Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,834 comments
Murcielago? The front still looks like a 300ZX. And the rear looks almost nothing like a Murcie save the lights and scoops on the side.

That back end is absolutely hideous. And it's probably not even metal either... I'm guessing cardboard stuffed with newspaper. Those exhausts are glued on, and the grilles are just screens off a screen door.

But I have to say... that Espada is actually pretty damn neat... call me crazy, but I'd actually buy that..

330_Nissan%20Micra%20copy.jpg

These should have been posted a few days ago on the 1st April, Surely it's a joke.....:lol:

From this;
406coupe.jpg

To this.......:odd:
360mondeoPeugeot.jpg

"According to Extreme Cars, the replica kit, which consists of numerous exterior panels (doors, mirrors, roof, lights, bumpers etc) and an interior package (centre console, seats etc) costs about 17.000 Euros or 22.000 USD. Extreme Cars says that an average kit takes approximately 100 hours to assemble. If you want Extreme Cars to do the job for you, then the you'll have to take out another 17.000 Euros or 22.000 USD from your bank account. Add to that of course the cost of buying a Peugeot 406 Coupe."
360mondeoPeugeot2.jpg

"Think that even if this is just a Replica, its a shame that this car's engine is in the front powering the front wheels? Well, if your into more "extreme" sports, Extreme Cars announced that it is programming a limited run edition which will get two 3.0 V6 engines - one in the front and one in the rear, available for about 45.000 USD or 35.000 Euros." >AutoBlog.

Last edited:
lamborghini%20espada%20tuning1.jpg

lamborghini%20espada%20tuning3.jpg

lamborghini%20espada%20tuning6.jpg

lamborghini%20espada%20tuning9.jpg

What really scares me is, I don't think it's that bad :scared:

Please don't ask me why, but for some strange reason I think this looks cool... :nervous::scared::nervous::scared:
I don't even know why I like it - in theory I should hate it...

What kind of BMW has cloth seats, even if the front end resembled an M3(which it doesn't) other than the headlights.

Plus, he's even using the facelift headlights (slightly tilted - don't know if it's on purpose), when there's no facelifted M3.
Also, notice the awesome fitting on some of the parts he threw (up) in there.

probably to keep it off the road and destroy it in some old sand pit with some good old TNT..💡 that's what I would do to that heap.

I don't understand why you guys are going "o.O" at a beamer with cloth...they and Mercs ain't exacly luxury cars at home, just here in the states. I'd bet I could get a 190D for diddly squat over there...

Over here (and it's Europe) BMW's with non-leather seats are plenty.
190D's aren't that cheap, though it could be worse.
And I bet every single model actually produced by BMW or Mercedes costs a lot more here than it does in the US. And I mean, A LOT more.

Anyway, I call questionable on this... this... Frankenstein thing.

dsc0068etn.jpg

dsc0059j.jpg

dsc0057uxw.jpg

dsc0133mii.jpg

dsc0075p.jpg

dsc0082ept.jpg

dsc0090mml.jpg

Back