CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
I'm just fixing an issue with mobiles as the pages formatted for mobiles still use the old commenting system, which means the desktop world and the mobile world get out of sync...

OmniusGT
CONFIRMED DRIVERS LIST - 7.10.11

PSN-OmniusALX
BUCHANPOWER
graytheface1 - New member!
ade3210
jamesybograt
WarriusZero
Jamie2016

I'll be there again,looking forward to the aston's.

WOW! The news of the Spec 2.0 update is quite something (not sure about the NASCARS) Hope there is more features for online games...G27 support, I may just upgrade my DFGT (getting a tad worn!)

WOW! The news of the Spec 2.0 update is quite something (not sure about the NASCARS) Hope there is more features for online games...G27 support, I may just upgrade my DFGT (getting a tad worn!)

Aye,finally get full support for my G25,dunno what difference it'll make though,works fine as it is.
Wonder what they'll be charging for the DLC packs.

So how does the clutch work in GT5? What happens if you just change gear with the shifter? Obviously in a real car the gears would grind, but this is all 'digital' so what happens?

Couldn't tell you mate,I've never tried the shifter.Got no where to mount it on my rig so I just stick with the paddles.

Nice one! ...its not for the money, got plenty from doing seasonals, its more to do with getting them leveled up as I spent ages cycling through them to get the names I wanted! :)

Now with the added racing gear it seems a waste to have them sit around, its just SO time consuming to sit over them and do the B-Spec, but remote racing seems to be the way....

Works dragging....how long is it until 20:30???? ...not as long until 5! Just 1 and a half to go for freedom!!! :)

Get back to work!! :D

:)

Oh by the way, thanks for the B-Spec assistance! I didn't know the levels jumped that much!!!! From 3 to 23!!!! (then again, they have done around 50 races each ;) )

I've shared my level 18 driver now 👍 so much for him being my top man now lol

Its also unlocked driver 5 and 6 too

:)

Oh by the way, thanks for the B-Spec assistance! I didn't know the levels jumped that much!!!! From 3 to 23!!!! (then again, they have done around 50 races each ;) )

I've shared my level 18 driver now 👍 so much for him being my top man now lol

Its also unlocked driver 5 and 6 too

Yes, Thank you also guys for racing with my B-spec drivers . . .. :)

Well done guys... That was nice. Apart from the Green thing, again. We should do 3 laps of High Speed Ring instead of Nurburgring... :P

RACE REPORT

Had a great nights racing, cheers lads

normally on Sunday i get the race specs and buy or set up my cars for the next trident .
but this week all the tyre specs were changed(my mistake didn't look at the specs from Sunday till Friday tsk tsk)
so my first race was a little off as my scooby was set up for comfort softs ,so the suspension was a little soft.
as for race two what can i say racing soft and an Aston martin = very fast Bogart LOL .
with the last race having to be restarted after i got a complete flyer of a start. well these things happen. so got of to a good start a little bumpy at the first couple of corners .then set about catching and passing buchan (did this three times ) had a couple of moments in the first and second laps (not like me that a spin at the carousel) .on lap three i started 24 seconds down and just went for it , was catching at a rate o about 1-2 seconds a sector but alas not enough sectors before the finish .

Second/first/Second , not a bad nights racing some might say..

cheers again everyone for a great nights racing ....👍:)

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 6 - 07.10.11 Results

Race 1 - CAPE RING INSIDE
15 Laps, Production Cars - PP474

1st = BUCHANPOWER - RUF 3400S = 25
2nd = jamesybograt - Subaru Impreza WRX STi = 18
3rd = WarriusZero - Subaru Impreza WRX STi= 15
4th = ade3210 - Nissan Skyline GT-R M Nur (R34) = 12
5th = geordie139 - Honda NSX Type R = 10
6th = PSN-OmniusALX - Mazda Eunos Roadster NA = 8
7th = Jamie2016 - Subaru Impreza WRX STi = 6

Race 2 - NORTHUMBERLAND PARK GT
15 Laps, 'Power, Beauty & Speed' Tuned DB9 - PP585

1st = jameysbograt - Aston Martin DB9 = 25
2nd = geordie139 - Aston Martin DB9 = 18
3rd = WarriusZero - Aston Martin DB9 = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Aston Martin DB9 = 12
5th = BUCHANPOWER - Aston Martin DB9 = 10
6th = ade3210 - Aston Martin DB9 = 8
7th = jamie2016 - Aston Martin DB9 = 6

Race 3 - NORDSCHLEIFE 18:40
3 Laps, Production Cars - PP553

1st = geordie139 - Ferrari 458 Italia = 25
2nd = jamesybograt - Tommykaira ZZII = 18
3rd = BUCHANPOWER - Lotus Evora = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Honda NSX Type R = 12
5th = WarriusZero - Honda NSX Type R = 10
6th = ade3210 - Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione = 8
7th = jamie2016 - Subaru Impreza Rally Car = 6 (Points Cancelled - Wrong car)

Current Standings - (After 6 Events)

1st = jameysbograt = 283pts.
2nd = BUCHANPOWER = 263pts.
3rd = geordie139 = 237pts.
4th = WarriusZero = 196pts.
5th = PSN-OmniusALX = 186pts.
6th = R063R_GL4560W = 132pts.
8th = ade3210 = 130pts.
7th = Norfolk_Assassin = 129 pts.
9th = stanepoke = 33pts.
10th = jamie2016 = 12pts.
10th = MarkyParky79 = 10pts.

Sorry for the late update - I was shattered last night so had to hit the hay pretty much straight away (well after setting up my B-Spec for Warrius' assistance) Then today its been busy, busy, busy.

Anyway the results are here finally - AND only one position change this week - ade3210 has jumped above the Assassin by 1 point! :) This now adds a bit of a new dimension for ade, with both R063R and Norfolk sitting out this week, its all for the taking next Friday...

So our new member failed to show for the second week running, will graytheface1 make an appearence this Friday? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 14.10.11

PSN-OmniusALX
R063R_GL4560W
ade3210
jamesybograt
BUCHANPOWER
WarriusZero
geordie139
Barnezy318 - New Driver!
BSPDarky - New Driver!

Last edited:
Loving the video Jordan has used for the announcement of Vettel's win and (for some of us) the free RB X2010!

Now I can see what all the fuss was about - bet its hard to drive actually!

Count me in for this Friday. Im back on evenings but we are having a teambuilding day (ugh...) so I'll be doing my 5.5 hours from 10am til 330pm leaving me free the whole evening :)

Omnius - as for your short story you sent me in a message over PSN (lol!) about the G27... It is a fantastic piece of kit. I was faster with it almost immediately. Smoother with everything coz there's so much more play with the wheel as opposed to analog sticks, and then again also with the pedals as opposed to the buttons on DS3. But if there's any oversteer whatsoever, then I just let go of the wheel & wait til she comes to a rest herself lol. So difficult trying to correct big slides - small ones are easy enough though. Now to make the decision of whether to use it in the real races lol!

For all of you using wheels - what are you using for a rig/wheelstand??? Was telling Omnius on PSN what my current setup was and its very makeshift, very crude-looking, and very unsuitable. Have you put together something yourselves or bought specifically designed gear?

For all of you using wheels - what are you using for a rig/wheelstand??? Was telling Omnius on PSN what my current setup was and its very makeshift, very crude-looking, and very unsuitable. Have you put together something yourselves or bought specifically designed gear?

Check out my Rig pics on my profile. It started life as a bedside cabinet.

Back