CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
GTP_ADE
Friday is looking good for a practice session, look out for posts on here tomorrow.

I will be having abit more practice tomorrow if anyones about.

I'll be on tomorrow for a try out

I will be having some practice tonight from 8pm, so will open a private room. You are more than welcome to join me.👍 Then a bigger practice session tomorrow.

Last edited:
I will be having some practice tonight from 8pm, so will open a private room. You are more than welcome to join me.👍 Then a bigger practice session tomorrow.

Sounds good........Unlike the noise coming out of this wheel atm

Thanks for joining my lobby for practice tonight gents. It was the first time I have hosted and I dont know what happened with the track selection but at 1 point I was at Suzuka and you where still all at GPF????? Never mind, big practice tomorrow night:tup:👍👍

GTP_ADE
Thanks for joining my lobby for practice tonight gents. It was the first time I have hosted and I dont know what happened with the track selection but at 1 point I was at Suzuka and you where still all at GPF????? Never mind, big practice tomorrow night:tup:👍👍

Didn't think you where back when the first race started lol

LEAGUE VS LEAGUE EVENT.

Sunday 28th August.

Calling all CORE GT Members (list on page 13)

As this is our first TEAM event, I'm hoping for a good turnout. We will be racing 6 vs 6 then if there is enough of us, a 2nd 6 vs 6 race.

The race details and regs are as follows...

Premium GT500
522BHP
Min Weight 1090 KG
No Stealth Cars
All Aids Off
Nurburgring GP/F
18 laps, 1 mandatory pit stop
Racing Softs.

The Automotive Mayhem League vs League Thread

See you on the track!

Just in case anyone was having trouble getting to the required BHP for this event, I asked the T.A.M racers about using additional tuning parts and then lowering the BHP using the power limiter to get to 522 BHP. They said that additional tuning parts were acceptable.

As for the practice on Monday, has a time been chosen?
Who is hosting it?

If all of this hasn't been decided yet, I can host at 9pm BST. I think...

Cheers for the practice tonight lads, I really enjoyed it. I dont know how you drive that car so fast buchan?

Yeah it was a good session. I knew Buchanpower would bring the goods, I've raced against him in a few lobbies hosted by Phil_Marbles.

Also appreciate the tuning input, made a big difference and should at least give me a good chance against TAM!

OmniusGT
Yeah it was a good session. I knew Buchanpower would bring the goods, I've raced against him in a few lobbies hosted by Phil_Marbles.

Also appreciate the tuning input, made a big difference and should at least give me a good chance against TAM!

Glad to help cheers

252711_133016863442325_100002020376491_216292_1742626_n.jpg

A bit off topic, but tomorrow morning, and into the afternoon, I'll be away enjoying another favourite past time of mine - Historical Re-enactments (watching, not participating :) )

Its been 2 years since the Vikings http://www.vikingsonline.org.uk/ were at Lindisfarne, so we're having a run up the coast and onto the island for the day, I'll be back on GT though tomorrow night, my performance may vary depending on how much Mead I consume!

Hail Odin! (thats me from 2009 - I couldn't resist the photo opportunity!)

Are you on the left or the right?

Gutted I didn't make practice last night, I'm going to try and have a practice after the football today. If anybody wants to join me feel free and add my PSN ID if you haven't already.

I will be up for another practice, but at some point I need to do some seasonals to get a bit of money back in the bank.

Live The Dream
Are you on the left or the right?

Gutted I didn't make practice last night, I'm going to try and have a practice after the football today. If anybody wants to join me feel free and add my PSN ID if you haven't already.

I'm the one in the combats with the sword ;-) lol

Cheers for the practice tonight lads, I really enjoyed it. I dont know how you drive that car so fast buchan?

He's very quick!! Lol I was getting good 1st and 2nd section time's ....then binned it ......their were a lot of profanities ......good job i've no head set!!! lol Was a good session though

252711_133016863442325_100002020376491_216292_1742626_n.jpg

A bit off topic, but tomorrow morning, and into the afternoon, I'll be away enjoying another favourite past time of mine - Historical Re-enactments (watching, not participating :) )

Its been 2 years since the Vikings http://www.vikingsonline.org.uk/ were at Lindisfarne, so we're having a run up the coast and onto the island for the day, I'll be back on GT though tomorrow night, my performance may vary depending on how much Mead I consume!

Hail Odin! (thats me from 2009 - I couldn't resist the photo opportunity!)

Good picture! My father would enjoy that, be a good day out

Yeah nice pic... you wanna get a haircut though ;)

Knocked off around a second with the turbo fitted, and restricted to 522HP.. Will try stage 3 engine tune later and see what works best. 👍

My cousin and I would also like to join, we're 3 hours ahead of you so it's easy for us to play especially on our weekends (Friday/Saturday).

GrandGTM <<<

Kowetien <<< my cousin, really good player btw.

Back