Chase for NASCAR Sprint Cup S2 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Hendrick, Chevy

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,095 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Niop and ACDC just called. They can't be bothered, so those cars are free ;)

Half of that quote is correct, as I will be missing the 500. I'll be out of town for the weekend. It's anybody's race now. đź‘Ť

I'll believe it when I see it.

And if it's true then sorry I won't get to battle with you, but also hee hee. ;)

Shame mate, was looking forward to seeing you out there.

Today is race day! Qualifying opens up in just under 6 hours, the race starts in 7 hours!

hey ryan is it cool if dowhat13 races tonite? Not 100% confirmed and of course depending on registrants priority. If he can, I really don't want him on your team though seeing RFLX is out. Well if he joins the room and everyone who's coming is in n there's an open spot, please let him stay, thnx. I understand if he can't due to the registration n rules.

Absolutely, I remember him from Indy last year. I was hoping he would return and race with us again. đź‘Ť

EDIT - I added him to the reserve driver list.

Last edited:
Good luck for the race tonight guys đź‘Ť atmosphere at Wembley stadium is awesome, come on England!

Due to NASCAR's ruling that the driver of the #18 car be parked for the duration of the weekend, we are forced to park Knelly for today's race.

MustangRyan
Due to NASCAR's ruling that the driver of the #18 car be parked for the duration of the weekend, we are forced to park Knelly for today's race.

Whaaaaaaaaat? :confused:

I might be able to make it tonight, but I don't know if I can do the full 200 laps or not.

Hoping nobody runs under a 49.200 before I get there, but no doubt they will.

That's what I'll at least be posting in the limited laps I am going to get to qualify I reckon.

TOCA running slightly late, but we'll be done in time. đź‘Ť

Uggh bad day for the 83blue. A couple of accidents with the 24, four drive thrus with the pit lane and a disconnection 70ish laps from home...Glad I helped out Knelly and fellow team strugglers, Joe Gibbs but so mad at PD....

Uggh bad day for the 83blue. A couple of accidents with the 24, four drive thrus with the pit lane and a disconnection 70ish laps from home...Glad I helped out Knelly and fellow team strugglers, Joe Gibbs but so mad at PD....

How is #18?

TVLRN.jpg

lookk at that results again, yea I'm the only red bull, the only one gettn points for my team n one of the few more my make. I at least finished the race n did all I could. Still ended 4 laps down wtf! N I got b!tched at for blocking team hendricks for a more than a few laps, like really the top 2? Good race fellas

kenkwilinski
lookk at that results again, yea I'm the only red bull, the only one gettn points for my team n one of the few more my make. I at least finished the race n did all I could. Still ended 4 laps down wtf! N I got b!tched at for blocking team hendricks for a more than a few laps, like really the top 2? Good race fellas

There is a big difference between blocking and intentionally trying to significantly impede cars lap after lap. Blocking is when you stay in the low line and force a faster car to go by on the high side. Constantly swerving in and out between cars (that are three laps ahead of you and battling for the win in the late stages of the race, I might add) that are bumpdrafting and running cars up into the fence when you are given three lanes on the bottom to work with is over the line.

Well, I didn't have the best race, but oh well. Nothing I could do about it.

Got caught up in the lap 6 crash, which made me lose the draft. Then I spun out around lap 20 while drafted with DBuck and someone else. Decided to hop into the pits, but didn't get slowed down enough and was slapped with a drive through. Thet pretty much ended my race right there.

I'll see if I can come next week, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back