Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,624 comments
Well I just bought a second 20 inch widescreen Dell monitor so now my home PC looks like this:

frontviewvn7.gif
frontviewvn7.gif

Welcome to Nerd-ville...population me! My old one was the 2005 model but they're essentially the same thing. Moving the mouse from one side to the other takes a week! I love it :)

Back on Black Friday I purchased a 50" Sony HD to go out in my living room (which is sitting behind the speakers in the picture) and was going to get this at the time but just never got around to it until now. Had the day off so I went and picked this up, an Onkyo 7.1 setup to go out there as well. The hard part was cramming it all into my S2000 since my roommate's truck was down and everyone else was at work today. I managed to fit all but the center speaker and the sub in the trunk, those 2 sat in the passenger set...barely :) Now I gotta run wires so that should keep me busy for a few hours today even though I have a ton of other stuff to do.

htib01qf5.jpg

Well I just bought a second 20 inch widescreen Dell monitor so now my home PC looks like this:

*snip*

Welcome to Nerd-ville...population me! My old one was the 2005 model but they're essentially the same thing. Moving the mouse from one side to the other takes a week! I love it :)
Very similar to my setup. I've got two 20" widescreen Acers wallmounted.. Absolutely wonderful setup.

Bought these, should be here in a few days (click for more info):

Adding all that to the current setup: Core 2 E6600 @ 3.4, 4GB DDR2, 2x74gb Raptor RAID0, Asus P5B Deluxe, 2x 20" widescreen LCD.

i bought a silver nintendo ds lite when i was in japan. I would upload a picture but im still at my friends place who lives in hk and im bout to leave for my flight back to canada.

dsc00006wj4.jpg

Oh yes baby!

I got this today :D and i'm full with joy (not really :guilty: but you do get my point....) It was my belated birthday present from my father.He is the best father i could have!

All i wanted was a CTV and he got me this.Now my brother and sister would be pissed of by now......can't wait to play GT4 again with my G25! :)

Today my church's pastor's wife took my sister and i shopping. She pretty much forced my sister and i to get stuff though. I had found the two pairs of pants and was hesitant to even get both, but she insisted that i get two pairs of shorts and both the pairs of pants along with a bunch of other stuff :indiff:. I'm not complaining, don't get me wrong, its just she had to have spent a lot of money, and that made me feel awkward.

I finally talked her out of having to get me other stuff and ended up with two pairs of shorts, two pairs of pants, and new shoes, along with hacking for dummies. :D

I would have gotten some shirts, but ive been really wanting to get a Metallica, Led Zeppelin, and Pink Floyd shirt, so i insisted that i already had tons of shirts

purchaseaq8.jpg

NASCAR '08, w00t! I'm kinda surprised I haven't bought it yet... But with school, a new computer, and Halo 3 around the corner, I have to wait for now...

Yoshi FTW!

My latest purchase...
DCP_0006.jpg

Tweak the mouse like I do.. I don't have to pick my hand up to go across both my screens from edge to edge ;)

And Burnout, tell me you are running a 64 Bit OS with that 4 gigs of ram?

Not bad. But, you do know the 550 has been reissued, right? :D

Hah :) Ya, I do - but that's way too rich for me, and impossible for me to find locally since it's only available in limited numbers.

No need for a Prestige model yet - gives me something to look ahead to for when I can play something baring a vague resemblance to music ;)

Hah :) Ya, I do - but that's way too rich for me, and impossible for me to find locally since it's only available in limited numbers.

No need for a Prestige model yet - gives me something to look ahead to for when I can play something baring a vague resemblance to music ;)

Yeah, I figured the 550s are all gone. I liked them back in the 80's and I wanted one, but I got the 540 instead. I figured, now's my chance, but... meh... I don't play the one's I have now. I'm just not into it as much as I used to.

I decided to return the HDTV that I got because it wasn't good enough. Don't get me wrong I think it was an awesome deal but I'm just a little more picky than it could provide for me. It also had a dead pixel anyway. So, enter my 1080p 28" Viewsonic Monitor! :drool:

dscn0094sc8.jpg

Also got...

51Tj2s3q1OL._AA240_.jpg
51NWXCWG26L._AA240_.jpg

It's gonna be AWESOME. :drool:

DWA
I decided to return the HDTV that I got because it wasn't good enough. Don't get me wrong I think it was an awesome deal but I'm just a little more picky than it could provide for me. It also had a dead pixel anyway. So, enter my 1080p 28" Viewsonic Monitor! :drool:

dscn0094sc8.jpg

It's gonna be AWESOME. :drool:

Can I ask where you got that from and how much it was?

Back