CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
I'm up for some practice any night this week as its all aids off, so I'll need braking practice more than anything else!

I'm up for some practice any night this week as its all aids off, so I'll need braking practice more than anything else!

I will be available for practice from tuesday through to the weekend this week.

...oh and we'll need to do a shout out as it appears not everyone who came here to join us, no longer comes here to keep abreast with what we're organising!

This is where it feels like there is only 3 or 4 of us who are 'regulars'

Take Warrius' Zero Cup, I bet everyone who is there every Wednesday, week in, week out keeps a check on whats going on to feel like they are involved, but if you look here, its only me, yourself and Assassin who come here daily

Hmmm, what to do.....

Have a bit of a Core GT series needs you on PSN accounts, and keep posting in here regularly to keep us at the top of the clubs and leagues forums.

Hey guys just to confirm, all aids will be off other than ABS, some guys have it on 1 some guys on 0, but its totally up to you if you use it or not, its the only thing we dont stipulate as being off all the time. Also Omnius I know we set up everything we needed concerning the race, but what time did we say on the 28th? I think it was 9pm but it was the one thing i didnt write down, also make sure before the race you send me a list of your guys PSN's so that i can add them to my friends list so that they can join the lobby. thx m8 and c u soon.

Hey Omnius,i could be up for this,be good to race a fellow Geordie.
I'm usually online wed,fri,sat nights after 9 and like to keep it clean,would be a nice change from shuffle racing.
PSN: geordie139 if you wanna add me.

I got my old G25 back, so am back in the game so to speak.. Will join you guys if you will have me? :)

Sure thang.. Give me the info :)

OmniusGT
LEAGUE VS LEAGUE EVENT.

Sunday 28th August.

Calling all CORE GT Members (list on page 13)

As this is our first TEAM event, I'm hoping for a good turnout. We will be racing 6 vs 6 then if there is enough of us, a 2nd 6 vs 6 race.

The race details and regs are as follows...

Premium GT500
522BHP
Min Weight 1090 KG
No Stealth Cars
All Aids Off
Nurburgring GP/F
18 laps, 1 mandatory pit stop
Racing Softs.

The Automotive Mayhem League vs League Thread

See you on the track!

No problem. Tell me , is the grip levels different in online as opposed regular racing event's in game

Hey guys, sorry for not replying any earlier.
Depending on the time, I should be able to make it.

I can do a bit of practice on Monday 22nd evening, if you're interested...

As for not keeping an eye on the thread, I have to admit I've not been very good, I'll do my best... :)

@ade - Friday night sounds good!

@GT Flaw - Welcome aboard fellow Northeasterner!

@Hyper Dan - Good to have a racer with of your 'calibre' among us!

@Carson - Nice one! (now added to my PSN list) As for 'grip' I think its more the whole physics model thats 'slightly' different. For me though, its not that different IMO.

@WarriusZero - Nice to hear from you! Hope you can make it to help us out! Also looking forward to the return of the Zero Cup!!!

@everyone else from memberlist (page 13) who hasn't responded, let me know one way or another - I'd rather know if you are in or not, and if this 'group' is still something you wish to be a part of...

Last edited:
@Hyper Dan - Good to have a racer with of your 'calibre' among us!

Behave.. ;)

I'm gonna be rusty.. Plus I am getting used to the G25 again after the T500 and have never used racing softs on the 500's before.. But I will give it my best. 👍

Whats up with the T500?

The fan mount went wibble and caused the fan to start hitting something inside. I got a full refund from shopto and bought my old G25 back of my mate and spent the difference in money elsewhere.. It's all good :)

That was my concern over this new wheel, new brand (as such - Guilliemot/Thrustmaster) compared to the tried and tested Logitech.

Add to this the mega price for a wheel that I believe only works with GT5 on the PS3 at the moment :-/

I'm happy with my DFGT, would really have liked a 'true PS3' version of the G27, but it looks like the DFGT will be the last Logitech PS3 wheel for quite sometime with the T500 coming out

The fan mount went wibble and caused the fan to start hitting something inside. I got a full refund from shopto and bought my old G25 back of my mate and spent the difference in money elsewhere.. It's all good :)

What happened your t500.......I've had the t500 for at least a couple of months and the fan is makin some strange nosies ...not all the time but enough to make me concerned

Ran some laps with Ade and Aaron.. Have now put bob in my NSX to run it in for me.. As only 489 bhp at the mo..

What happened your t500.......I've had the t500 for at least a couple of months and the fan is makin some strange nosies ...not all the time but enough to make me concerned

I said above mate.. You can read more in the T500 thread here. ;)

Oh dear!

Not a good thing to hear from a £400 wheel!!!

If its coming from the fan, I'd put money on the bearings being at fault, would think the fans would be of a high quality, but knowing the 'Thrustmaster' brand I wouldn't hold my breath! :indiff:

Oh dear!

Not a good thing to hear from a £400 wheel!!!

If its coming from the fan, I'd put money on the bearings being at fault, would think the fans would be of a high quality, but knowing the 'Thrustmaster' brand I wouldn't hold my breath! :indiff:

It's definitely my pride and joy lol on my self made rig sat beside the new man utd beer frigde the gf bought me ........but this noise its made a few time's isn't nice but never last's long. thrustmaster wants me video it and send them it lol and since then it's only happened once ...hard to catch in on video.......was hoping it was something and nothing.....seen other video's on youtube same problem but alot worse than mine .......but I'm sure it'll only get worse in time......Managed to get mine for £350

Friday is looking good for a practice session, look out for posts on here tomorrow.

I will be having abit more practice tomorrow if anyones about.

I no im 'kicked out, as to speak' but if your short on people for the core vs t.a.m event then i could be a fill in/reserve racer. Let me know if you might need an extra..

Latest Posts

Back