The Rolex Sports Car Series /Help Plan Season 2!/

Well, If you had one DP and on GT per week, until all the DP cars were tested, then you could probably halve the time. Oh, since bhp tuning between people for cars will be different, have a strict rule of thumb for the cars.

So if the car has too little bhp, tune it up with ECU, then all intake, then all exhaust, then turbo, then engine upgrades until it goes close limit then tune down if its a bit too high. If its too high at base bhp, then tune the car down without any upgrades on it. Of course, once testing it over people can go away with their chosen car at whatever bhp/weight it has been given so that they can be tuned to their liking.

Sorry, no luck, wasn't me.

I am pretty stoked for the "Super-weekend" idea that you came up with. I don't think we can amalgamate the two schedules, but, for tracks like Indy Road Course, and the city courses, we can certainly try. This is why I've been somewhat tight-lipped about the schedule in the ITCC.

Anyways, back to reviewing replays, writing race recaps, and considering the Tsukuba-specific rule sets. Not as many here, as there were at Grand Valley East Reverse, because I don't think anybody has *really* shown how much they listened to the rules there...

MrMelancholy15
Sorry, no luck, wasn't me.

I am pretty stoked for the "Super-weekend" idea that you came up with. I don't think we can amalgamate the two schedules, but, for tracks like Indy Road Course, and the city courses, we can certainly try. This is why I've been somewhat tight-lipped about the schedule in the ITCC.

Anyways, back to reviewing replays, writing race recaps, and considering the Tsukuba-specific rule sets. Not as many here, as there were at Grand Valley East Reverse, because I don't think anybody has *really* shown how much they listened to the rules there...

Yea, I think it was James... I couldn't find it on computer either so it mustve been a messed up upload.

And the "Super weekend" would be cool, it'd be like indycar and Rolex, or the nationwide series and Rolex.

Oh and tomorrow I'll shoot you a pm about a idea for the "schools out summer league"

MrMelancholy15
Right, weekdays?

Yep! Adding fun to the otherwise not fun days!

A.K.A when you have nothing else to do in July, you race here series! But it'll be mad fun! And we have had what.... 3-4 ideas already? One has to work!

Yea, I think it was James... I couldn't find it on computer either so it mustve been a messed up upload.

And the "Super weekend" would be cool, it'd be like indycar and Rolex, or the nationwide series and Rolex.

Oh and tomorrow I'll shoot you a pm about a idea for the "schools out summer league"

nope wasnt me

Daytona Prototype Driver's Standings:

Unrealanthony -420 points CHAMPION
Shinshiki -290 points RUNNER UP
Flyinhawaiian77 -130 points 2nd RUNNER UP
cnd01 -140 points
James6653 -115 points
Winner101 -110 points
Datboitrey23 -100 points
Carnby7 -70 points
rockr_elite -40 points

GT Driver's Standings:

Freshseth83 -540 points CHAMPION
MrMelancholy15 -530 points RUNNER UP
StormPacer17 -480 points 2nd RUNNER UP
Polarbear345 -335 points
Damuemogirl -195 points
Kevin01SH -150 points
Harrison1476 -30 points
nitrorocks -0 points

CONGRADULATIONS TO ALL OF ARE CHAMPIONS AND RUNNER UPS

cnd01 -140 points
James6653 -115 points
Winner101 -110 points
Datboitrey23 -100 points
Carnby7 -70 points
rockr_elite -40 points

GT Driver's Standings:

Polarbear345 -335 points
Damuemogirl -195 points
Kevin01SH -150 points
Harrison1476 -30 points
nitrorocks -0 points

Ummmm, "Congratulations" is spelled with a t. And, "our" is not spelled as "are." "Are" is a plural/formal form of "to be."

This means that it's the third person plural (they are), first person plural (we are, and the second person formal (you are.) In colloquial English (such as Storm will say) "you is/was" can also be said, but, generally isn't the sort of word for a boss.

In other news, you're using capitals! Woohoooo!

MrMelancholy15
Ummmm, "Congratulations" is spelled with a t. And, "our" is not spelled as "are." "Are" is a plural/formal form of "to be."

This means that it's the third person plural (they are), first person plural (we are, and the second person formal (you are.) In colloquial English (such as Storm will say) "you is/was" can also be said, but, generally isn't the sort of word for a boss.

In other news, the kardashians have moved to Dallas.... Who 'da **** CARE'S!!

No, just kidding, it is important that you can speak correctly, just add a few things in life to flip off the language teacher from high school... (I'm not 39, just 16, still with my parents)

MrMelancholy15

Thank you for the corrections!

And a few days ago, he used COMAS!!!

cnd01 -140 points
James6653 -115 points
Winner101 -110 points
Datboitrey23 -100 points
Carnby7 -70 points
rockr_elite -40 points

GT Driver's Standings:

Polarbear345 -335 points
Damuemogirl -195 points
Kevin01SH -150 points
Harrison1476 -30 points
nitrorocks -0 points

Not to be a douche, but I have more points than FH.

Thank you for the corrections!

And a few days ago, he used COMAS!!!

If we're correcting and being thanked for it, "commas." :lol:

TrollFace.png

Otherwise, I speak four languages. I like to clarify English, (and I'd like to remove slang language permanently from the Earth) for those who speak a foreign language, and are learning English. There r 2 many short4ms, broskiye.

The 905 would be a wierd one in a way. Its torque is quite low, especially if we're going to have the weight of DPs the same and your going to lower the bhp some.

Wasn't we going Jaguar, Toyota Minolta and Sauber? If we do, we'll have England, Germany and Japan in the DP class. Wow soo, WW2 anyone?

In GT class we'd end up having America x2, Italy, Germany, and Japan. No British car in GT? No wonder the Germans won it. :D

The actual specs of a daytona prototype are 500 bhp and between 1010 kg and 1032 kg. I say we use those specs.
Mazda rx-8 GT-415 bhp 1025-1066 kg
Porsche 911 GT3 Cup-400 bhp 1197 kg
Audi R8 LMS Grand-Am-450 bhp 1281 kg
Ferrari F458 Italia Grand-Am-500 bhp 1270 kg
BMW M3 E92-420 bhp 1186-1233 kg
Chevrolet Camaro-450 bhp 1225-1274 kg
Chevrolet Corvette-460-485 bhp 1179-1274 kg
Ford Mustang-450 bhp 1202-1250 kg
Dodge Viper srt10-acr-500 bhp 1361 kg

This is what I came up with. Hope it helps
Bringing this back because we're probably going to need it as a base.... and it saves everyone else having to search high and low like I had to.

Back