◆ SNAIL [Spec] Racing - Currently Recruiting for GT7 - JOIN TODAY!!Open 

• Thread starter zer05ive
  • 149,633 comments
*If anybody has a ticket not listed above, it would be appreciated if you can dupe it and send it to the SNAIL_Division1 account. That way, our Prize C winners will have even more choices. If you send any tickets, please post on the thread what ticket you sent and what ticket you want in return (from the ones listed above).

I'm not sure about any other tickets that I may have, but I know I have a 1974 ticket that I'll send your way. I can't say it is particularly special.

I'm not sure about any other tickets that I may have, but I know I have a 1974 ticket that I'll send your way. I can't say it is particularly special.

I have numerous tickets, I will send what is missing, after I check.

Thanks guys! Please send them to the SNAIL_Division1 account then post on the thread what you have sent so that others don't duplicate your efforts. Also, post on the thread if there's any other ticket you want in return.

S.N.A.I.L. GTP OLR Highlite​

In an effort to further emphasize S.N.A.I.L.'s committment to clean and fair racing, each week I'll be posting an excerpt from the GTP OLR. Our racing bible, so to speak.

This weeks excerpt is from section 5, Rules Governing Car Contact.

It's really quite simple, do everything you can to keep your paint on your car, not on your competitors :)

05: Rules Governing Car Contact:

A: Contacts and collisions must be avoided at all costs.

B: Pushing other cars in turns or pushing them off the track is strictly prohibited.

C: Leaning on other cars is strictly prohibited in any situation.

That said, if you are the recipient of a fellow S.N.A.I.L.'s paint and the appropriate concession is not made, it is your responsibility to follow S.N.A.I.L.'s complaint process.

We strive to provide a fun, clean and fair racing environment for everyone racing in the S.N.A.I.L. club.

Enjoy tonights races 👍

lets have a great night of clean racing.👍

Great reminder, Goat!

Also, since dabneyd is in D1 now (along with his Grade A connection), is there anyone in D2 who's got a Grade A connection? If so, please try to join the D2 lounge early.

Rally is hosting in D1 and we've got two Grade A connections in D1 now (between tcrash15 and dabneyd). Therefore, the only division without a fast connection is now D2.

It was awesome being back and being able to race Division 3 again! What an astonishing group of guys, the really laid back type. And the racing was clean and extremely fun! Can't wait for next week! :D

hey goat. thanks for the help tonight man.
On that note, good racing D3. Was surprised by the challange, of course, Rofa belongs in d1... Good times and good job keeping it clean as well.

no problem, it was a great set of races tonight. just wish garris could have raced:guilty: despite some connective issues we pulled it off.

hey goat. thanks for the help tonight man.
On that note, good racing D3. Was surprised by the challange, of course, Rofa belongs in d1... Good times and good job keeping it clean as well.

I don't think so, but thanks for the compliment rally! haha 👍

Bowler, what happened to you when you dropped out/left?
Also, in race 2, you were side-by-side with i believe Racefan going up to turn 1, and i was behind in the draft, i think you went off a little on the outside, and said something along the lines of "Thats because i thought i was going to get punted" (i dont remember it correctly forgive me), was that directed at me or Racefan, just wondering.

I'm always so bummed when the night is finished! Thanks again Rally for taking care of us tonight! 👍 Where did everyone go? Pretty slim night in D3. Not many big battles with so few cars on the track. Thanks everyone for yet another fun night of racing!

Cheers!

Good racing guys, those courses were very hard for me with no driving line, and crappy tires, I like racing softs, lol, looking forward to the tutoring on Thursday night, I can't get any worse.:ouch:

Good racing guys, those courses were very hard for me with no driving line, and crappy tires, I like racing softs, lol, looking forward to the tutoring on Thursday night, I can't get any worse.:ouch:

Looking forward to bringing you up to speed.

Good to have you on board Glen! You will get much better as time goes on. The game really doesn't teach you anything. I have improved a great deal since I have been a part of this group. It really requires you to practice with one car and one track and the more laps you turn, the more familiar you become with each. Every week I get just a tiny bit better and the better I get, the more fun I am having. This league is packed with some very cool and knowledgeable people and they are all more than willing to lend a hand!

good to have you on board glen! You will get much better as time goes on. The game really doesn't teach you anything. I have improved a great deal since i have been a part of this group. It really requires you to practice with one car and one track and the more laps you turn, the more familiar you become with each. Every week i get just a tiny bit better and the better i get, the more fun i am having. This league is packed with some very cool and knowledgeable people and they are all more than willing to lend a hand!

:gtpflag:

Didn't get much practice this week. Hadn't driven the S15 on SS yet either so I wasn't expecting much. But there was some great racing all around. Hopefully the GT-R @ Seca advances. Got my 1st D1 podium finish in the final race! Thanks for the racing D1! 👍

Oh and I forgot to submit my vote: Rd 2

Good to have you on board Glen! You will get much better as time goes on. The game really doesn't teach you anything. I have improved a great deal since I have been a part of this group. It really requires you to practice with one car and one track and the more laps you turn, the more familiar you become with each. Every week I get just a tiny bit better and the better I get, the more fun I am having. This league is packed with some very cool and knowledgeable people and they are all more than willing to lend a hand!

Where's the "like" button? haha 👍👍

Didn't get much practice this week. Hadn't driven the S15 on SS yet either so I wasn't expecting much. But there was some great racing all around. Hopefully the GT-R @ Seca advances. Got my 1st D1 podium finish in the final race! Thanks for the racing D1! 👍

Oh and I forgot to submit my vote: Rd 2

I've been super busy this past week with moving and all the B.S. that goes with it & then the Gran Turismo Academy has taken up a lot of my free time - so I didn't get to practice until tonight, just before the race. I felt so out of it.

I hope I didn't cause any issues for anyone tonight, if I did, I'm sorry.

Bowler, what happened to you when you dropped out/left?
Also, in race 2, you were side-by-side with i believe Racefan going up to turn 1, and i was behind in the draft, i think you went off a little on the outside, and said something along the lines of "Thats because i thought i was going to get punted" (i dont remember it correctly forgive me), was that directed at me or Racefan, just wondering.

That was directed at the grey car that had punted tcrash the lap before in the same situation.

I hope I didn't cause any problems when I got booted. My internet just came back on, two hours later. I will be calling and yelling at someone in India tomorrow.

👍👍

I have to agree with you on all counts except one. Gran Turismo does teach you a few things (via negative re-enforcement). GT5 fails to explain what drivers are doing wrong. Instead the game lets the driver to figure out WTH he/she they should try differently. This can be, and often is, a slow process, but learn you will - if you don't get too frustrated. LOL

Here are the official results from our league night on May 6th, 2012. This is the second night using our "PERFECT 100" points system. Devious returns to the top spot in D1 and zer05ive wins in D2. Congrats to rofajole for not only winning D3, but also becoming the league's very first "Triple Crown" bonus point winner for winning pole in all three rounds!

Click here for detailed results and statistics

Division 1
  1. M1SS-D3V10US ---- selected Prize A
  2. GTP_esh ----------- selected Prize B
  3. racefan78 ---------- selected Prize C
  4. Mighty_mopar ------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. dabneyd ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. ND_4_SPD_Naruto -- voted to eliminate Round 2
  7. iceburgeson -------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. tcrash15 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  9. kcheeb ------------ voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. AG07WRXTR -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  11. jlbowler ------------ did not submit vote
  • whatbadgerseat ---- DNR with advanced notice
  • AJK-VAIL ----------- DNR with advanced notice
  • ADR_BRONCO ------- DNR with advanced notice
  • ckoerner210 -------- DNR with advanced notice
  • HogsterGT --------- DNR with advanced notice

Division 2
  1. zer05ive ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  2. Psycho-Tuber ------ voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. leadbedr ----------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. Apmaddock -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  5. GTP_BeRandom ----- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. SeattleTyler -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. tezgm99 ----------- voted to eliminate Round 2
  8. spooble ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  9. cmbeal317 --------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  10. aubdogg ------------ voted to eliminate Round 2
  11. g-MachineREX ------ voted to eliminate Round 1

Division 3
  1. rofajole* ----------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  2. rallywgn81 --------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  3. ExoSphere64 ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  4. ChuthuluGoat ------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  5. Skills_19657 -------- voted to eliminate Round 1
  6. GlennGolfer1 -------- voted to eliminate Round 3
  7. Justin5447 ---------- did not submit vote
  8. JaySin85 ----------- did not submit vote
  • Vol_Jbolaz ---------- DNR with advanced notice
  • dvdoughboy -------- DNR with advanced notice
  • Handlebar-Man ----- DNR with advanced notice
  • bullseye915 --------- DNR with advanced notice
  • SCREAMING_CHIEF -- DNR with advanced notice
  • LR-L2L-xDriFtZz ---- no-showed without notice
* - awarded Triple Crown bonus point

The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 @Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up. Since M1SS-D3V10US selected Prize A, she gets to decide which car and track will replace it.

The round that received the second most votes was:
Round 1 - Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07 @Grand Valley Speedway
Therefore, either the car or the track will be replaced for next week's line-up. Since GTP_esh selected Prize B, he gets to decide which is replaced and what replaces it.

racefan78 is the first winner of the newly upgraded Prize C, so he gets any gift car ticket listed here.

Last edited:
zer05ive
The round that received the most elimination votes was:
Round 3 - Nissan GT-R SpecV '09 @Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
Therefore it has been dropped from next week's line-up.

Oh, of course. Haha

Back