Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
BMW M3 COUPE '07

Transmission
Top Speed: 149mph/240kph (215mph/346kph)
1st: 4.040
2nd: 3.070
3rd: 2.474
4th: 2.023
5th: 1.676
6th: 1.414
Final: 2.550
(1. default, 2. max. speed, 3. single gear ratios, 4. final gear)
I reworked the M3 transmission. It should work with patch 1.10 now.

Did try Autozam, i've got 3, one has your setting (Deepley, it's Deep Purple, so it looks and sounds good 👍) one is original (i call him Orgy, he's Pink.., a real ugly little car, hehe) and there's Sparkley he's blessed with SparkleGreenMetallic paint (or was it cursed?..., no -lol- he's okay 👍) and i put Skunkyskunk settings on that one. Sparkley has no gear settings so i did gave him more final speed.
Orgy has his Oil, Rims & Aero changed and "walks" on SS Tyres.
The other 2 got the full package, take note i used RM Tyres on both of them, everything else was set to your or Skunkyskunk's settings.
First Orgy : what a laugh, it slithers & slides a lot. The car instantly reacts to any movement of the steering wheel. But go to fast a little and there she goes, braking in corners...: look out, it can result off track. So a dangerously fun car, not very useful when you want to win, imo.
Skunkyskunk's car (Sparkley) certainly did better. Logical with all the up-grades it's faster but it was a little better in cornering too. Braking accelerating went much better.., that is till a certain point. Improved that it is, i couldn't stay on track during the faster cornering. Putting my foot down (on the brake or gaspeddal) in corners still was dangerous. Much less then original though.
Deepley i could handle the easy'est of the 3. It still isn't foolproof if you like high speed cornering, especially when you need to brake. But to me Deepley was the nicest Autozam, in it: i got the fastest laptimes too.
Fun to drive: yes all 3, Safe to abuse: not realy, in original settings it's a danger but the tune's helped.
And for mydriving style the Dr. settings felt the most secure. And despite (or thanks too) the accidents i enjoyed the Autozams.
If you want to race K-cars seriously i'd go for the Cappacinno, yet if you want something completely different, use the Autozam with the settings & up-grades of Dr Slump (personally my favourite), or try Skunkyskunk settings & up-grades. Both handle much better than the original car. Both reacted equally quick to the steering, but felt less like driving on grease and ice. So enjoy this little car, use settings / up-grades from this forum (Skunkyskunk ** or Dr.Slump) and crash less but with more speed and precision.
Greetings stano666.
**=Sorry that i can't give a link. Maybe someone can do it, i recon Skunkyskunk appreciates it.

Last edited:
The revised tune for the 70 GTR is much more driveable. The car still unsettled when going over curbs on full throttle but I'm beginning to think that it's just the nature of the car as it's very rigid even in stock form. I'll be sending you a nice rare old car as a token of appreciation. Maybe you'd be inspired to do a tune on it as well :dopey:

Did try Autozam, i've got 3, one has your setting (Deepley, it's Deep Purple, so it looks and sounds good 👍) one is original (i call him Orgy, he's Pink.., a real ugly little car, hehe) and there's Sparkley he's blessed with SparkleGreenMetallic paint (or was it cursed?..., no -lol- he's okay 👍) and i put Skunkyskunk settings on that one. Sparkley has no gear settings so i did gave him more final speed.
Orgy has his Oil, Rims & Aero changed and "walks" on SS Tyres.
The other 2 got the full package, take note i used RM Tyres on both of them, everything else was set to your or Skunkyskunk's settings.
First Orgy : what a laugh, it slithers & slides a lot. The car instantly reacts to any movement of the steering wheel. But go to fast a little and there she goes, braking in corners...: look out, it can result off track. So a dangerously fun car, not very useful when you want to win, imo.
Skunkyskunk's car (Sparkley) certainly did better. Logical with all the up-grades it's faster but it was a little better in cornering too. Braking accelerating went much better.., that is till a certain point. Improved that it is, i couldn't stay on track during the faster cornering. Putting my foot down (on the brake or gaspeddal) in corners still was dangerous. Much less then original though.
Deepley i could handle the easy'est of the 3. It still isn't foolproof if you like high speed cornering, especially when you need to brake. But to me Deepley was the nicest Autozam, in it: i got the fastest laptimes too.
Fun to drive: yes all 3, Safe to abuse: not realy, in original settings it's a danger but the tune's helped.
And for mydriving style the Dr. settings felt the most secure. And despite (or thanks too) the accidents i enjoyed the Autozams.
If you want to race K-cars seriously i'd go for the Cappacinno, yet if you want something completely different, use the Autozam with the settings & up-grades of Dr Slump (personally my favourite), or try Skunkyskunk settings & up-grades. Both handle much better than the original car. Both reacted equally quick to the steering, but felt less like driving on grease and ice. So enjoy this little car, use settings / up-grades from this forum (Skunkyskunk ** or Dr.Slump) and crash less but with more speed and precision.
Greetings stano666.
**=Sorry that i can't give a link. Maybe someone can do it, i recon Skunkyskunk appreciates it.

Fastest and easiest..........the world is so beautiful! :D
But hey, is every car you got pink or purple? :ill: And the names.......Orgy.......wtf!

Honestly, I don't know what I should answer to this review.........Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for waiting that long, I wasn't online yet.

The revised tune for the 70 GTR is much more driveable. The car still unsettled when going over curbs on full throttle but I'm beginning to think that it's just the nature of the car as it's very rigid even in stock form. I'll be sending you a nice rare old car as a token of appreciation. Maybe you'd be inspired to do a tune on it as well :dopey:
Thanks, I found out that the ride height was the biggest problem of this car. Of course, springs, dampers and co did also their thing.
I'm curious to see which car you sent me, thanks!

Wel it's in original form so.., and no pink or purple i hardly use (in these cases i found it fitting -plus imo yellow is much worse- but everybody has his own) usually i paint Green & Orange.

But did i tell you that i changed the BB on the Enzo to your spec. (i set it lower at first) it's better indeed when you're getting used to it. And i found Test Track 7 (or was it Special Stage?) it has a very long straight, i think it would be ideal to test a car's top speed. And that's exactly what i'm going to do with the Enzo's -LOL-
Greetings stano666 :)

Wel it's in original form so.., and no pink or purple i hardly use (in these cases i found it fitting -plus imo yellow is much worse- but everybody has his own) usually i paint Green & Orange.

But did i tell you that i changed the BB on the Enzo to your spec. (i set it lower at first) it's better indeed when you're getting used to it. And i found Test Track 7 (or was it Special Stage?) it has a very long straight, i think it would be ideal to test a car's top speed. And that's exactly what i'm going to do with the Enzo's -LOL-
Greetings stano666 :)
Yeah, the brakes of the Enzo are pretty weak. You need a high one.

Ca. 415km/h with the gearbox I posted.

I did a new Veyron tune. The first one wasn't that serious and that's why I made this "serious" one: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5465258#post5465258

Another thing is that some people were confused that I wrote HKS EVO "Tsukuba Edition". They thought it would only work on Tsukuba, but that's not true, only the transmission was built for Tsukuba, the rest works on every track. That's why I added now a second tranny setting for the other tracks. I also changed the rear extension, camber, aero and brake balance.
Here's the link: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=5542655#post5542655

BMW M5 '08

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is recommended
Every Aerodynamic part

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 20

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 149mph/240kph (261mph/420kph)
1st: 4.860
2nd: 3.748
3rd: 2.899
4th: 2.398
5th: 2.050
6th: 1.791
7th: 1.581
Final: 2.000

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 35
- Braking : 8

Suspension
- Ride Height : -26/-30
- Spring Rate : 13.8/11.6
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/5
- Dampers (Compression) : 6/8
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/6

- Camber angle : 2.3/1.8
- Toe Angle : -0.12/+0.08

Brakes
- Brake Balance 4/7

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
Crazy_Coupe requested this.
Race Soft tires aren't the best for this car......

Yeah, the brakes of the Enzo are pretty weak. You need a high one.

Ca. 415km/h with the gearbox I posted.

:scared: I think i came close to such speeds yes, the wall came closing in much faster too.
And the tickets for speeding.., boy that Enzo ain't cheap.:sly: LOL
I seriously had good times with both.👍
TY & Greetings stano666 :)

Ohh no I did want it but I thought you said racing tires were to sticky in the PM so I figured you'd put sport tires on or something, my bad.
I would have put Sports on, but you requested it like this and I usually do what's requested.

Have you seen the reason why I said this? Have you tried the M5? It's a bit pushy right?

I would have put Sports on, but you requested it like this and I usually do what's requested.

Have you seen the reason why I said this? Have you tried the M5? It's a bit pushy right?

Yes i'm sorry once again and I haven't had time to try it yet but i'll give it a go very soon man. 👍

Your Veyron tune is awesome! I was hotlapping it on La Sarthe and I couldn't get the understeer out. Especially braking for the Indianapolis corner never went right. With your tune it was like driving a completely different car. It resulted in a 5 seconds faster lap. Thanks a lot.

Btw I'm using a stock Veyron with Racing soft tyres. I'll try it on Soft sports later.

Your Veyron tune is awesome! I was hotlapping it on La Sarthe and I couldn't get the understeer out. Especially braking for the Indianapolis corner never went right. With your tune it was like driving a completely different car. It resulted in a 5 seconds faster lap. Thanks a lot.

Btw I'm using a stock Veyron with Racing soft tyres. I'll try it on Soft sports later.

Thank you! Glad you like it that much :)

(I think it will be very bad with sport tires, I'm curious to see what you think about it with the sports)

Hey Doc, How is it going? I haven't had time to try the new Veyron tune, but I did try the HPA Audi. I did not like the car at all before but now it performs as it should for its PP level. You definitely have a gift for making difficult cars work.

How goes the BMW 2002? :dopey:

Hey Doc, How is it going? I haven't had time to try the new Veyron tune, but I did try the HPA Audi. I did not like the car at all before but now it performs as it should for its PP level. You definitely have a gift for making difficult cars work.

How goes the BMW 2002? :dopey:

Ahh the BMW 2002 is a pussy of a car (like it :D )! Something between the Nissan Skyline KPGC10 and the RUF Yellowbird. :ouch:

I think it will be a Race Soft tune and not Sport Soft......

Ahh the BMW 2002 is a pussy of a car (like it :D )! Something between the Nissan Skyline KPGC10 and the RUF Yellowbird. :ouch:

I think it will be a Race Soft tune and not Sport Soft......

:lol: Yeah, Race Soft is fine. I was optimistic it would be drivable on SS tires. I know my tuning skills are not great, but hopefully I can take your comments to mean that I am not incompetent. This car is just difficult and beyond my abilities.

:lol: Yeah, Race Soft is fine. I was optimistic it would be drivable on SS tires. I know my tuning skills are not great, but hopefully I can take your comments to mean that I am not incompetent. This car is just difficult and beyond my abilities.

I think I'll tune it this weekend and post it on monday.

BMW 2002 Turbo '73

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is recommended
Rear Wing A

Aerodynamic

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 130mph/210kph (178mph/286kph)
1st: 3.900
2nd: 2.540
3rd: 1.885
4th: 1.545
5th: 1.331
Final: 2.300

LSD
- Initial Torque : 5
- Acceleration : 15
- Braking : 16

Suspension
- Ride Height : -14/-5
- Spring Rate : 8.4/7.2
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/6
- Dampers (Compression) : 4/3
- Anti-Roll Bars : 5/7

- Camber angle : 2.4/2.0
- Toe Angle : -0.15/+0.30

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/5

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
madmyk requested this.
You need the wing! Type A looks best with this car.

tune a maxed out 06 honda s2000 for me please

all mods including aero and racing soft tires

it would be greatly appreciated

Well, I gave it a try, like I promised, and I must say it's very close. At the end I was friendly a decided that it's worth to get tuned. (Just because I like little Japanese cars.....)

EDIT: Ahhh, forgot the most important thing: Tune will be released tomorrow! (with the requested specs)

Last edited:
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
---------cut---------
Important Notes
madmyk requested this.
You need the wing! Type A looks best with this car.

Thanks! I never went that low on the LSD. The transmission settings also work very well. The car still wants to go exploring off in the wilderness every once in a while, but it is much more drivable than before.

Thanks! I never went that low on the LSD. The transmission settings also work very well. The car still wants to go exploring off in the wilderness every once in a while, but it is much more drivable than before.

Yeah, it's not that easy to drive this car. I'm happy that I could make it that much easier. I think it shouldn't be a big problem for you, cause I tuned it fully modded and you told me that you'll use it with less power (less PP). The car really needs low LSD settings and they don't really cause disadvantages with this little power the car has. You can try higher values, but they would only make it more difficult to drive.

Thanks!

tune a maxed out 06 honda s2000 for me please

all mods including aero and racing soft tires

it would be greatly appreciated

Well, I gave it a try, like I promised, and I must say it's very close. At the end I was friendly a decided that it's worth to get tuned. (Just because I like little Japanese cars.....)

EDIT: Ahhh, forgot the most important thing: Tune will be released tomorrow! (with the requested specs)

Hi Mister doctor_slump. He ask me the same 2 weeks ago,so i made one for him. Cool you do this tune too ,it's a fantastic S2000 ,more power than the others, very good grip & balance.
Let's race it this sunday on the ring, it's a perfect track for it..
Have a good night.

Hi Mister doctor_slump. He ask me the same 2 weeks ago,so i made one for him. Cool you do this tune too ,it's a fantastic S2000 ,more power than the others, very good grip & balance.
Let's race it this sunday on the ring, it's a perfect track for it..
Have a good night.

Arghh! Sunday is pretty bad! Not a home then.

Honestly, I don't really like this S2000 and I think it looses much compared with NSX, CSL and co.

EDIT: I heard that your CLK-GTR tune is awesome......must try it in the next time.

Arghh! Sunday is pretty bad! Not a home then.

Honestly, I don't really like this S2000 and I think it looses much compared with NSX, CSL and co.

EDIT: I heard that your CLK-GTR tune is awesome......must try it in the next time.

The S2000 cannot be compared with NSX & CSL because less pp ,only 529pp max, but in his range there is not a lot of cars to stick with. Try mine and you'll have a surprise, like me when i test this '06 model first. Nothing close to the others S2000.
Let me know when it's ok for you to race again.... Yesterday i was in a very good GT500 room, very good races and racers.

The S2000 cannot be compared with NSX & CSL because less pp ,only 529pp max, but in his range there is not a lot of cars to stick with. Try mine and you'll have a surprise, like me when i test this '06 model first. Nothing close to the others S2000.
Let me know when it's ok for you to race again.... Yesterday i was in a very good GT500 room, very good races and racers.

I've holidays, so every day is a good day! :D

Honda S2000 '06

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Chassis reinforcement is optional, but I recommend it.
Front Aero Type B
Extension Type A
Rear Wing Type B
Rims: Rays VR.G2

Aerodynamic

Ballast
kg : 0
Position : 0

Transmission
Top Speed: 155mph/250kph (188mph/303kph)
1st: 3.745
2nd: 2.617
3rd: 1.953
4th: 1.524
5th: 1.245
6th: 1.063
Final: 3.450

LSD
- Initial Torque : 7
- Acceleration : 45
- Braking : 8

Suspension
- Ride Height : -10/-12
- Spring Rate : 12.3/13.8
- Dampers (Extension) : 7/8
- Dampers (Compression) : 7/5
- Anti-Roll Bars : 6/2

- Camber angle : 2.6/1.8
- Toe Angle : -0.04/+0.06