Dr_Slump's Car Ambulance! (Garage)///Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe 06!

• Thread starter dr_slump
  • 448 comments
Basic(!) Advanced(!) Ferrari Enzo '02 SSR7 Drag tune 2.2

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Engine rebuild if necessary.
No Rear Wing

Aerodynamic
Front: 0
Rear: 0

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: +50

Transmission
Top Speed: 149mph/240kph (275mph/443kph)
1st: 3.309
2nd: 2.670
3rd: 2.130
4th: 1.705
5th: 1.380
6th: 1.158
Final: 2.500
(1. default, 2. final gear 4.825! 3. top speed (240km/h, 149mph), 4. single gear ratios, 5. final gear 2.500)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 60
- Acceleration : 60
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -20/+45
- Spring Rate : 5.0/5.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 1/8
- Dampers (Compression) : 10/1
- Anti-Roll Bars : 3/3

- Camber angle : 0.0/0.0
- Toe Angle : 0.00/0.00

Brakes
- Brake Balance 6/0

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
- Onboy (+ some other guys) asked me for it.....

- Yes, massive wheelspin in first gear, but doesn't matter.......(tip: shift when you see 130km/h).

- Guys, before you flame: THIS ISN'T MEANT TO BE THE FASTEST DRAG TUNE! It isn't my fastest one ;))

- I think I'll update it from time to time, cause the drag tunes get faster and faster..........

Last edited:
Basic(!) Ferrari Enzo '02 SSR7 Drag tune

You need all tuning parts!

GT-Shop:
Engine rebuild if necessary.
No Rear Wing

Aerodynamic
Front: 2
Rear: ???

Ballast
kg: 0
Position: +50

Transmission
Top Speed: 149mph/240kph (275mph/443kph)
1st: 2.902
2nd: 2.310
3rd: 1.820
4th: 1.425
5th: 1.160
6th: 1.016
Final: 2.850
(1. default, 2. final gear 5.500! 3. top speed, 4. single gear ratios, 5. final gear)
When you want to change top speed, just adjust the final gear, otherwise the single gear ratios would be lost.

LSD
- Initial Torque : 60
- Acceleration : 60
- Braking : 5

Suspension
- Ride Height : -25/+45
- Spring Rate : 5.0/5.0
- Dampers (Extension) : 1/10
- Dampers (Compression) : 10/1
- Anti-Roll Bars : 3/3

- Camber angle : 0.0/0.0
- Toe Angle : 0.00/0.00

Brakes
- Brake Balance 7/10

Tires
- Race Soft

Important Notes
Onboy asked me for it.....

Yes, massive wheelspin in first gear, but doesn't matter.......(tip: shift when you hit 135km/h).
Guys, before you flame: THIS ISN'T MEANT TO BE THE FASTEST DRAG TUNE! IT'S JUST A GOOD TUNE TO START WITH! It's somewhere between the beginners and pros...... (And it isn't my fastest one ;) )

I think I'll update it from time to time, cause the drag tunes get faster and faster..........
That setup made sence, a basic rwd drag. Happen to have any good tip for suspension on 4wd cars? ;)

That setup made sence, a basic rwd drag. Happen to have any good tip for suspension on 4wd cars? ;)

Well, the only AWD cars I tuned for drag are the GT-R and Veyron. The Veyron is extremely strange/special and I'm not sure if my GT-R suspension is that good. It's set for max. grip, but I heard it would be better to make it a bit slippy. I tried a couple tunes with less grip and longer first gear, but it wasn't faster. Maybe I just don't see it or a grip setup is better for the GT-R. I'm not sure......

(Yes, the Enzo suspension is very basic. I'm using a quite different one on my fast Enzo tune.)

Well, the only AWD cars I tuned for drag are the GT-R and Veyron. The Veyron is extremely strange/special and I'm not sure if my GT-R suspension is that good. It's set for max. grip, but I heard it would be better to make it a bit slippy. I tried a couple tunes with less grip and longer first gear, but it wasn't faster. Maybe I just don't see it or a grip setup is better for the GT-R. I'm not sure......

(Yes, the Enzo suspension is very basic. I'm using a quite different one on my fastest Enzo tune)
Well, take a look at this thread, last page, maybe you can give me some advice, since im tuning my gtr as well.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202692

I will try out your S2000 soon, Doc. I am working on a tune of my own. It is almost good enough to publish. Are there any cars you need? I want to send you a gift for the BMW tune. Maybe I will send you a ticket. Catch you later...

I will try out your S2000 soon, Doc. I am working on a tune of my own. It is almost good enough to publish. Are there any cars you need? I want to send you a gift for the BMW tune. Maybe I will send you a ticket. Catch you later...

Thanks, that would be cool.

I saw that you already sent me a birthday ticket. :) Thank you very much!

Copo? Yenko? WTF? I've no idea what you mean.........sorry!
They were specialty tuners here in the U.S. back in the '60s and early '70s started as high volumn local car dealers that supported racing and started modifying new cars for better performance and selling them. Got deals with G.M. where the cars were considered production vehicles and got factory warranties.
Here's a picture of one in Hugger Orange the most famous color for them.
sucp_0903_01_z+1969_yenko_camaro+top_view.jpg

Here is a link that talks about COPO (the way dealerships ordered cars and the codes they used) and several of the special dealership "tuners" that produced and sold these cars.
http://www.holisticpage.com/camaro/camaros/copo.htm

They were specialty tuners here in the U.S. back in the '60s and early '70s started as high volumn local car dealers that supported racing and started modifying new cars for better performance and selling them. Got deals with G.M. where the cars were considered production vehicles and got factory warranties.
Ahh, thank you!

But atomicnmd, you would have to tell me the specs of it, cause I'm not in the mood to search hours and hours.....

Ahh, thank you!

But atomicnmd, you would have to tell me the specs of it, cause I'm not in the mood to search hours and hours.....
Don't sweat it Doc no one on GT5 can make a COPO Yenko Camaro...Chevy had a policy that they wouldn't produce Camaros with engines over 400cid so the top engine in the Camaro SS was a 396cid. The COPO order codes allowed the dealerships who had special relationships with G.M. to order the 427cid engines from the Corvette. They then installed the 427s in the Camaros. So until PD allows us to do engine swaps or adds these as new cars to the game best you can do is give it an appropriate paintjob and pump it up with engine tuning.

Copied this from the web site in the link above.
Perhaps the best know of the racing dealers is Don Yenko, from Cannonsberg, Pennsylvania. Wanting more performance than the 396 Camaro would give, Yenko Sportscars created the Yenko Super Camaro by installing the 427 cid 425 hp engine.

Don't sweat it Doc no one on GT5 can make a COPO Yenko Camaro...Chevy had a policy that they wouldn't produce Camaros with engines over 400cid so the top engine in the Camaro SS was a 396cid. The COPO order codes allowed the dealerships who had special relationships with G.M. to order the 427cid engines from the Corvette. They then installed the 427s in the Camaros. So until PD allows us to do engine swaps or adds these as new cars to the game best you can do is give it an appropriate paintjob and pump it up with engine tuning.

Copied this from the web site in the link above.
Perhaps the best know of the racing dealers is Don Yenko, from Cannonsberg, Pennsylvania. Wanting more performance than the 396 Camaro would give, Yenko Sportscars created the Yenko Super Camaro by installing the 427 cid 425 hp engine.
Ahh, ok.
Yeah, I thought I would tune it so that it is as close as possible to the specs of the bigger engine.

Back