CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
in my opinion you should plug your dfgt in now.

go to your settings in GT5 and set your wheel up so it is in proffesionsl and have a feedback of at least 6.

when i started useing mine it was horrible but a day later i was 15 seconds quicker round nurb .
you just got to practice with it .

ps it comes set to arcade out of the box..

In my defence I was clearly allowed to enter the race with the car....

I had bought an R8 at about 20:15hrs as it had dawned on me that I may not be allowed to enter with the Le Mans Edition, but it was nowhere near set up for the race.

However if its deemed to be an illegal car then no worries...with my participation rate I really dont think it will matter!!

Your right of course, nobody picked up on it, and to be fair, its almost an R8 in all but name :)

So no worries matey

Thanks for clearing that up quickly Omnius!!

Woop woop, points on the board!!

Ive also considered a wheel but dont have the space in my current house (I did use one previously on the PS1 - when I stayed with my parents) and cant really justify it given the amount of time I spend using my PS3.

Besides my daughter would probably just break it while it was sitting around anyway!! lol

in my opinion you should plug your dfgt in now.

DFGT is long gone. i maybe didnt have it fastened down securely enough either. the wheel was fastened tight, but the board it was attached to wasnt lol. & i cant stand that whining it does.... if i was going with anything then it would probably be the G27. like, i caught you on the 'ring, jamesy - your drive was flawless and the only way i was passing you was if you made a mistake.

Great racing last night Jamesy was always there hunting me down on the last lap at trial mountain i hit the wall exiting the double left at the bottom of the hill for the first time and this was all it took for Jamesy to win great racecraft and 100% clean
Northumberland was a tricky b**t*rd again after a mistake by me Jamesy caught up and was right behind me when he spun leaving me with 11sec lead which he proceeds to knock chunks off it's not easy
staying calm outfront when the split time drops 1 to 2sec a lap but I hung in there
And much the same at the ring every time I looked in my mirror you'd see Jamesy lights darting around just waiting for the next mistake lol
All in all best nights racing for a while cheers everyone

As buchan says it was a great nights racing.
should have had a better night but for some silly mistakes .
2 spins in second race !
not fixing the gears in the SLR for the nurb the gears in that thing are soooo long (should have taken the SLS)

but for the red baron it was a good night .
wonder who will show up next week :lol:

As buchan says it was a great nights racing.
should have had a better night but for some silly mistakes .
2 spins in second race !
not fixing the gears in the SLR for the nurb the gears in that thing are soooo long (should have taken the SLS)

but for the red baron it was a good night .
wonder who will show up next week :lol:

Blue Max ??????

CONFIRMED DRIVERS LIST - 30.09.11

PSN-OmniusALX
WarriusZero
jamesybograt
R063R_GL4560W
ade3210
geordie139
graytheface1
BUCHANPOWER
Norfolk_Assassin

Last edited:
We may have a couple of NEW faces for this Fridays event - MRZOT63 and graytheface1

👍

CONFIRMED DRIVERS LIST - 30.09.11

PSN-OmniusALX
WarriusZero
jamesybograt
R063R_GL4560W

Add me to this list please, hopefully no impromtu visits from the rozzers this week.
Will download track tomorrow, as I have got bob running in my MP4 for The zero cup at the moment.

Last edited:
graytheface1
I've been lurking on here for a while now , thought it time to get involved in some cleaner races had enough of random online carnage.!

See you on Friday then! 👍

just downloaded Northumberland park west ,its a tricky one alright the last two corners are where all the mayhem is going to be .
did 10 or so laps to get a feel and only got down to 57 sec laps .
hope to get some more practice on this as its a wee devil:)

Nee bother mate,just send me a friend request to geordie139 and I'll accept when I get home.

Cars black at the moment but I can paint it any colour you like.

Nee bother mate,just send me a friend request to geordie139 and I'll accept when I get home.

Cars black at the moment but I can paint it any colour you like.

Ahh thanks mate your a star , il send you a request when the Mrs has done watching her rubbish on the tv ;-)

GT fans, thanks for waiting… The GT5 Spec 2.0 update is coming the 3rd week of October, with DLC following a week later.

I know its on the main page, but I think its worth a mention in here!!! Hope some classic GT tracks make a re-appearance!!! Midfield anyone!?!? :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back