Omnius
ade3210
warrius
markyparky
R063R who will join after 9pm
buchanpower?

anyone else from omnius core site

Don't think I'll manage as my son has football training till 8.30pm

Im just loading up mate, as its been so long (47ish days I remember you saying!! lol It needs an upgrade) I will be rusty but will endeavour to find you...

Aaah I get it, you are all into race mode!!!

Damn it was looking forward to getting humped as a noob.....

Im back to the rig on wed so wont be available for another 2 weeks...and even thats depending on what SHE want me to do.....

Well I found you guys but I was so off the pace that I knocked it off half way through....iirc I was 1.30.00++ off the pace (at least) by that point.

Must do better....I seem to remember the same on my high school report cards....Hopefully next time I will be a bit more competitive.

Deffo looks like some good craic and good racing tho!! Keep it up guys!👍

@stanepoke - Pleased you could make it! I remember when we first tried the online mode, it was all new! :-) Like I'd mentioned a couple of times in messages to you, I've found a whole new side to GT since then, and like you said, we were all in race mode. Warrius runs the Zero Cup on a Wednesday and we all pile into that mid-week, then I've been wanting to run something and Friday nights seemed like just the spot for me (although we'll probably be either running practices for the Zero over the weekends, and I'm planning on updating the TRIDENT GT series on a Sunday for the coming Friday)

Hope to see you back on sooner than later!

Special mentions go out to our 'new' members (thats if this group/series is something you're interested in - R063R_GL4560W & geordie139) Let me know guys!

....results to follow of the first Trident GT event!

Special mentions go out to our 'new' members (thats if this group/series is something you're interested in - R063R_GL4560W & geordie139) Let me know guys!

does this mean i made the grade then???

does this mean i made the grade then???

I think so roger, although I was rubbish after the 1st race. 2nd race was wrong car(OMNIUS), and third race I had 2 much beer to drive in the dark, lol.

I think so roger, although I was rubbish after the 1st race. 2nd race was wrong car(OMNIUS), and third race I had 2 much beer to drive in the dark, lol.

The Golf RM is not really a bad RM car, I just think on the day, the track (or my aggresive suspension tuning destroyed the tyres - still I liked using a mixed set of rubber!!!) :)

...oh and that was my fault with the time, I didn't set it to 'Progression 1' as that gives you a nice end to the 3 laps from the dusk like start to not quite 'too dark' :D

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 1 - 2.09.11 Results

Race 1 - MONZA
15 Laps, Production Cars - PP580.

1st = ade3210 - Ferrari F430 = 25
2nd = PSN-OmniusALX - Nissan Skyline R32 = 18
3rd = WarriusZero - Ferrari 485 = 15

Race 2 - NURBURGRING GP/F
15 Laps, Race Modified - PP500.

1st = WarriusZero - Subaru Impreza WRX Sti Spec C RM = 25
2nd = geordie139 - Acura NSX RM = 18
3rd = R063R_GL4560W - TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM = 15
4th = BUCHANPOWER - Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM = 12
5th = ade3210 - VW Golf IV GTI RM = 10
6th = PSN-OmniusALX - VW Golf IV GTI RM = 8
DNF = stanepoke.

Race 3 - NORDSCHLEIFE 20:20
3 Laps, Production Cars - PP614.

1st = R063R_GL4560W - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 = 25
2nd = BUCHANPOWER - Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR = 18
3rd = geordie139 - McLaren F1 = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Mercedes C63 AMG = 12
5th = WarriusZero - McLaren MP4-12C = 10
DNF = ade3210 - Ferrari F430 Scuderia
DNS = stanepoke.

Current Standings.

1st = WarriusZero = 50 pts.
2nd = R063R_GL4560W = 40 pts.
3rd = PSN-OmniusALX = 38 pts.
4th = geordie139 = 33 pts.
5th = BUCHANPOWER = 30 pts.
5th = ade3210 = 30 pts.

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Updates for the 9th will go live on Sunday 👍[/FONT]

Last edited:
If that is your standard of racing and you can spare a Friday night for the TRIDENT GT then you're in!

i run Christian socials the odd friday night (usually only 1 per month) so i can spare most of them. like next week i have one on so i wont b able to race then. and also every 3rd week (like tonight) i work til 9pm on a friday so i would miss the first race every one of them. some nights in work can be bad and i get kept later than id like but tonight i just downed tools and ran for the door lol

but yeah - like i said to ade before, im not in it for the glory but for the real racing, so im not fussed on points standings - but it is nice to win by a clear 27 seconds.... did i mention im in it for the good-natured bragging rights as well???

tonight was beautiful, guys - well worked. and the fair play was fabulous as well. in the last lap or two of the GP 'ring there was me and buchan battling for 2nd then geordie appeared, got past me and behind buchan, but then done a semi-PIT style manoeuvre on buchan and almost spun him out. geordie could have thumped on for the 2nd place points with only a little of the race left, but he pulled to the side to let buchan thru which meant he also had to lose position to me. but then he passed us both again like 3 corners later lol. maybe he knew he was gonna do that.....

but, if you guys are happy then i am MORE than happy to be a part of your setup ;-)

Gutted I missed the first event I was feeling quietly confident.
I see my tips round monza helped Ade, Roll on next week ive got alot of catching up to do.

Great racing last night, and my connection held up ok. (thanks to assassins guide on setting up my BT home hub).👍
I will be on tonight for a few hours of Zero cup practice if anyones about.

Good racing last night guys,really enjoyed it and definately up for more of the same.
It was nice to race knowing you can put your car up the inside of someone without them turning in on you or getting punted in the braking zones :):)

Good racing last night guys,really enjoyed it and definately up for more of the same.
It was nice to race knowing you can put your car up the inside of someone without them turning in on you or getting punted in the braking zones :):)

Well I think thats fair, if you can do that to me, that I've left too much room to allow the move, I'm not going to sideswipe anyone, its all about the racing, and it means you just have to work at gaining the place back and overtaking where possible without risk to both drivers! 👍

I enjoyed it as well, guys, that was good. the tyre strategy thing for the 2nd race was quite fun.

For the record, for the 1st race I was driving a 458... :D

TRIDENT GT

Race 2 Highlights

Nurburgring GP/F

Roger-Buchan-Omnius.jpg

From left to right - R063R_GL4560W, BUCHANPOWER & PSN-OmniusALX

Buchan-Omnius.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & PSN-OmniusALX (Rear)

Buchan-Geordie.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & geordie139 (Contact?)

Race2Chicane.jpg

From left to right - ade3210, R063R_GL4560W, PSN-OmniusALX, BUCHANPOWER & geordie139

Race2ChicaneB.jpg

Who will make it?!?! From top to bottom - geordie139, R063R_GL4560W & ade3210

Omnius-Ade.jpg

PSN-OmniusALX (Yellow) & ade3210

Last edited:
TRIDENT GT

Race 3 Highlights

Nurburgring Nordschleife 20:20

Buchan-Ade.jpg

Race Leader - ade3210 & BUCHANPOWER

Buchan-Warrius.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & WarriusZero (Rear)

Warrius-Buchan.jpg

WarriusZero & BUCHANPOWER (In front)

Geordie-Roger.jpg

geordie139 & R063R_GL4560W (In front)

TRIDENT GT

Race 2 Highlights

Nurburgring GP/F

Roger-Buchan-Omnius.jpg

From left to right - R063R_GL4560W, BUCHANPOWER & PSN-OmniusALX

Buchan-Omnius.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & PSN-OmniusALX (Rear)

Buchan-Geordie.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & geordie139 (Contact?)

Race2Chicane.jpg

From left to right - ade3210, R063R_GL4560W, PSN-OmniusALX, BUCHANPOWER & geordie139

Race2ChicaneB.jpg

Who will make it?!?! From top to bottom - geordie139, R063R_GL4560W & ade3210

Omnius-Ade.jpg

PSN-OmniusALX & ade3210

Well good pics Omnius, was a good golf battle for a while, I like the way I picked my age as my number, and you had your birth year lol
Im on the left, I am not 74

I will be on from 8pm for a bit of Zero cup parctice, Lotus Esprit V8 unmodified.

Back