GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who saw me lagging? I feel a little bad if I wrecked half the field :(

EDIT: GTP_Litchi was a DNF Niop.

I couldn't make it on time for the earlier start, kinda figured I wouldn't, that's why I tried so hard for the win last week. Oh, well. Good luck in the main event.

Who saw me lagging? I feel a little bad if I wrecked half the field :(

EDIT: GTP_Litchi was a DNF Niop.

I'm pretty sure it was you man, you were directly behind me and your bump sent me sideways.

I didn't see who was behind me and pulled out on the backstretch. Turned out it was dowhat and went with Niop and I was hung out to dry.

Oh well.

Pushing the Boss to victory. What a way to earn a pay rise :sly:
:cheers:

It was a wild finish. I came out of 4 with the lead, Dowhat made a move to the outside, I tried to block him but I was too late, that also opened up the inside for RedPartyHat to come flying in. Then from out of no where I get a shot from Knelly and it sends me back into the lead right at the line. Great race everyone!

Shame I got wrecked in the qualifier, would have been awesome if I made it to the final.:D

I was pissed over the qualifier. Running 2nd and pushing smuffy to gain a gap. Then poeple caught up and Furis lag put me side ways taking several others also.

Pleased with my two wins tonight. The last sprint race looked really fun, shame I got disconnected though.

I was pissed over the qualifier. Running 2nd and pushing smuffy to gain a gap. Then poeple caught up and Furis lag put me side ways taking several others also.

Sorry I couldn't push you really well back there, I had set up my car badly enough to have barely any speed to even keep up in your draft, let alone get to bump you, and then the car also topped up at 315kmh...

Sorry I couldn't push you really well back there, I had set up my car badly enough to have barely any speed to even keep up in your draft, let alone get to bump you, and then the car also topped up at 315kmh...

Its ok Carb. Stuff happens. I think if we could have hooked up maybe another lap earlier we could have caught up.

BTW, did I lag? I'm pretty sure I heard someone say in the mic "Carb, you are lagging" when I was still with the leading group, but no one typed it, so I chose to continue on, and all the way to the end.

BTW, did I lag? I'm pretty sure I heard someone say in the mic "Carb, you are lagging" when I was still with the leading group, but no one typed it, so I chose to continue on, and all the way to the end.

Looked fine to me.

You looked good for me. Litchi was the only one who I saw physically jolting around.

And Furi on mine but was much better in the final race ...... which SGR won :sly:
It's about time we win something. This race was for points right? :dunce:

It was good to see Homeslice out there as well, and fun working with him making that outside line work.

Niop
It's about time we win something. This race was for points right? :dunce:

It was good to see Homeslice out there as well, and fun working with him making that outside line work.

I second both motions. Also enjoyed the Red Bulls tonight. Great team work guys 👍

Things got extremely over-aggressive towards the last couple of laps, but thats just made things a lot more fun :D.
I was third coming of turn 4 on the final lap, then both leaders decided to go high to block (though no one was really there) And I snuck down low with the room given to me. It was three-wide and I was heading for the win.
Then Knelly in 4th place shows up and pushes his teammate Niop who was on top of me and ended up beating me by .035. =\
Was a good race.

Noooooo my Talladega recording finished right after ted flag was announced. Didn't see the GWC

Come on YouTube, be there'

Will someone please post the finishing order for the final 10-lap race?

Here you go:

1. Niop
2. RedPartyHat
3. Knelly
4. DoWhat
5. Mule
6. Drop
7. Joe
8. Furi
9. Homeslice

I'm bored at work, so I put together some more all-time stats for you guys.

vJ2JY.jpg

I did most of season one from memory. As I recall, homeslice and I both ran the #20, RFLX was in the 2010 #24, ACDC and Hey6541 were in the #48, Knelly was in the #18, JoeOfTheFire was in the 2010 #43, ONENOSTYCAMARO was in the #88, and The_Boyce was in the #99.

As for the total wins by car number, it should break down like this:

#20 (Drop 2, Homeslice 2, Stall 2)
2011 #24 (RFLX 4)
2010 #24 (RFLX 3)
#99 (Joe 2, Boyce 1)
2010 #43 (Joe 3)
#48 (ACDC 2, Hey6541 1)
#18 (Knelly 2, ACDC 1)
#88 (Drop 1, ONENOSTY 1)
#11 (Drop 2)
2011 #43 (Homeslice 1)
2011 #83 (MULE 1)

For the car owners' wins, it breaks down like this:

RFLX_Niop (RFLX 4, ACDC 1, Drop 1)
Knelly (Stall 2, Knelly 1)
JoeOfTheFire (Joe 2, Homeslice 1)
M-Stall41 (Drop 2, ACDC 1)
MULE_9242 (Mule 1)

For the wins by team, it breaks down like this:

Hendrick (RFLX 7, ACDC 2, Drop 1, Hey6541 1, ONENOSTY 1)
Joe Gibbs (Drop 4, Homeslice 2, Stall 2, Knelly 2, ACDC 1)
Ford Racing (Joe 5, Homeslice 1, Boyce 1)
Red Bull (MULE 1)

For the wins by manufacturer, it breaks down like this:

Chevy (RFLX 7, ACDC 2, Drop 1, Hey6541 1, ONENOSTY 1)
Toyota (Drop 4, Homeslice 2, Stall 2, Knelly 2, ACDC 1, MULE 1)
Ford (Joe 5, Homeslice 1, Boyce 1)

jGsTR.png

OFFICIAL GTP Sprint Cup All-Star Race Main Event Results

1. #24 RFLX_Niop
2. #83 RedPartyHat
3. #42 Knelly
4. #48 dowhat13
5. #83 MULE_9242
6. #20 Droptop2001gt
7. #43 JoeOfTheFire
8. #43 Furinkazen
9. #43 homeslice47