CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
I know we're busy practicing for the League vs League, but I'm wondering if anyone would fancy a 'change' for a night, I'd like to re-run what I'm calling the TRIDENT GT Series (you guessed it, a 3 race series)

I posted the race details a while ago, I'll re post to make it easier for everyone.

TRIDENT GT Championship - CORE GT Series

Spot Race, 20:30 - This coming week sometime.

A trident ( /ˈtraɪdənt/), also called a leister or gig, is a three-pronged spear.

3 Races, 3 Tracks, 1 Champion!
So here it is, a trial run of a 'series' of races I'm thinking I could host on a Friday night.

RACE 1 - Production Cars - Monza 15 Laps.
PP 580
ABS & TC Allowed.
Open Tyre Regs.
10 minutes Qualifying.

RACE 2 - RM Cars - Nurburgring GP/F 15 Laps.
PP 500
ABS Only.
Race Tyres Only.
10 Minutes Qualifying.

RACE 3 - Production Cars - Nordschleife 3 Laps.
PP 614
ABS & TC Allowed.
Open Tyre Regs.
Reverse Grid from previous race.

Points will be scored as follows...
1st: 25 points
2nd: 18 pts
3rd: 15 pts
4th: 12 pts
5th: 10 pts
6th: 8 pts
7th: 6 pts
8th: 4 pts
9th: 2 pts
10th: 1 point

See you on the track! :gtpflag:

I think we should schedule this for the weekend after the league event, as we are all practicing like mad for this. When do you have to give T.A.M the PSNs for drivers?

Last edited:
I'm guessing it will have to be this week, actually Friday at the latest....

I'll list everyone who confirms their place here.

CORE vs TAM

Current Drivers 27/08

PSN-OmniusALX
Ade3210
MarkyParky79
Norfolk_Assassin
KOR_Hellrazor
BUCHANPOWER
DarkAeon76
GfxJG

Last edited:
If we planned it for the following weekend, it also gives competitors a chance to try different car combinations during the week and then perhaps have a free practice on the Friday and have the event on the Saturday. Also with the extra notice it means we will have more people enter.

If we planned it for the following weekend, it also gives competitors a chance to try different car combinations during the week and then perhaps have a free practice on the Friday and have the event on the Saturday. Also with the extra notice it means we will have more people enter.

Yeah I like the idea of that 👍

Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday, I will try to practice tonight but I want to practice a bit for the High End Cup, then if I have time I'll switch to this event.

Thats ok Warrius, I think tonight we're actually going to practice the High End Cup :-p

...oh wait, I think that was last night!!! :-(

:-) Correction, it is tonight :-) Off to purchase a G37 then......AND on the internet front (some of you will know I've hit a rough patch with my connection speeds) Well BT have been today, ran their tests and have gone up to the cabinet that we feed off, done some changes to what 'line' I was connected to.....drum roll.....(I know I have poor speeds compared to a lot of you out there, but for me this is MASSIVE)......I've gone from 2.5mb to 6.5mb!!!!! 👍 👍 👍 So hosting should be a doddle now!!!

Last edited:
CORE vs TAM - 28th August 2011 - 20:30.

Calling all CORE GT members, I need to compile the final list of drivers to pass onto CJSpencer77 so he knows who to expect for our league vs league event.

We need at least 6, but the more of us the better!

Can anyone who is ready and will be available quote this message in their replies.

I will then compile the final list before Friday.

Many Thanks!

Calling all CORE GT members, I need to compile the final list of drivers to pass onto CJSpencer77 so he knows who to expect for our league vs league event.

Can anyone who is ready and will be available quote this message in their replies.

Many Thanks!

Count me in

Many Thanks!

Im in 👍

UPDATE....

Post 363 will contain the PSN's of our drivers who are IN! (just reply/quote to post 369 and I'll do the rest)

Bad news, a football match has been moved from last Sunday to next Sunday.
I could only participate if it was an hour later... :(

Many Thanks!

In :)

OmniusGT

Many Thanks!

I'll be there buddy.

I have, and no online 👎
We have 5 racers for Sunday now, only need 1 more To make the 6.
Is Buchanpower gonna join us?

If your racing Saturday I wont be able to make it due to football being life (for me anyway) Fridays are good for me and Sundays as long as races are over by 9:30

Yeah the CORE/TAM is the 28th, we were talking about a series I'm thinking of starting up for Friday nights. :-)

I wanted to move the High End Cup to Friday but if you're practicing, it's going to be difficult... What are your thoughts, guys?

@Assassin....oh dear, 4-0????? :-)

Not to worry it was a second eleven to save the best players for the Chelsea game. (like it's going to help)
And Ive just remembered I wont be able to race next Friday as Ive got a 60th birthday bash to go to.

Not to worry it was a second eleven to save the best players for the Chelsea game. (like it's going to help)
And Ive just remembered I wont be able to race next Friday as Ive got a 60th birthday bash to go to.

Didnt think you was that old

Back