GTPFIA GT World Cup: Congratulations to our champions! MagzireGT1/hon1984GT2

• Thread starter Jav
  • 4,198 comments

Race day?

• Saturday anywhere between 4 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Saturday anywhere between 8 and 10PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Sunday anywhere between 3 and 7PM US EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sunday anywhere between 8 and 10PM us EST(GMT-4)

Votes: 26 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
stupidstormy36
Yo guys. Just found this. Check it out.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=136516

It's up to you to believe if it's true or not. I'd love to believe it myself, but it sounds way too good to be true. :lol:

Only problem I have with that post is how poorly worded it was. Basically in my opinion. An employee of PD would have a little more education enabling an intellectually sounding letter. There are some tones that make me think a younger person wrote that.

While I don't disagree it would be great. However I am going with the BS flag.

Only problem I have with that post is how poorly worded it was. Basically in my opinion. An employee of PD would have a little more education enabling an intellectually sounding letter. There are some tones that make me think a younger person wrote that.

That's what I thought too. Bad grammar and only answers. No questions to accompany them. Not to mention the lack of source material.

And what PD employee will say "crap" or "crappy" about their own game? I would've used "poor", "poorly", "unfinished", "rushed", or "...not so well designed as we originally thought." He might as well have said f*ing bad (excuse me). Whether or not this was actually written by a PD employee has yet to be comfirmed and facturalized!

Last edited:

Most probably BS, but not because of the grammar.. if this is an unofficial post submitted by a PD employe (Japenese) I doubt that he would speak/wright perfect english..

Guys I gonna try like heck to be home tomorrow for the race. I got two things to do. A: work on my new cockpit. B: dinner at a friends.

5991dc8e.jpg

99558d64.jpg

033d90c0.jpg

67efb652.jpg

efd7dd6b.jpg

DAYUUUUM!!!! That cockpit looks like its going to be EPIC!!!!. Keep us informed and make sure you show pics of the finished products. :)

1) Jav
2) stupidstormy36 (reserve)
3) Magzire
4) tr1mble
5) OwensRacing
6) Me (gogatrs)
7) tatoune
8) t_ray_z28 (got my net fixed! )
9) hon1987(yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh Buddy!)
10) jepoks
11) JPzer (might be tight for the qualifications)
12) El_Aliens69(Reserve)
13) Rich77
14) Shrugging_Atlas
15) FlyinHawaiian77
16) GTP_Mojo Toker (The forever PRO-crastinator) :dunce:

Anyone got some reference times for GT2 @ Monza?

Last edited:
wow this is really well set up, i've never seen anything like this for a game, but i was thinking, gt2 doesnt exist anymore, only gt1 gt3 and gt4 and would you add the mercedes sls and lotus evora to gt2?

Good to see a full field of cars! Gonna be a good race!

Here's the ruling on the chicanes:
-Curbs are considered part of the track.
-A minimum of two wheels most be on track at all times.
-No wheels should touch the blue paint on the 2nd chicane.

The GTPFIA officials will be watching the replay and enforcing this rules. Let's have a clean fun race!

Jav
Good to see a full field of cars! Gonna be a good race!

Here's the ruling on the chicanes:
-Curbs are considered part of the track.
-A minimum of two wheels most be on track at all times.
-No wheels should touch the blue paint on the 2nd chicane.

The GTPFIA officials will be watching the replay and enforcing this rules. Let's have a clean fun race!

So we can go to the right of the blue paint right? lol :dopey:

So we can go to the right of the blue paint right? lol :dopey:

Yes sir! A 50 second penalty will be acompanying you every time all the way!

In all seriousness we all know we may miss our braking spot coming in to the chicane and we may need to straight line it to avoid a crash, as long as there is no abuse of this and no position is gained you will be ok. Now if you are caught making up time on a competitor, taking a position and not giving it back or gaining any kind of an advantage in doing so, penalties will come.

Jav
Yes sir! A 50 second penalty will be acompanying you every time all the way!

What if I somehow manage to get my car on top of someone else's and demand that they drive over the blue paint?

Going for a 25 lap stint in a few minutes guys, feel free to jump into the room if you wanna do some free practice!

Yeah right. Not in this race. Besides, I'd never put my Vette up for a bet. I'm not much of the gambler type either.

It's looking good for the McLarens, the Vette could surprise with good tire management and pit strategy though.
;-)

Scratch my name...something came up and me and my parents are going out. I also get to work on my stick shifting skills :P have fun today guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back