ZedTunes - Shootout Tunes - 07/12/12

• Thread starter C-ZETA
  • 382 comments
not to wanna hi-jack someone else his thread , but i can't help myself ...

Onboy that is one ugly 🤬 piece of :censored:car
A person would be ashamed to be on the same motorway as that car let alone drive in it . ( this comment is on the looks of the car not on the driving abilaties )

Again appolagies for the post but seriously you can't say i am wrong :D

You are wrong, because it's been repainted with some new shoes as well. :D

Do you have a tune for the Mazda 110S(L10B)'68 I need it to the japan Classics seasonal.

Thank you in advance

I do have a Cosmo Sport L10B (the two cars are the same) in stock form, but I wasn't really considering releasing a tune for it. I might do one eventually, and I do have some mind as to what it would be though.

I do know though that stock it is very surprisingly slidey - it's like a half asleep YellowBird. Slides around a lot of corners, but it's very controllable, almost entrancing :)

Thank you anyway C-ZETA and I won many races with your silvia RM tune thanks:tup:

Thanks for your kind words as well. :)

Onboy that is one ugly 🤬 piece of :censored:car
A person would be ashamed to be on the same motorway as that car let alone drive in it . ( this comment is on the looks of the car not on the driving abilaties )

I disagree. The Cosmo Sport was in reality properly important to Mazda, it was only the second rotor engine car ever built. And I myself think it looks rather nice...better than in 110A form anyway, at least the front end anyway.

I disagree. The Cosmo Sport was in reality properly important to Mazda, it was only the second rotor engine car ever built. And I myself think it looks rather nice...better than in 110A form anyway, at least the front end anyway.

UmmÂ…what's different about the front? Less shine, more metal? Or reshaped?

Umm…what's different about the front? Less shine, more metal? Or reshaped?

L10A:
mcs1.jpg

L10B:
6801.jpg

Also:
L10A: 120bhp, 940kg
L10B: 128bhp, 960kg

Apparently the L10A has 1 ft-lb more torque though.

Stock it looks pretty good yes , but someone here .... who we won't name by name .... *cough**cough*Onboy*cough**cough* put a spoiler on the car the size of the Emire state building

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

find the difference

:D:D:D

Stock it looks pretty good yes , but someone here .... who we won't name by name .... *cough**cough*Onboy*cough**cough* put a spoiler on the car the size of the Emire state building

find the difference

:D:D:D
Oi, take this to our thread, not in C-ZETA's one.

But you see, it's ditching its wing for the next update for the tune, I just need to get it to drive well. It's ok as of now, but it still likes to misbehave and spin when you get too cocky with itÂ…hmmÂ…Da Dog, you're testing it for me!

:D

C-ZETA
Toyota 86 GT-S
Painted in Silver Metallic by Toyota

Stock model: Toyota 86 GT '12
Obtained: Dealerships or from downloading Update 2.02

Drivetrain: FR
HP: 291
Weight: 1141kg
PP: 475

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change
Aero Front Type A
Aero Rear Type A
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 1
Window Weight Reduction
Carbon Bonnet (Body Colour)
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 1
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Sports Exhaust
6 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Carbon Propeller Shaft
Height-Adjustable Sports Suspension
Sports: Medium Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/20
Ballast: 0
Position: 0

Power Limiter: 100.0%

LSD: 28/24/27

Ride Height: -1/6
Spring Rate: 9.6/2.9
Dampers: 2/3
Camber Angle: 1.9/0.0

Brake Balance Controller: 6/7

The 86 GT is a boring car to begin with. The speed is alright but the handling could rock you to sleep, with the level of boredom it gives.

But with this, not only is the 86 now more powerful but does have at least some liveliness in the handling now. Plus the new Sports Exhaust is quite meaty to me. You'll have to use the bad chase cam to get the best from it though.

And watch out for the speed. Close-ratio transmissions on this thing mean you should only really use this thing for tight and twisty tracks, else you'll be hitting the limiter a lot. But really, this does make it quite worthy and close to the average 276hp Japanese car, like we did with the Altezza RS200 before. Enjoy.

Great tune

C-ZETA
Pagani Zonda GT1
Painted in NERO TENEBRE by Lamborghini

Base model: Pagani Zonda R '09
Obtained: Dealerships OR win B-Spec Gran Turismo World Championship

Drivetrain: MR
Power: 650bhp
Weight: 1150kg

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Oil Change

Parts Shop:
Engine Tuning Stage 3
High RPM Range Turbo Kit
Any Racing Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 40/65
Ballast: 80

Power Limiter: 73.5%

Max Speed: 217
1st: 3.696
2nd: 2.431
3rd: 1.750
4th: 1.324
5th: 1.051
6th: 0.877
Final: 3.429

LSD: 10/40/20

Ride Height: 0/0
Spring Rate: 14.4/14.4
Dampers (Ext.): 8/8
Dampers (Comp.): 8/8
Anti Roll Bars: 6/6
Camber: 0.5/0.5
Toe: 0.00/0.20

Brake Balance Controller: 5/5

A long time back in 2001, Pagani released a GT1 style race car concept, the LM Race Car, but sadly it never got to race. Thankfully, with the existence of the Zonda R, the engineers at Pagani had their ambitions for GT1 glory reignited and, after some long testing, development and limiting down, this is their finished product.

The Zonda GT1 benefits from more power normally to increase the torque as has been demonstrated in other tunes previously, but it's been power limited down to fit the GT1 regulations - and a 'weight penalty' style ballast has been placed on the car to keep it within those regulations too. However, even these penalties can't stop the new Zonda from being one of the fastest in the new pack. It topped a few test sessions and most people are saying it would be a good shot for the title in its debut year. Sadly there aren't any plans to make it as a final final final Zonda road version before moving on to the Huaaeeeerra. Which will probably get a race version too.

And the noise isn't turned down. :sly:

I had set my zonda R up with this tune and I have to say its impressive, it's controllable and devastatingly quick. Infact on the nurburg gp track I got it 20 seconds faster than my setup, not hard but y'know. If I have 1 criticism it doesn't really suit my driving style (slow, crashy etc.) and it looks naff but that's my colour choice. It's isotope green. They're my fault so can be fixed. Solid setup, great on any track and with this tune I managed a VALID time on nordschleife (first for me). Well done, it's 19/20 the only faults are my faults bestowed on the great GT1.

Lotus Europa Europe
Painted in Dark Blue Metallic

LotusEuropaBanner.jpg

CtedAzur_1-1.jpg

Stock model: Lotus Europa Special '71
Obtained: Used Car Dealership

Drivetrain: MR
HP: 214
Weight: 671kg
PP: 500

What to buy:
GT Auto:
Restore Body Rigidity (when applicable)
Overhaul Engine (when applicable)
Enkei RP03 wheels, painted in Mustard Yellow by Lotus
Aero Wing Type A

Parts Shop:
Chassis Weight Reduction Stage 3
Sports ECU
Engine Tuning Stage 3
Sports Intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sports Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter: Sports
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Low RPM Range Turbo Kit
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clutch: Twin-Plate
Flywheel: Semi-Racing
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Sports: Soft Tyres

Settings:
Aerodynamics: 0/15
Ballast: 0

Power Limiter: 100.0%

Max Speed: 124
1st: 4.000
2nd: 3.000
3rd: 2.000
4th: 1.500
5th: 1.000
Final: 4.510

LSD: 9/13/16

Ride Height: -2/-16
Spring Rate: 4.0/2.6
Dampers (Ext.): 4/10
Dampers (Comp.): 5/5
Anti Roll Bars: 7/5
Camber Angle: 1.1/1.4
Toe Angle: 0.10/-0.10

Brake Balance Controller: 7/4

Welcome to the Lotus Europa Europe, a 500PP Sports Soft tune meant for the Clueless Tunes Concours 'd' Elegance shootout currently in progress. And I'm probably going to come last. :indiff: But hey, Honda Beat Version Z is the prize for it! :D

The Europa really has been tamed rather well here though - I had managed to get it even better prior but here it is still rather easy. I also, in the end, decided for a low RPM turbo over the mid and high, with enough testing. Downforce may well have helped me there...

But whatever. The Lotus Europa Europe is now here, and ready.

Going to review Misato-San soon...If i can find one, I'm loving the RR cars at the moment, but, I've never driven any Alpine, Isn't it basically an upmarket Renault? or like Cosworth is to Ford? a tuning comapny no? Anyways it looks good fun, the review will be out as soon as i can find one! but by the way, i hate the other Alpine no offence but it's like a frog with bits of chrome, but the A310 wouldnt look out of place in a race event. Even in 2012! :sly:

Last edited:
Going to review Misato-San soon...If i can find one, I'm loving the RR cars at the moment, but, I've never driven any Alpine, Isn't it basically an upmarket Renault? or like Cosworth is to Ford? a tuning comapny no? Anyways it looks good fun, the review will be out as soon as i can find one! but by the way, i hate the other Alpine no offence but it's like a frog with bits of chrome, but the A310 wouldnt look out of place in a race event. Even in 2012! :sly:

It isn't a tuning company, they just used Renault engines in their chassis. And always mounted them at the rear. :lol:

I will agree, the A110 is ridiculously ugly (though the first WRC winner) but it is fast for its level. The A310 is the other way round - not that fast, but looks a lot prettier. I would almost say it inspired the current Megane Coupe RS...which needs to be added still.

It isn't a tuning company, they just used Renault engines in their chassis. And always mounted them at the rear. :lol:

I will agree, the A110 is ridiculously ugly (though the first WRC winner) but it is fast for its level. The A310 is the other way round - not that fast, but looks a lot prettier. I would almost say it inspired the current Megane Coupe RS...which needs to be added still.

A110 being that French Beetle facsimile, right? And Y U NO RESPOND TO LONGER REVIEWS?! U MAKE ME FEEL LYKE I WASTE MY TIME! :lol:

A110 being that French Beetle facsimile, right? And Y U NO RESPOND TO LONGER REVIEWS?

Sort of, except it's really squashed. :lol:

Because not bother.

Also, I accidentally put it down on Sports Soft Tyres before with the tune...what I actually meant to put down was Racing Softs and that has been fixed. However, judging by the good strong review that Onboy gave it with SS, it shouldn't matter...unless he's giving me PR praise I didn't notice or something :lol:

Sort of, except it's really squashed. :lol:

Because not bother.

Also, I accidentally put it down on Sports Soft Tyres before with the tune...what I actually meant to put down was Racing Softs and that has been fixed. However, judging by the good strong review that Onboy gave it with SS, it shouldn't matter...unless he's giving me PR praise I didn't notice or something :lol:

:lol:

OhÂ…Â…NO WONDER! It was on share with Racing Softs, but I thought it was for SS tyres so I took them down a grade anyways! :lol: And nope, as a reviewer, my job is to tell the truth without any bias, none at all.

You don't want to see the outtakes of the drive. Unless you particularly like the 911's arse. :lol:

Right! I was confused, but I think the way they mounted the engines made the company it's self well known! It also makes it stupidly fun to drive compared to... I don't know maybe an early lancer/celia and your right. It looks beautiful!

Right! I was confused, but I think the way they mounted the engines made the company it's self well known! It also makes it stupidly fun to drive compared to... I don't know maybe an early lancer/celia and your right. It looks beautiful!
If your interested I have a Alpine A110 tune at 500PP, and the car is currently on share for the Clueless Tunes - Classic Car Shootout.đź‘Ťđź‘Ť

Also for whoever was inquiring earlier I have a Mazda Cosmo/110S (L10A) '67 "Goldstrike" tuned to 450PP. Onboy has been trying to improve on this ever since!:lol::crazy:

Indeed, though Alpine's are meant to be kept blue. :P

But don't advertise in my thread. Twice :lol:
Feel free to advertise in my garage whenever...of course I doubt you'll see much of an increase in traffic from that as other than my fellow Outlaws and the guys from Clueless I'm not sure anyone else ever checks it out.:lol:

It's fine. I need more posts anyway :lol:

well advertising is one way of getting the postcount up :P

Feel free to advertise in my garage whenever...of course I doubt you'll see much of an increase in traffic from that as other than my fellow Outlaws and the guys from Clueless I'm not sure anyone else ever checks it out.:lol:

thats because Onboy eats all the cookies and by the time people get there the cookiejar is empty :P

Or a S2000 GT1 Turbo, or a Audi TT, or a VW Beetle, or the VW Hippie van. :P

S2000 GT1 Turbo is a good one but really I'd wanna have that more in brown. :lol:

TT's should be silver. And the RS should also be in the game.

Beetle's can just be silver.

Samba's should be kept a default colour or painted in Caribbean colours. :lol:

Oh yeah, and also the new DLC, OMGGGG :drool:

Nissan Leaf :lol:

S2000 GT1 Turbo is a good one but really I'd wanna have that more in brown. :lol:

TT's should be silver. And the RS should also be in the game.

Beetle's can just be silver.

Samba's should be kept a default colour or painted in Caribbean colours. :lol:

Oh yeah, and also the new DLC, OMGGGG :drool:

Nissan Leaf :lol:

Dibs on all the DLC cars! :P

There, we'll get it first then. :D You take your polar bear friendly Nissan, I'm going in the Jaaaggg XJ-R LM thing. :drool:

Back