CORE GT Series | RETURNING IN GT6!

• Thread starter OmniusGT
  • 4,439 comments
Midfield was THE track for me when I wanted to grind some cash - I never bored with it!!! Could do lap after lap!

Here's and idea too, how about they add the option that GT PSP has, you choose how many laps you want to do in a one-off-race against the AI, and the more laps you choose, it automatically increased the winnings! I liked that in GT PSP :)

Live The Dream
Hope to be home in time for tonight im currently stuck in the middle of the Norfolk broads.

You haven't lost your oars???? You'll have to paddle then :)

TRIDENT GT
Season 1 Event 5 - 30.09.11 Results

Race 1 - DEEP FOREST RACEWAY
15 Laps, Production Cars - PP450.

1st = jamesybograt - Toyota MR-S V Edition = 25
2nd = BUCHANPOWER - Mazda Roadster RS = 18
3rd = WarriusZero - Clio Renault Sport V6 = 15
4th = geordie139 - Acura NSX = 12
5th = R063R_GL4560W - BMW Z4 = 10
6th = ade3210 - Lotus Elise 111R = 8
7th = PSN-OmniusALX - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR = 6
DNS = Norfolk_Assassin

Race 2 - NORTHUMBERLAND PARK WEST
15 Laps, 'Gixxerloons' Suzuki GSX-R/4 Concept Car - PP505.

1st = geordie139 - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 25
2nd = R063R_GL4560W - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 18
3rd = BUCHANPOWER - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 15
4th = jameysbograt - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 12
5th = PSN-OmniusALX - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 10
6th = ade3210 - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 8
7th = WarriusZero - Suzuki GSX-R/4 = 6
DNS = Norfolk_Assassin

Race 3 - NORDSCHLEIFE 20:10
3 Laps, Production Cars - PP539.

1st = geordie139 - Audi RS 4 = 25
2nd = WarriusZero - Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI = 18
3rd = BUCHANPOWER - Dodge Challenger SRT8 = 15
4th = PSN-OmniusALX - Nissan Skyline GT-R V Spec II Nur = 12
5th = jameysbograt - Autobacs Garaiya = 10
6th = R063R_GL4560W - Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 = 8
7th = ade3210 - Audi R8 FSI Quattro = 6
DNS = Norfolk_Assassin

Current Standings - (After 5 Events)

1st = jameysbograt = 222 pts.
2nd = BUCHANPOWER = 213pts.
3rd = geordie139 = 184pts.
4th = WarriusZero = 156pts.
5th = PSN-OmniusALX = 154pts.
6th = R063R_GL4560W = 132pts.
7th = Norfolk_Assassin = 129 pts.
8th = ade3210 = 102pts.
9th = stanepoke = 33pts.
10th = MarkyParky79 = 10pts.

Well our '2' potential new drivers didn't turn up tonight, but we did get a potential new racer - karaz77. My concern was regardless of limited time to choose a car, but the 'distance' he was connecting from (causing lag) and he didn't appear competitive enough (nothing personal) I have chosen not to count his points in race 1 and 3 (he came last anyway, so it doesn't effect anyone's points tonight) - I'll leave it open to everyones opinion...

On other news, our much asteemed racer, Assassin, didn't make it, and I can only think it has something to do with his last post on here today....next week eh?

stanepoke as you all know works on the Rigs, so his time here will be on/off, but MarkyParky79 hasn't shown up for a few weeks now....hmmm....

Gutted I missed last night I eventually got home at 8:30 (3 hours late) and by the time I had put the boy to bed I would have already missed the first race and the start of the second but never mind I'm still ahead of Ade and that's all I'm racing for.

Hey guys also gutted I missed last night , fell down the stairs at work and tweaked my back , had practiced the tracks midweek and was looking forward to it . Hopefully il be fully fit for next week and will see you then ;-)

Ps thanks to gt flaw for the loan of the Suzuki , even though I didn't get to use it :-)

TRIDENT GT Event 5

Race 1 Highlights

BUCANPOWER, ade3210, WarriusZero, R063R_GL4560W & geordie139
BuchanAdeTM.jpg

R063R_GL4560W, ade3210 & WarriusZero
TripleTunnelTM.jpg

WarriusZero & ade3210
WarAdeTM.jpg

ade3210 & WarriusZero
AdeWarTM.jpg

ade3210 & PSN-OmniusALX
AdeOmTM.jpg

ade3210 (Spin!) & PSN-OmniusALX
OmAdespinTM.jpg

WarriusZero, PSN-OmniusALX & geordie139
WarOmGeoTM.jpg

jamesybograt WINS!
jamesywin.jpg

TRIDENT GT Event 5

Race 2 Highlights

This was almost the BUCANPOWER/R063R_GL4560W Show!!!

GIXXERLOONS!
Gixxerloons.jpg

CONTACT!!! 1st lap - WarriusZero & jamesybograt
WarjamesyCrash.jpg

WarriusZero & jamesybograt
Crash.jpg

jamesybograt came off worse! (WarriusZero did allow him to re-take his place)
jamesycrash.jpg

BUCHANPOWER & R063R_GL4560W
BuchanRoger3NP.jpg

BuchanRogerNP.jpg

BuchanRoger4NP.jpg

R063R_GL4560W & BUCHANPOWER (The sight R063R has been waiting for!)
RogerBuchan3NP.jpg

R063R_GL4560W (My turn to lead!) & BUCHANPOWER
RogerBuchanNP.jpg

BUCHANPOWER (I'm gaining!) & R063R_GL4560W
BuchanRoger2NP.jpg

R063R_GL4560W & BUCHANPOWER - Its like Senna and Mansell all over again!!!
RogerBuchan2NP.jpg

PSN-OmniusALX & WarriusZero
OmWarNP.jpg

jamesybograt & ade3210
jamesyAde.jpg

geordie139, BUCHANPOWER & R063R_GL4560W
geobuchanrogerNP.jpg

geordie139 (Last corner!)
GeoNP.jpg

geordie139 WINS!
geowinNP.jpg

Great pics from last night mate, (cheers for getting my spin) great racing to. Looking forward to next week.

TRIDENT GT Event 5

Race 3 Highlights

R063R_GL4560W, PSN-OmniusALX, geordie139 & jamesybograt (Spins!)
Rstart.jpg

BUCHANPOWER, geordie139 & ade3210
adegeobucR.jpg

BUCHANPOWER, geordie139 & ade3210
adegeobuc2R.jpg

BUCHANPOWER (Powerslide! - Well held under pressure!) & geordie139
bucgeoR.jpg

geordie139 & BUCHANPOWER (It had to happen! geordie allowed Buchan to re-take his place)
geobucR.jpg

BUCHANPOWER, geordie139 (Catching the Race Leader) WarriusZero
wargeobucR.jpg

...and passing! WarriusZero, BUCHANPOWER & geordie139
geobucwar.jpg

CRASH!!! geordie139, WarriusZero & BUCHANPOWER
geobucwar2R.jpg

After reviewing the replay, the above incident doesn't qualify any penalty towards geordie139, this is due to an earlier incident that WarriusZero caused (against geordie) after geordie139 pulled up to allow BUCHANPOWER to re-take his place. 6 of one and half a dozen of the other...equalibrium is restored :)

Nice pics again m8.
Good racing last night,cracking battle for 3rd with warrius in the first race and a rather busy race at the 'ring.

great pics m8 it shows how close and clean the racing is.
my first race what can i say ?
gixerloons race my fault i screwed up when pp was dropped i added weight instead of dropping power this was a big mistake as it killed my last corner.
the nurb race 505pp so went with it got a flier at start up to 3rd then got pushed wide into a spin lost 40 or so seconds:ouch: but came back, but with no tow down the straight could only do 7.48 second lap as had to pass people but put a good 7.46 last lap in so it was some going and if not for the spin who knows what would have happened up front with me in the mix ..
therefor a good nights racing was had by all
:cheers:

...thats it, I think we've got a good bunch of racers now, it was worth the wait to 'encourage' new faces to join and have a bit faith in what I was hoping to achieve :)

Its always nice even now to add a few new faces, and I hope that with this thread now being popular and the content we add to it each day/week passer by will get to see what we're doing here on a Friday night and join.

But like I think you mentioned last night, we may only have 8 or so members, but thats not a bad thing when it comes to everyone joining my room on a Friday, its when you have too many is when the internet probs rear their heads!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN TO ALL WHO CAME ALONG ON FRIDAY!!! This wouldn't be possible without each and everyone of you mad GT fans!!! 👍

I'm sad to say that I'm going to have to miss the racing aging this coming Friday due to the England match being at the same time.

CONFIRMED DRIVERS LIST - 7.10.11

PSN-OmniusALX
BUCHANPOWER
graytheface1 - New member!
ade3210
jamesybograt
WarriusZero
Jamie2016
geordie139

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Event 6! But as always I have some awesome new tracks lined up for the Northumberland Park Series.

As a heads-up, the next 3 new tracks have been purpose built in and around Kielder Forest! 👍

Northumberland Park - National GT
Northumberland Park - Simonside 4-40
Northumberland Park - Forest Drive

count me in .
don't know who will turn up this week ?
all suggestions gratefully received..
:)👍

Just tried northumberland park GT ,
What can i say owwch 🤬 🤬 🤬 !made it ohh WTF hapened there ? try again .try again .try again.

pew got it now for a fast one ? getting quicker ! :censored:it i'm done ,that will have to do .1:07.xxx but more to come (maybe 2 secs)

jamesybograt
Just tried northumberland park GT ,
What can i say owwch 🤬 🤬 🤬 !made it ohh WTF hapened there ? try again .try again .try again.

pew got it now for a fast one ? getting quicker ! :censored:it i'm done ,that will have to do .1:07.xxx but more to come (maybe 2 secs)

:) Oh yes! It takes no prisoners!

Having said that, I found once you got your braking points, you can nail it - but remember its not always about flatout, and you know how the handing can 'change' online...

Its also how you set the Aston up too, and I chose that car as I found with all the power, running it on Racing Softs allowed for some fast driving! 👍

Come to think of it, I might actually have a chance of winning my own event this time if you're struggling ;) only 1:07...... :)

Last edited:
cant make it this week, guys :( have got one of my Christian socials to do this friday night. shame though, coz i love driving the DB9...

hope this 'spec 2.0' update has FF and REW for the replays included in it - was watching the gixxerloons race again there yesterday and there's wee things you just wanna watch over, and over, and over, and over..... :lol::lol::lol:

also - have took the plunge and bought myself a G27 wheel. it would be on its way only play.com were misbehaving and put my order on hold til i done some random security check.... ggrrrrr. any of you looking one may be pleased to know that they are down to £180 from the RRP of over £300.... quite unsure why i bought it though, coz i am more than pleased with my performances in the last week using a DS3 in the zero cup and gixxerloons races :lol:

cant make it this week, guys :( have got one of my Christian socials to do this friday night. shame though, coz i love driving the DB9...

Shame, its going to be a corker! Not to worry as I think I've got something rather special for the following Friday! 👍 ....something tells me the Assassin will be happy :)

I'm in, Omnius...
By the way, whoever thought putting 2 motorbikes side by side hoping it'd make a good car was a fool! :D

WarriusZero
I'm in, Omnius...
By the way, whoever thought putting 2 motorbikes side by side hoping it'd make a good car was a fool! :D

Lol Geordie didn't think so ;)

Back