CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
My internet seemed screwed tonight, couldnt get on, and when I could I got booted after about 5 minutes.

I put my back out at work yesterday :ouch: couldn't even sit up straight. And have a family dinner tonight my youngest sister gets her GCSE results........ But will be on for practise the rest of the week guys

Hi there,

I am Giannis, 34, from Athens, Greece.

Looks like you run a good clan :)

Feel free to add me if you like.

PSN: silverdawn3

My internet seemed screwed tonight, couldnt get on, and when I could I got booted after about 5 minutes.

Didn't miss much, only 4 of us....shame as the new track was really good! I only wish I'd had more practice!!!!

Its Karting next week by the way :scared:

Hi there,

I am Giannis, 34, from Athens, Greece.

Looks like you run a good clan :)

Feel free to add me if you like.

PSN: silverdawn3

Hi there!

Quick question.....would you be available on the 28th for around 20:30 UK Time??? 💡

LEAGUE VS LEAGUE EVENT.

Sunday 28th August.

Calling all CORE GT Members (list on page 13)

As this is our first TEAM event, I'm hoping for a good turnout. We will be racing 6 vs 6 then if there is enough of us, a 2nd 6 vs 6 race.

The race details and regs are as follows...

Premium GT500
522BHP
Min Weight 1090 KG
No Stealth Cars
All Aids Off
Nurburgring GP/F
18 laps, 1 mandatory pit stop
Racing Softs.

The Automotive Mayhem League vs League Thread

See you on the track!

We only need one more racer for this event on this coming Sunday.

Room opens @ 8.30pm BST and its a bank holiday weekend so no having to worry about work the next day.

If you dont have the car , dont worry as I have spare cars all run in and ready to go that I can set to share.

We need to let the other League know PSNs by Friday and we will run practice sessions over the weekend.

OmniusGT
LEAGUE VS LEAGUE EVENT.

Sunday 28th August.

Calling all CORE GT Members (list on page 13)

As this is our first TEAM event, I'm hoping for a good turnout. We will be racing 6 vs 6 then if there is enough of us, a 2nd 6 vs 6 race.

The race details and regs are as follows...

Premium GT500
522BHP
Min Weight 1090 KG
No Stealth Cars
All Aids Off
Nurburgring GP/F
18 laps, 1 mandatory pit stop
Racing Softs.

The Automotive Mayhem League vs League Thread

See you on the track!
We only need one more racer for this event on this coming Sunday.

Room opens @ 8.30pm BST and its a bank holiday weekend so no having to worry about work the next day.

If you dont have the car , dont worry as I have spare cars all run in and ready to go that I can set to share.

We need to let the other League know PSNs by Friday and we will run practice sessions over the weekend.

Had a few laps with Assassin and Buchanpower, was good fun and I think we should add Buchanpower to the list as he hopes to make it Sunday.

If the room opens at 8:30 what time is the first race starting?
I'm just trying to work out when I can start drinking without affecting my performance.

Im going for a warm up at 8.00, still no FR from cjspencer??????

oops, just got one

Last edited:
Ok, got the request.. Have to say, this seems a bit poorly organized tbh.. I hope everyone shows and we have no connection issues. 👍

Edit..

Joined with the TAM boys.. Aaron and myself were in, Ade was having trouble staying connected and Omnius and the other CORE guys never showed. The TAM guys were using the run off in turn 4 :yuck: Which IMO there is no need.. All in all, a complete waste of time.

I'm out. 👎

Last edited:
We said that we use run-off four and we'd close it if you wanted. All of a sudden you're gone?

What a complete waste of MY time. Whatever rules you wanted to run, we'd run just to get the race on. Instead you left?!

And as for poorly organised.......there were two leagues racing here not one. What did you do to help organise it?

It was slightly disappointing to say the least, to arrange a league race with 'team core' only to have them drop out due to lack of a team.

I race with TAM, and had to earn a place in our team, it wasn't offered to me if I joined a thread on here, if there are any teams who are out there, anything up to 16 racers, we will adapt to your numbers, who like good, clean and fast competition, please message me either on here or on psn OAB4nd1t

I look forward to racing with you

B4nd1t

We said that we use run-off four and we'd close it if you wanted. All of a sudden you're gone?

What a complete waste of MY time. Whatever rules you wanted to run, we'd run just to get the race on. Instead you left?!

And as for poorly organised.......there were two leagues racing here not one. What did you do to help organise it?

Was poorly organised in the way of lack of information posted here... At least you had all your guys organised and in the room ready.. Unlike ours.. :lol: Had I known from the start that you guys were running using the run off I would have not entered in the first place..

I left as the CORE organizer, Omnius (the guy who set this up) hadn't bothered to show, Ade couldn't stay connected and the others hadn't shown. :ouch: That left only myself and Aaron. What was the point in staying exactly?

@OAB4nd1t

The GT arm of the CORE is in its early days, I said from the start it was going to be tricky getting enough together, as for me being late, I had the dreaded 'Black Screen' when I went to load GT5 tonight!

So if you're disappointed, unfortunately thats your problem, we had what we thought was the full race details, and I had done my best to get enough of our clan together for tonigh and if Dan and Ade thought you were 'cheating' thats fair on their part to decide to pull out (coupled with the fact it all felt 'last minute' stuff)

As for us in the CORE, we are all clean racers, and I'm sorry that you've had a bad experience of us tonight, but we don't control the entry rules in your league, and if you feel hard done by because of those rules thats something you'll have to take up with CJ.

Lets hope we'll get it sorted out better for next time, and hopefully the CORE will have more members.

Can i still join? (gonna fire up my PS3 and hook my DFGT right now!)

What server? (i'm from Holland btw, so timezones are okay :))

Back