CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
I will be on tonight for a bit of practice for wednesdays zero cup if anyone fancies it, then im gonna have a go at the London surprise gtp funracers at 9.00pm. Theres a few places left on the grid if anyone else is up for it..

Got a 1st place and a 3rd in the funracers london event tonight, and I let them know I was from the CORE GT LEAGUE.

Hey Core Guys, CJSpencer77 from TAM here ( spying on the competition :mischievous: ) , just a quick message to say we at TAM are really looking forward to our upcoming " T.A.M vs Core " race, everyone in TAM is really interested so it should be really good fun. Im really hoping we get a good clean and fair race going at GP/F on the 28th and that it becomes a regular event for both our leagues. ( obviously we can do something different each time )
Anyway ill see you guys on the track soon and keep up the good work Omnius your doing a cracking job with your forum and your clan site.
It makes me feel the effort is worth it when I see other guys out there making a proper GT5 community 👍

P.S. T.A.M RULES !!!!!!! ........with Core a close 2nd lol ;)

How about an hours practice tomorrow before the Zero cup, 20 mins on both circuits?

Theres a ps3 update you may need to do before tonights race, so get it done as early as poss.

There's a surprise! :-P

Have you seen the OCD update, any of those worth buying? I'm thinking it would make for a good session using some Touring/DTM type cars!?

I think I got most of the touring cars, will check this afternoon. The bmw is well worth a punt ;-)

I've actually got the BMW GTR in both formats, Road and Track already :-)

•Audi Abt TT-R Touring Car ’02: 500,000
•Audi A4 Touring Car ’04: 500,000
•BMW M3 GTR Race Car ’91: 500,000
•Opel Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) ’00: 500,000
•Mercedes-Benz CLK Touring Car ’00: 625,000
•Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 TI ’93: 750,000
•Mercedes-Benz 190 2.5-16 Evolution II Touring Car ’92: 750,000
•Opel Calibra Touring Car ’94: 750,000
•Opel Calibra Super Touring Car ’94: 750,000

Any others worth having?

...AND, there's a nice selection of Super GT cars too!!!

•Honda ARTA NSX ’00: 375,000
•Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX ’00: 375,000
•Honda RAYBRIG NSX ’00: 375,000
•Nissan CALSONIC Skyline ’00: 375,000
•Nissan LOCTITE ZEXEL GT-R ’00: 375,000
•Toyota Catrol TOM’S Supra ’00: 375,000
•Toyota DENSO SARD Supra GT ’00: 375,000

Not too sure if I'm wanting to 'splash the cash' on standard LMP cars when there is a few Premium Dealer ones...

•Pescarolo C60 Hybride – Judd Race Car ’05: 2 million
•Audi R8 Race Car (Audi Playstation Team Oreca) ’05: 2 million
•Audi R8 LMS Race Car ’09: 2,625,000
•Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) ’09: 2,625,000

Yes, its a lot of money to spend and I dont like going below 10 million credits for some reason. I have just bought the audi a4 touring car, as I already had the rest, but cant remember what they are all like to drive.

If your planning a DTM event you will need to set tight restrictions as even though power and weight is all the same the CLK whoops arse over the rest.

I'd heard about that, and even reading up on the history of the re-born DTM and the D2 CLK, I can see whay you mean!

Here's a question, the R8 LMS car, is that a 'new' standard car for GT5? I'm sure it wasn't in GT4????

I knew that one, I guess some of them got in from the PSP GT, as that added some new marques too!

@ade

Can do :-)

@Buchan

The more the merrier! Plus I know you're a good racer as I seen you in Phil Marbles' lobby from time to time, and when we take on TAM, the CORE will need a range of experience.

OmniusGT
LEAGUE VS LEAGUE EVENT.

Sunday 28th August.

Calling all CORE GT Members (list on page 13)

As this is our first TEAM event, I'm hoping for a good turnout. We will be racing 6 vs 6 then if there is enough of us, a 2nd 6 vs 6 race.

The race details and regs are as follows...

Premium GT500
522BHP
Min Weight 1090 KG
No Stealth Cars
All Aids Off
Nurburgring GP/F
18 laps, 1 mandatory pit stop
Racing Softs.

The Automotive Mayhem League vs League Thread

See you on the track!

Here's the details for our first League vs League for anyone who's missed them...

Hey guys i do hope you can get 6 CORE guys to confirm they are up the T.A.M vs CORE race as regardless of the final result it should be good fun, we have a whole load of guys ready to run, so soon as you get 6 confirmations omnius please let me know, Im kinda hoping that it goes off really well and becomes something we could do once a month (ish). keep up the good work guys and ill see you soon hopefully.
CJSpencer77

Last edited:
So, who is up for some practice this coming weekend for this CORE vs T.A.M league event on the 28th August? Would be good to get some names down for a team.

Latest Posts

Back