CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
@Barnezy318

Sure will be - I'll send you a Friend Request on PSN when I get home from work tonight 👍

This track is my favourite so far...

Agreed. You're getting quite the hang of this track editor, Omnius. This track is especially good.....but the negative camber on that last corner is a hallion!

Also, first night out on the wheel for me tonight. Eek.

: nervous :
: excited :
: scared :

:lol:

The look of the podium never changed across the 3 races tonight - is that right??? Same 1-2-3 every race???

Springer's Final Thought - Why. Didn't. I. Buy. A. Wheel. Sooner.

Take care of yourselves. And eachother...

What a night, I really enjoyed myself, thanks to the conductor.
And congratulations to Geordie for the hat trick...

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 7 - 14.10.11 Results

Race 1 - SUZUKA EAST COURSE
15 Laps, Production Cars - PP495

1st = geordie139 - Honda NSX Type R = 25
2nd = WarriusZero - RUF RGT = 18
3rd = R063R_GL4560W - Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X = 15
4th = ade3210 - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur R34 = 12
5th = PSN-OmniusALX - Aston Martin DB9 = 10
6th = Barnezy318 - Honda NSX Type R = 8
DNF = BUCHANPOWER = 6pts (Special Award)

DNS = jamesybograt

Race 2 - NORTHUMBERLAND PARK GT
15 Laps, 'GODZILLA' Unmodified Nissan GT-R '07 - PP525

1st = geordie139 - Nissan GT-R '07 = 25
2nd = WarriusZero - Nissan GT-R '07 = 18
3rd = R063R_GL4560W - Nissan GT-R '07 = 15
4th = ade3210 - Nissan GT-R '07 = 12
5th = PSN-OmniusALX - Nissan GT-R '07 = 10
6th = Barnezy318 - Nissan GT-R '07 = 8
DNS = BUCHANPOWER
DNS = jamesybograt

Race 3 - NORDSCHLEIFE 05:00
3 Laps, Production Cars - PP572

1st = geordie139 - Mercedes SLR McLaren = 25
2nd = WarriusZero - Ferrari F430 Scuderia = 18
3rd = R063R_GL4560W - Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nur = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Lexus LFA = 12
5th = ade3210 - Nissan GT-R '07 = 10
6th = Barnezy318 - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 = 8
DNS = BUCHANPOWER
DNS = jamesybograt

Current Standings - (After 7 Events)

1st = geordie139 = 312pts.
2nd = jameysbograt = 283pts.
3rd = BUCHANPOWER = 269pts.
4th = WarriusZero = 250pts.
5th = PSN-OmniusALX = 222pts.
6th = R063R_GL4560W = 177pts.
8th = ade3210 = 160pts.
7th = Norfolk_Assassin = 129 pts.
9th = stanepoke = 33pts.
10th = Barnezy318 = 24pts.

11th = jamie2016 = 12pts.

Good racing everyone, shame not everyone was able to make it, if anything to give our new driver a taste of how we race and what we're about. Anyway welcome to Barnezy318 and you've got your first points on the board 👍

Congrats to geordie139 for the first Hat-Trick of the TRIDENT GT!!! :sly: That'll give jamesybograt something to go for!

MarkyParky79 and graytheface1 have been removed from the Member List and MarkyParky79's points have been deleted - I've had no contact from either of them this week, even when asking if they are still interested, so in the interests of keeping our group neat and no loose ends, they've been removed.

I decided to award BUCHANPOWER a Special Award due to his bad luck after a good start in race 1, I'd also like to extend my commiserations to jamesybograt who tried in vain to get into the room tonight. Hopefully you'll be back next week! 👍

Hey I just read this how can I join this cause there's no application or anything on this so do I just say my PSN name and someone sends me a friend request.
My PSN: bladeking_187

Hey I just read this how can I join this cause there's no application or anything on this so do I just say my PSN name and someone sends me a friend request.
My PSN: bladeking_187

Thats how it works, as long as you've read over the first post on page 1 - we will be back next Friday at 20:30 (GMT/BST)

Clean 'adult' serious racers only 👍

New race regs go up on Sunday...

Thats how it works, as long as you've read over the first post on page 1 - we will be back next Friday at 20:30 (GMT/BST)

Clean 'adult' serious racers only 👍

New race regs go up on Sunday...

Ok cool and by the way I'm 16 but I'm a clean racer but sometimes I lose control in braking

Barnezy318
Hi guys, enjoyed it tonight even if I was just the back marker. See you next week!

Sure thing! Your first event is always about getting used to our layout and performance of the different members :)

The more you get involved, the better you will get, plus you'll see who the drivers to beat are 👍

As you know the first page is where the weekly updates happen, as for the rules we use, upto now its all been agreed as such in conversation, so what I'll do is set a post up and link it from the first page :) for the benefit of our new drivers

Off topic...

That explains the size of Spec 2.0, all the DLC is already on our PS3's (thats normally the case with other games)

And its been said here on GTP that even if you don't buy the DLC other players will still be able to join races and see cars from the DLC content (as its already there) they just won't have access to it for their own use, just like the Chrome Line and Stealth Cars I guess!

So no need to panic if anyone didn't want to add this to their game, but thought they would miss out on online events :)

The good thing about this delivery method is come Tuesday, we won't have a massive DL, chances are it will be a simple 100k unlock file 👍

OmniusGT
And its been said here on GTP that even if you don't buy the DLC other players will still be able to join races and see cars from the DLC content (as its already there) they just won't have access to it for their own use, just like the Chrome Line and Stealth Cars I guess!
:

So,15 laps of Spa for next weeks Trident ??????

Off topic...

That explains the size of Spec 2.0, all the DLC is already on our PS3's (thats normally the case with other games)

So no need to panic if anyone didn't want to add this to their game, but thought they would miss out on online events :)

The good thing about this delivery method is come Tuesday, we won't have a massive DL, chances are it will be a simple 100k unlock file 👍

If you have a look on arcade mode, the new go carts are available to use.

As you know the first page is where the weekly updates happen, as for the rules we use, upto now its all been agreed as such in conversation, so what I'll do is set a post up and link it from the first page :) for the benefit of our new drivers

The link is now live from page 1, Post 1! 👍 (See Below)

Also to 'Refresh' the current format, I'm introducing a greater selection of allowed vehicles into the event. As part of the Spec 2.0 update, I've had a re-think in terms of limiting the available cars. So Race 1 will also have an alternating use of Production Cars vs Track/Race, LM, RM & Rally Cars across the coming weeks.

Race 1 will not be as specific as Race 2, but Race 3 will remain as Production Cars only.

Last edited:
Standard CORE GT Series Rules

All Tuning regulations will be detailed for each season >>> (Main Page)

Event Settings

Game Mode - Normal
Start Type - Grid Start with False Start Check
Grid Order - Fastest First (Club Racing - Reverse Grid, for 2nd race)

Boost - No
Penalty - No
Automatic Race Start - 10 minutes from last driver appearance (Qualifying)

Race Finish Delay - Max

Visable Damage - On
Mechanical Damage -Light, (Heavy for Endurance Racing)
Slipstream Strength - Weak
Tyre/Fuel Depletion - On
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge - Real

Regulation Settings

No Skid Recovery Force
Driving Line Off
No Active Steering
No ASM

No qualification required for Endurance Racing.

Grid places will be determined from your current 'Championship' and 'Club' position as a REVERSE GRID!
(Point scorers ONLY!)

Normal Qualification (10 Minutes) will take place in both the Championship races and the first Club race.

Please wait in the pits during any Edurance Event until you are called to join the track. All drivers MUST remain in position and stationary in the following postions...

Spa Francochamps - The 2nd Start/Finish line after the pit exit.
Nurburgring N24 - 1st corner after pit exit.

No Rage Quitting, Racing accidents happen, we all know this, but please allow for anyone you punt off track to return rather than blasting away as it makes it look like you've done it on purpose!

As always 'Clear Cache' before each event and if there are 12 or more on the grid for the main race, then it's Headsets off to keep the connection stable 👍

Last edited:
CONFIRMED DRIVERS - 21.10.11

PSN-OmniusALX
Barnezy318
R063R_GL4560W
ade3210
WarriusZero
geordie139
jamesybograt
Norfolk_Assassin - Maybe
BUCHANPOWER

Last edited:
Me too. You just couldn't let Spa go by you :lol:

Also - on your new look top post, you have the link for the actual weather in Nurburg on Friday... Are the track conditions in-game relative to what it's like in reality?!?!?!

I had no idea.....

Back