400PP Nordschleife Shootout

• Thread starter CSLACR
  • 1,639 comments
It is, and I almost did. Figured I should stop switching cars though. :scared:

I tried it for fun last friday, was curious how it could run, added power to 399PP, it has some potential! :D

It's a big old unit and ugly as sin, but it's got plenty of beans 👍

I might try this Nissan Primera if I see one, but I'm pretty set on an '85 RX-7 at the moment. Not the quickest, the fastest, or the best at cornering, but it is the most fun to drive, and running just as fast or faster then every other car I've tested so far.

Do you want me to stick mine on share, so you can have a giggle..??

{Cy}

luv2drive
I am fairly new to the on-line stuff, but eager to jump in. I don't think I can commit to testing all the cars in the time alotted, but I'd love to test some of them. If you're willing to let me have a go, let me know and I'll send you an FR (see I think I'm even learning the lingo)

Thanks!

Send me a FR and I'll add you in about 12hrs. Enjoy the Mini-van :dopey:

I am fairly new to the on-line stuff, but eager to jump in. I don't think I can commit to testing all the cars in the time alotted, but I'd love to test some of them. If you're willing to let me have a go, let me know and I'll send you an FR (see I think I'm even learning the lingo)

Thanks!
Send me a FR and I'll add you in about 12hrs. Enjoy the Mini-van :dopey:

Fire me one too, you're welcome to try out the cars I have on share. PSN ID is the same as my GTP ID 👍

{Cy}

So I'll be entering a car hosted by Roj but I make no guarantee it's actually any good because I've not actually driven it. Plan is to use a Spec I setup for a different car with slightly lower camber angles. Did drive the car in stock, 4-speed form (uses 3) and it was actually quick but my PS3 can't handle staying on for more than 20 minutes without crashing on the next load screen now.

So I'll be entering a car hosted by Roj but I make no guarantee it's actually any good because I've not actually driven it. Plan is to use a Spec I setup for a different car with slightly lower camber angles. Did drive the car in stock, 4-speed form (uses 3) and it was actually quick but my PS3 can't handle staying on for more than 20 minutes without crashing on the next load screen now.

I'm sure Roj has got you covered, but if there's anything I can do to help, I will...

{Cy}

Going to divide the cars into 2 groups, so testers can choose from either half the field, will post more later after work.
Since we're around 30 now and all. :scared: :lol:

Going to divide the cars into 2 groups, so testers can choose from either half the field, will post more later after work.
Would say you've managed to hit a combination of restrictions on cars, PP and track that has great appeal to a large number of people. Great choices!👍👍

Will be interesting to see what changes you implement for a second round if you decide to go there.:D

I will do all of them, ready to test around 50 if it need, i just love to drive this cars and save the ghost to compare each one.

My Nissan Varieta and the johnnypenso S15 are really moving like clones, even with 80kg more for the S15 and a few HP more.
Fantastic to have so much people testing and selecting cars. For me to make this alone i think i would need 4 or 5 monthes.
Great, thanks to everybody, now i have some good material to check.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°

But i already tested more than half and theres still more than plenty of days left, to be honest each day im waiting impatiently for new tuners to post their tune so i can test a car again Q,Q

But i already tested more than half and theres still more than plenty of days left, to be honest each day im waiting impatiently for new tuners to post their tune so i can test a car again Q,Q

I don't see why your scores couldn't count for both groups. If a tuner has the time and wants to test both groups, then I think that would be welcomed?

Coded messgae for OnBoy, as his inbox is full:

"I can, but not for another 5 hours or so. I won't get home from work until 5:30-6:00pm GMT..."

{Cy}

I believe that you can test them both, but if you're short on time, but still want to test some of the cars you can test a group. But it's not my shootout so I'm not sure... just guessing. :dopey:

The Outlaw Motorsports Garage tunes

Based on: Hyundai Tiburon GT '01
The Tune
Aerodynamics: --
Ballast: --
Power Limiter: 100%

Transmission- process as follows;
1)Set to 149mph
2)Set Final Gear to 4.060
1st=2.433
2nd=1.862
3rd=1.445
4th=1.176
5th=0.989
6th=0.851
Should display an indicated top speed of 155mph in upper right corner.

LSD
Initial: 7
Acceleration: 60
Braking: 10

Suspension
Camber Angle: 2.5/1.0
Toe Angle: -0.20/-0.20
Ride Height: +10/-20
Spring Rate: 11.5/4.5
Dampers (Extension): 6/4
Dampers (Compression): 6/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 1/7

Brakes
6/7

The car has 400 PP, weighs 1340Kg with a 60/40 front/rear weight distribution, has 196 HP and produces 196ft-lb torque@---- rpm with a ---- rpm redline.

______

Slightly scrappy&#8230;but it's not bad for posting a tune from memory&#8230;eh?

Last edited:
ua26q.jpg

Toyota MR2 Spyder 99'

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6636742#post6636742

So here it is, my final car for the shoot out. :) I dont have many standard cars, so i didn't had a lot to choose from.
In the final stages of the "audition", i became with two cars: this one and a mitsubishi fto, wich was front wheel drive.
The mistubishi was really quick also, but not as quick as this one, however a lot easir to drive.. BUT this one was making me laugh a lot driving and tuning it.. its a good car. :crazy::) i hope it does good and people like it as i do.. ;)

THE CAR IS UP ON SHARE FOR TESTERS ;)

ahahaha :D go for it man ;)

if you can, say something in pm about mine goldian :)

Pm sent 👍

PS: couldnt listen to my motivation song, my gf had to listen to some crap religious music, since she is also a religion teacher, well more of the symbolised religion thing but still, its religion.. she also does history tough, much better in high school.

So if your time is way to high, you know why, german religion songs, annoys me :P

EDIT: Now that all cars are tested, well those that are posted, i will retest them all over again starting with the first one, wich me goodluck and hopefully ill manage to drive a bit faster on your tune !!
19 tunes to re-test :D

EDIT2:
So for clarification, the following tuners didnt post their tunes yet right?

Motor City Hami - PSN: MotorCtyHamilton
SolidSnake7735 - PSN: SolidSnake7735
Jackthalad - PSN: CHRYSTALBUDS
MrGrado - PSN: MrGrado
Rotary Junkie - PSN: RJs_RX-7
Jahgee1124 - PSN: Jahgee1124
VTIRoj
CSLACR
Cowboys965/PSN: Cowboys965

Last edited:
Slightly scrappy…but it's not bad for posting a tune from memory…eh?

Not bad, but unless you've changed it since I drove it last night, I'm sure you'll find the front dampers are 5/5. And possibly, Accel was set to 60 ... or was it 50..?? Anyway, only a couple of hours and I'll be out of work and winging my way toward the Playstation. I'll confirm or deny your posted settings then ... unless someone gets there before I do..!!

EDIT: Now that all cars are tested, well those that are posted, i will retest them all over again starting with the first one, wich me goodluck and hopefully ill manage to drive a bit faster on your tune !!
19 tunes to re-test :D

If it's ok with you, I'd be interested in knowing how you found my little Focus to drive, PM me after you've had a second run 👍

{Cy}

Not bad, but unless you've changed it since I drove it last night, I'm sure you'll find the front dampers are 5/5. And possibly, Accel was set to 60 ... or was it 50..?? Anyway, only a couple of hours and I'll be out of work and winging my way toward the Playstation. I'll confirm or deny your posted settings then ... unless someone gets there before I do..!!

If it's ok with you, I'd be interested in knowing how you found my little Focus to drive, PM me after you've had a second run 👍

{Cy}

What i found of your focus? Ill do that in PM to not disencourage other tuners :sly:

Testing all cars a second time makes wonders, specially for the first cars i tested in this shooutout.
I have to say I improved a lot during this shootout.. I tested tuners in this order

praiano63*
Sheephead99
Raver
chuyler1
Sean10mm
LineR32
C-Zeta
DigitalBaka
Zigatan
Jontank5
Oopssosorry
CyKosis1973
Rallwagon
krenkme
XDesperado67
TRIS_73
Johnnypenso
Onboy123
bipito

And retesting them in that order aswell, i have to say that so far most of the cars i retested, are 10 secs faster than the first time i tested them :P

8,4x,xxx is getting common now!

I'm not an official tester but I have driven a few cars that are shared. I haven't found one that couldn't run under 8:40, although some were difficult to produce clean laps when driving at the limit.

I'm not an official tester but I have driven a few cars that are shared. I haven't found one that couldn't run under 8:40, although some were difficult to produce clean laps when driving at the limit.

Cant you say "good improvement" instead of, "dude youre still far from our time" :scared:

I know you all drive faster, but still..

Btw u use a steering wheel or DS3 controller?

btw so far i dont think im able to bring any car at 8,3x,xxx .. yours or the focus are the ones closest to 3x but i dont think i will be able to

Last edited:
Just so CSLACR and the testers don't miss it:

I will be hosting Rotary Junkie's car for the shootout.

If CSLACR could change the tuners list to reflect this, that would be great. 👍

Back