures that actually are good? Or because all GTP people should drive ****ty cars?

One thing I really can't stand here is that "post a pic of yourself, your sn and your car together, we don't believe that you've got a nice car"-mentality..

Ok then, well I own an original 1964.5 Ford Mustang Coupe, with all numbers matching. See, here's a picture:
mustang.jpg

Nice huh?
Now if you don't know the person real well, like you don't know me well, you would think I'm telling the truth. But all I did was find a picture on Google Images, crop out the site name that was on it, and upload it in Photobucket. Now if I were asked to prove it was mine, I couldn't since I don't own it.

Just as I did, anyone can go online and grab a picture of a cool/rare car and claim it's theirs. But if you actually own it, you should be able to prove it. It's not as if putting your sn on a piece of paper and showing it with the car is laborous work.

Why shouldn't it be his? Because he can take pictures that actually are good? Or because all GTP people should drive ****ty cars?

One thing I really can't stand here is that "post a pic of yourself, your sn and your car together, we don't believe that you've got a nice car"-mentality..
Because he's 16 years old.

I smell some envy here, although I see your point. What 16 year old would want a car like that? :D

It's not like you get 'street cred' for posting your own car here though. I'm sure most dudes here just click the link to see some nice cars, not to see what this and that member drives. But yeah, I guess this place is just full of kids.

I smell some envy here, although I see your point. What 16 year old would want a car like that? :D

It's not like you get 'street cred' for posting your own car here though. I'm sure most dudes here just click the link to see some nice cars, not to see what this and that member drives. But yeah, I guess this place is just full of kids.
Chris is just asking if it's his car or his parents'.

There's nothing about being envy, so why joke about it?

Reventón;3209076
Chris is just asking if it's his car or his parents'. ...
My God, that's exactly right.

Thank you very much. I often wonder if half the crap I post on here is too subtle for anyone to get.

Cheers. 👍

I'm not joking either, this is the only forum I see people asking about whether that's people's cars or not.

Oh look, this isn't hosted on my p-bucket and I found it on the net, shoot me:

IMG_2941b.jpg

Then you're obviously not on a lot of forums.

I guarantee you GTP is extremely to please when proving if that's your car or not compared to Ferrarichat, 6Speedonline, or Ultimatecarpage among many, many other forums. You're starting to act like this is the only forum on the net that asks because of envy.

Yes, Chris is so envious of GT's Statesman instead of his own car....

The point on envy wasn't directed at that dude, more on the crowd asking for 'proof'.

What do you know? Maybe I'm on those forums I can discuss cars I own or can own on a realistic budget, instead of being on those people discuss cars they are light years away from even being able to insure?

The point on envy wasn't directed at that dude, more on the crowd asking for 'proof'.

What do you know? Maybe I'm on those forums I can discuss cars I own or can own on a realistic budget, instead of being on those people discuss cars they are light years away from even being able to insure?

Take your own advice, and "don't be a douchebag".

We ask for proof because we don't need liars and wannabes that are full of crap. And yes, some of us actually care about what car the other members drive, because this is a community of interested gearheads.

Last edited:

There are plenty of threads here that people can click on to look at nice cars. However, it kind of defeats the purpose of the post your 'own' car thread if people don't post their own cars. It really isn't that hard to prove, takes maybe a couple of minutes? And I'd gladly do that if I knew that the other members posting in this particular thread posted their own cars as well.

So basically, yeah, I do come into this thread to see what other people on the board drive. If I want to look at nice cars, I'll go to one of the various other ones here.
Edit: not to say all the cars here are crap, far from it. But you know what I mean.

I'm not joking either, this is the only forum I see people asking about whether that's people's cars or not.

We have had lots of experiences with false claims, including a epic one that lasted years.

So we're all envious for asking for proof? Maybe we actually don't want liars, think of that?

I know better than you to buy into BS. And what difference does the rest of your post make?

BTW, this is my Lambo. No, you can't ask for proof because you can't stand people who do so. Thus, you'll just have to accept the fact that I may or may not be lieing.
murciejk3.jpg

Have you caught my point yet?

Last edited:
You own that Lambo? Awesome! I own a numbers matching 1964.5 Mustang Coupe, which I posted towards the top of the page. :P

IMG_1435psm.jpg

Figured a new pic was due, though it is dirty.. washed it just a few days ago too :P

Very nice! Where's the proof though? ;)

Seriously though, nice ride....looks like fun! Got some interior shots?

Here's a cell phone pic of the Subaru from my office looking down onto the car:
attachment.php

Attachments

• legacygt2.5.jpg
    legacygt2.5.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Reventón;3209355
BTW, this is my Lambo.

Nice car ;) Although with that username I thought you were driving something more special than that.

I can tell you how I know it's not your car though. If it was you'd post ****loads of pics of it, and so would anyone else with a more expensive than your run-of-the-mill GTP dudes' cars ;)

Very nice! Where's the proof though? ;)

Seriously though, nice ride....looks like fun! Got some interior shots?

Here's a cell phone pic of the Subaru from my office looking down onto the car:

I can get proof easily enough if needed ;) There are some more pics of it over in my car thread in general automotive.

How is the Subaru treating you at this point? I remember you saying you might be selling it a while ago, but then lost track of things on the forum for a bit.

Nice car ;) Although with that username I thought you were driving something more special than that.

I can tell you how I know it's not your car though. If it was you'd post ****loads of pics of it, and so would anyone else with a more expensive than your run-of-the-mill GTP dudes' cars ;)

Can you just leave? And stop being a douche?

eiriksmil
Don't be a douchebag
Nobody like douchebags. There's no reason to just spam, make aggrovation, cause problems or trash a thread. Douchebags sooner or later ends up in the cellar, banned, often permanently. So why use hours of your precious life making meaningless comments? Exactly, it's a waste.

Just follow your own advice here.

Back