GTP NASCAR SPRINT CUP S3 Champs: RFLX_Niop, Joe Gibbs Racing, Toyota

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 3,094 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in the Standings, for Niops sake as I should safely be in P2 behind Drop.

Anytime soon?

As soon as I get a chance to count the laps, I'll update the points. I can give a preliminary update, without lap-leader bonus points included. I'll post that in a few minutes.

Don't know how many, but I definately led the most. As for 'who' led a lap all I can recall is Joe, Tom, You, Niop, Me. Very possibly others did but I wasn't in the pack for most of the race.

EDIT : I'll do the laps now mate.

OFFICIAL Indy Results:

1. #42 Knelly (30 laps led) - 20 points, +2 bonus points
2. #11 Droptop2001gt (3 laps led) - 18 points, +1 bonus point
3. #20 Nater_Racing21 (4 laps led) - 0 points (Nationwide Driver)
4. #14 RFLX_Niop (Pole Position, 1 lap led) - 14 points, +2 bonus points
5. #43 JoeOfTheFire (4 laps led) - 12 points, +1 bonus point
6. #48 dowhat13 - 11 points
7. #83 MULE_9242 - 10 points
8. #88 Mudd (2 laps led) - 9 points, +1 bonus point
9. #99 Tom_97_COD (5 laps led) - 8 points, +1 bonus point
10. #24 MattyMc1996 - 7 points
11. #83 RedPartyHat (1 laps led) - 6 points, +1 bonus point

Driver's Championship:
y7WFK.jpg

Owner's Championship:
6Mx23.jpg

Manufacturer's Championship:
w2utm.jpg

Last edited:
Laps Led

Knelly 30
Tom 5
Joe 4
Nater 4
Drop 3
Mudd 2 Fastest Lap = 49.974 on Lap 27
Niop 1
Red 1

299 Career Laps Led for me 👍

Last edited:
MustangRyan
Cough crying baby and bedresting wife cough :lol:

:lol: You ain't seen nothin' yet, man. My 1 year old has a bunch of teeth trying to poke through and she's extremely unhappy about it... you just wait. :P

:lol: you both need to wait till they want to become independent and answer back. Funny but testing.

I hear ya, I've got two daughters. 11 years and 1 year. Ouch. Just saying that makes me need an aspirin.

Edit: That's also the reason I'll be missing so many Sprint Cup races this summer, but ya gotta keep priorities strait.

Last edited:
I'd probably be leading the points if I didn't get screwed last weekend. :/

MÜLE_9242
I'd probably be leading the points if I didn't get screwed last weekend. :/

I've no doubt. If the Toyotas didn't have that incident behind me then you would have had third at worst. I wouldn't have caught you I don't think. If I won with you third, and Drop would only have achieved fourth at best, instead of second, the you would be top of the pile.

Most here have already had their fair share of bad luck though. Best get it out the way now, before the Chase starts.

To be fair, two weeks in a row of spinning out and still being 3rd isn't too bad. I have a feeling that you, Niop and Joe will all be strong this week, but after that, I have no clue. I still need to download the track. Wasted today (yesterday) trying to get a #51 Viper for CALM.

MÜLE_9242
To be fair, two weeks in a row of spinning out and still being 3rd isn't too bad. I have a feeling that you, Niop and Joe will all be strong this week, but after that, I have no clue. I still need to download the track. Wasted today (yesterday) trying to get a #51 Viper for CALM.

Don't bank on me hitting a podium this week. I'm fully expecting Niop and Joe to fly off in the distance, followed by you and one other I will not mention at this stage. I just want to push so hard that I take liabilities. Saying that, I am less than .5 off Niops best time (that he's shared with me).

Pretty sure I have a #51 I can put to share if you still don't have one. Appreciate you can't use online but can get some setup time on it if need be 👍

I'd have to be able to use it online, as the physics are different for some reason. Thanks anyway, though.

I've got a huge house full of people for the entire weekend, so this weekend's race is being canceled. With the hope of Motegi Oval coming as DLC in the near future, we'll hopefully have a much more appropriate venue to host a more true-to-life Southern 300 starting next season. Motegi Oval is as close to a Darlington-clone as we are ever going to see in GT5, so I've got my fingers crossed. I considered postponing the race, but I know a lot of you need the season to end as it's currently scheduled, so we won't be pushing the season further out into July or August.

If you guys want to run the race (or a shorter version) tomorrow as an unofficial event (non-points race), I would be interested to find out how the race went on that track. Just in case we don't get Motegi Oval for next season, it would be good to know how a race using our created Darlington worked out.

This is a shame but to be honest I was looking at a ridiculously bad finish anyway, the track is not one of my best.

I hate the track but always want to race. Just as well I chose to read Pratchett instead of more hours testing, over the 100 laps already put down.

This is a relief to me. Was about to post about having a 90% chance of making it.

Thunder Test Session in my room.

5 guys in already.

Some fun races @ Daytona and places.

1472 - 4710 - 9995 - 5395 - 4028

Ignore the Lobby title. :)

Works out well for me, at my dad's place building a giant deck...pretty sure it's bigger then his pool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back